Duplication Centre

CD, DVD, Blu-ray duplication

01702 530 354

24 Hour Turnaround

Live Customer Feedback

Ian
Superb as usual(yesterday at 3:42pm)
Helen
These Guys are the absolute BEST!!!(yesterday at 9:41am)
Clark
Excellent job, thank you!!! Clark Stewart(Thursday morning)
John
Excellent service as always (Thursday morning)
Paul
I've used you guys about half a dozen times now, always great service. Why would I use anyone else?!(Wednesday morning)
Julie
thank you for excellent quality CD's and quick delivery response.(Wednesday morning)
Peter
Fantastic service. Asking to check my artwork, the team reacted quickly and when I sent them the wrong image they were able to swap it for the correct one without issue. It only took a week between requesting and receieving delivery. I would thoroughly reccommend the Duplication Centre Team(about a week ago)
Ian
First class service as always - thank you(about a week ago)
Mark
Excellent service quality duplication quick start to finish bish bash bosh,good prices,nice people, quality happy phone conversations with staff, exstream professional knowledge.im well happy with my order,thanks guys,(about a week ago)
Milly
We placed an urgent order . The process from the first call to delivery was simple & fast & the friendly helpful staff kept us informed at every step.(about a week ago)
Chris
Second time I’ve used the Duplication Centre and I will undoubtedly use them next time as well. Simply put this is a great product at a great price with the addition of first class, friendly and helpful customer service. I would highly recommend (about a week ago)
Vicki
We have been using the Duplication centre for many years. Their service has always been excellent. The customer service is very helpful and delivery is next day. (about three weeks ago)
Anthony
Fantastic service and customer support… I would highly recommend (about three weeks ago)
Gillian
Excellent service and product - highly recommended!(about three weeks ago)
Kevin
Great service, great price, great end product - what more could you want!(about three weeks ago)
Ben
I couldn't have asked for more. Martin called me within a few moments of the order being placed and arranged for incredibly quick turnaround. Thanks to the team at the Duplication Centre, I was able to have a release ready in time for an event - first class service and breathtaking efficiency: thank you!(about three weeks ago)
R P Thomas
Excellent quality product, helpful and friendly service, reasonable prices. (about three weeks ago)
Aaron
Always great service from Martin and Una, great price, fast delivery and so very helpful with my requirements. I will continue to use them for the foreseeable future as I have no reason not to! (about three weeks ago)
Mooma
Duplication Centre is my first call supplier for customers (mainly schools) who want their video product on DVD. The ordering and upload process is very straightforward, and delivery is always prompt, with good comm’s throughout. Highly recommended.(about three weeks ago)
Andrew
I can't ever find a fault. They are fast, and fairly priced, and always deliver a great finished product.(about three weeks ago)
Gary
Great thanks(about three weeks ago)
Dean
Fast, efficient, reliable, always easy to deal with. (about three weeks ago)
Stephen
Quick, faultless service. (about three weeks ago)
Oli
Always the best service! Thanks again(about three weeks ago)
Frank
Absolutely amazing service!!!....and lovely people to deal with....thanks!!!(about three weeks ago)
Wendy
GOOD CLEAN PRINTING, FAST SERVICE AND NICE STAFF.(about three weeks ago)
David
Martin and team helped with DVDs of our Year 6 school production. They came out great - thank you!(about three weeks ago)
Brian
Very fast & excellent service(about three weeks ago)
Giannis
Brilliant service by an outstanding team. Great communication, very friendly and helpful. Duplication Centre are the best around! Highly recommended.(about three weeks ago)
Charles
First time user. Really helpful and are really happy with the product. Thank you Mark for your patience! (about three weeks ago)
Anthony
Fantastic service. The CDs are really high quality, communication was great and they were dispatched and with me really quickly!(about three weeks ago)
Peter
I was in desperate need of a rerun of my cds, I called my order through and it was expedited to me within 3 working days. The professionalism and standard of service is 2nd to non.thank you for outstanding service.(about three weeks ago)
C J Proud
First class product, service and value for money.(about three weeks ago)
Simon
