- CD duplication
- DVD duplication
- Blu-ray duplication
- Cellophane wrapping
- On body disc printing
- CD booklet and inlay card printing
- DVD Wrap and DVD booklet printing
- How we became the UK's market leader
- Cardboard Wallet
On body disc printing services
Full Xerox digital printing direct to the body of your CD, DVD, or Blu-ray disc. Finished with a fine layer of lacquer to enhance and protect the imagery. The result? A superior disc that your organisation will be proud of.
What makes our on body disc printing distinct from the others?
- Full colour printing – not litho, not offset, not thermal print, just direct full colour digital printing
- Printed directly to the disc – no label, no grainy print surface, just high quality direct printing using the latest hardware
- Fine lacquered finish – no smudging, no cheap looking white matt priming surface, just a glossy protected finish
- Hi resolution – 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution is as good as the naked eye can see
Price and quality are both ahead of the competition. We set the UK benchmark.
Duplication Centre were the first mainstream Duplication service to publish transparent prices on the web. No faffing about with prices and quality. We have a fixed open price policy and a fixed level of quality. In fact, we quickly found that our competitors were setting themselves against our open prices. But as the UKs leading duplicator and with the high level of dedication that we put into our operations, our prices and level of quality is hard to beat.
Full duplication or on-body disc printing?
Duplication (or Replication for high quantities), is the full service of copying your CD, DVD, or Blu-ray disc, high quality direct to body printing, printing the inlay card, booklet or wrap, and placing it in a quality Nexpak or branded case (you wouldn’t want your lovely printed disc to be let down by a cheap case?). And of course we will fold everything nicely and cellowrap it if you please. Of course not everyone needs the full service. Some customers just require the on body printing, to make their discs look lovely. We can do the printing, and you can do the burning. We’ll provide the discs on a spindle, and we’ll provide the cases if you need them.
What’s the advantage of protective lacquer?
We put a fine layer of lacquer on the surface of the disc after the body has been printed. It is not just about protecting the hi resolution print, the lacquer gives the disc a nice glow and enhances the beautiful colours of your design. We want your on body printing to look the best!