superb service, thank you(about three weeks ago)
Simon
A Superb service, every time. Fast turn-around, and a personalised approach. Personal thanks to Una for making re-ordering so easy.(about one month ago)
Colin
Great service and very responsive. Martin and his team go above and beyond to deliver on time.(about one month ago)
Kelvin
Excellent service as always. Many thanks(about one month ago)
Andrew
Always a 5 star service from the duplication centre(about one month ago)
Alan
Fast, efficient and a great product. DC were great at making sure our run was completed and delivered on time as we had a strict deadline. (about one month ago)
Stephen
Brilliant service and good prices!(about one month ago)
Robin
Thank you Duplication Centre you did a wonderful job of repinting an old cd and creating a new one. You did my friend Andy proud.(about one month ago)
Jamie
very good, arrived on time and product has been great.(about one month ago)
Steven
Very professional service with a quick turnaround.(about one month ago)
Ninian
I only Duplication Centre once a year and really appreciate the service and help the company gives us. Ninian Bowman on behalf of National Scout and Guide Orchestra(about one month ago)
Paul
Absolutely super service as usual. It’s been the ninth time using this company and I’ve never been disappointed with the service or final product. I can thoroughly recommend them!(about one month ago)
Craig
I was disappointed that I couldn't order a package that EXCLUDED jewel cases, without being charged for them. Strange and a pity, otherwise decent service as usual apart from that(about one month ago)
Alex
Another great service from these guys! They are always super helpful at the order stage and their end result is amazing!(about one month ago)
Drew
Excellent service, yet again.(about one month ago)
Rob
All questions answered very quickly, cds produced and shipped straight away. Very happy with quality of product - thankyou (about one month ago)
Michael
Fast turnaround and high quality products. Will be using the service again.(about one month ago)
John
Pain free, we now have a lovely box of product..Thanks. jptb(about one month ago)
Clive
Prompt and efficient service(about one month ago)
Andrew
comms brilliant from start to finish, DVDs arrived 48 hours after order. Excellent customer service - thanks (about one month ago)
Peter
Great service (about one month ago)
Martin
Fifth time I've used the duplication centre. As usual, excellent quality and speedy setvice ????(about one month ago)
Peter
Excellent job, cannot work out how you managed to di it quite so quickly. Many taas(about one month ago)
Christopher
Easy to use quotation, artwork upload and clear instructions regarding master uploads or disc transfer. Turnaround time unbelievably quick and quality is first rate. (about one month ago)
Stephen
Always reliable, always helpful. (about one month ago)
Mark
Brilliant service. Fast and care about the details.(about two months ago)
Mike
Fast efficient and fantastic. Thanks very much guys. I will be in touch for more soon.(about two months ago)
John
The Duplication Centre is a vital piece of our business. Quick turn around and a quality product. Recommended!(about two months ago)
M Olivier Mankondo
The service exceeded my expectation. I will definitely come when I need my DVD to be duplicated. Very impressed with the service. (about two months ago)
Paul
Excellent as always.(about two months ago)
Andy
Good value - Good quality and very quick(about two months ago)
Roy
Really fast and professional service!(about two months ago)
Kyle
Duplication centre are awesome. Always a trusted supplier (about two months ago)
Dave
5 stars every time! (about two months ago)
Pat
Absolutely brilliant service, my order was completed, dispatched and delivered in less than 48hrs. Very easy and delightful to deal with. Thank you from the Flying Sabres.(about two months ago)
Gavin
Very good Service fast delivery (about two months ago)
Nathan
Bloody quick turnaround mind! They arrived before I clicked order I think hahaa(about two months ago)
Clark
Excellent, thank you(about two months ago)
Dave
Very helpful and great service - thanks(about two months ago)
Marian
Great(about two months ago)
Keith
Everything fine, this is a great service.(about two months ago)
Ranjana
Super speedy and provided high quality products with such ease. I have gone back to them year on year. Thank you for your help!(about two months ago)
David
A brilliant, helpful service. You go the extra mile to make sure clients are happy and you always meet the delivery schedule. Very impressed!(about two months ago)

The team at The Duplication Centre are always very helpful and extremely efficient. Orders are despatched without delay and arrive to schedule. I thoroughly recommend them. Ian Parkins Static Wax Records(about two months ago)
Richard
Great service, looks and sounds terrific!(about two months ago)
Andy
Fantastic service once again and thanks to Una for her advice and attention to detail to help make our deadline!(about two months ago)
John
The Duplication Centre always gives prompt, high-quality service. (about two months ago)
Stephen
Reliable as ever(about two months ago)
Stephen
Always quick, always good quality. (about two months ago)
Oluwatosin
Great experience with this great people. I had no worries at all with my duplication. My job delivered on time and I am really satisfied. Thank you guys. (about two months ago)
Lennie
Excellent (about two months ago)
Peter
Great service as usual(about two months ago)
Nigel
This must be the fifth time I have used the Duplication Centre and I was again very satisfied with the service they delivered (about two months ago)
Timothy
very good (about two months ago)
Marcus
Fast delivery and excellent customer service! Very reliable!(about two months ago)
Mark
Marvelous.........and quick. 5 Big Stars!!!(about two months ago)
Paul
The box arrived securely packed - all the artwork and inserts were spot-on. Great service and great value for money!(about two months ago)
John
Usual excellent, high quality service(about two months ago)
Stephen
thanks(about two months ago)
Clive
Everything OK(about two months ago)
Barrie
Dear Martin and te gang at duplication centrethank you so much for you help from first enquiry through to finL delivery Five star all the way will use your service in the future and I will reccomend you thanks again one very satisfied customer Cheers Barrie Gillies
Response: Thank you so much for this kind feedback Barrie, its been a great pleasure to work with you.
(about three months ago)
Graham
Great as always. Just a little crimping on the corners of some of the CD's I think due to the tightness of the wrapping.(about three months ago)
Patrick
Yet again, fast, reliable service. Cannot fault it at all(about three months ago)
Craig
Top notch service, sent sample to ensure everything was good before duplicating my master. End result looks superb, thank you.
Response: Thank you Craig, as you have said we offer free hard copy proofs if you ask us, so that you can check everything looks exactly as you want it to before we do the full print run, Una
(about three months ago)
Nick
Excellent service (about three months ago)
Neil
Excellent service (about three months ago)
Chris
A terrific service. Efficient and effective. (about three months ago)
Doug
Very efficient (about three months ago)
Alex
Super fast turn around. Easy to follow instructions available as you book, online and in email format. Good quality output. Brilliant service. Will use again(about three months ago)
Neil
Great communication and speed of service. Thanks.(about three months ago)
Keith
Great service 1st class very helpful (about three months ago)
Lee
Well what can I say? What a brilliant service from start to finish. I called to speak to someone on Wed's asking could they turn our EP around before Friday as we were going to SKAMOUTH on Saturday and wanted to take them with us. We were assured we would receive them on Friday morning. Guess what ? We did 10.30am deliverd to my door on Friday. Thank you from all the members of The Lloyd McGrath Collective for your excellent service and communication from Una who responded quickly and precisely to my emails. One Love ????????????????(about three months ago)
Peter
Great service. Very fast turnaround and very friendly and helpful(about three months ago)
Mark
Excellent as always(about three months ago)
Michael
Fantastic service. Very fast turnaround and great quality. Will be using you again.(about three months ago)
Daniel
Great service! Easy to choose exact spec from the website with immediate quote. Have used several times.(about three months ago)
Roland
First rate - as usual!(about three months ago)
Andrew
Very good service as always(about three months ago)
Leigh
Once again, a fine service and prompt delivery! Highly recommended.(about three months ago)
David
Excellent friendly service(about three months ago)
John
Usual promp high class service(about three months ago)
Phil
Fantastic as ever. This is my sixth time using the Duplication Centre and they always deliver the goods. Literally! Brilliant company, with a human touch.(about three months ago)
Barry
An excellent service with a very competent staff. The results were good and I am very pleased.(about three months ago)
Mark
Great and quick service as ever(about three months ago)
Stephen
Great service as usual (about three months ago)
Peter
They go the extra mile to make it easy for you to receive a first-class, professional product(about three months ago)
Wendy
New art coating machine gives great results, even more professional looking. (about three months ago)
John
Continuing excellent service and quality! The best!(about three months ago)
Jonathan
Superb service, quick, friendly and reliable. Thank you.(about three months ago)
Jessica
Great service and excellent product yet again! Thank you! (about three months ago)
Sylvie
Excellent service. Telephone answered promptly by a human voice; friendly people; excellent results. Thank-you(about four months ago)
Alec
Very quick and helpful. Merchandise was of high quality(about four months ago)
Karen
Great service, quick delivery and wonderful product! Very happy ????????(about four months ago)
Richard
Great service. Particularly helpful and patient in sorting designs. Used the website tool which was actually really good. Price excellent. Printed out drastically darker than anticipated (was warned) so definitely choose a lighter design. (about four months ago)
Stuart
Really happy with the quality of the finished CDs, and you were very helpful during the process, giving feedback to make sure the artwork was ok etc, which was much appreciated as I'm not an expert in that area. Will definitely come back for future orders, thank you.(about four months ago)
Duncan
Very helpful, very quick delivery and top quality products. Thank you. (about four months ago)
Trevor
Great service as usual, Martin was very helpful and generous! Thanks (about four months ago)
Dan
Great service, super fast turnaround and delivery. Will definitely be back! Thanks again.(about four months ago)
Chris
Excellent service.(about four months ago)
Phil
excellent service and quality(about four months ago)
Richard
Really pleased with my double CD albums and the beautifully printed sleeve. (about four months ago)
Francis
Top quality service - I can recommend this company without hesitation.(about four months ago)
John
Excellent, fast service(about four months ago)
Mion
We ordered our cds on a Thursday morning and they arrived on Saturday. Great service and will be using again in the future. (about four months ago)
Steffan
Quality and impressively fast service (about four months ago)
Gary
Just my go to place for any duplication. Quality is always satisfyingly high, and surprisingly quick to deliver too. Only ever had compliments from clients. (about four months ago)
Julia
This was a repeat order, and it couldn’t have been easier to sort out. All I had to do was log in, go to my order history, click in the box & pay - no messing around with resending files that they’d been sent before. Brilliant service! The discs arrived on time and in perfect condition. (about four months ago)
Peter
Great service (about four months ago)
Stephen
excellent(about four months ago)
Julie
Very efficient(about four months ago)
Allan
Excellent communications, very fast turnaround and - as always - an excellent product. (about four months ago)
Kit
Our CDs look great & they arrived really quickly (about four months ago)
Richard
Absolutely superb service. Everything i have ordered looks and sounds great. Super fast delivery too.(about four months ago)
Craig
Quick and easy as usual. (about four months ago)
Jon
Excellent service, good advice given and the product arrived in good condition and on time. (about four months ago)
Peter
Really excellent service- would definitely use them again.(about four months ago)
Paul
Excellent service as usual and the finished product is always perfect. Can thoroughly recommend and won’t hesitate in using Duplication Centre for the 9th time later in the years.(about four months ago)
John
Excellent service as usual, even for my tiny order. I always use Duplication Centre. No need to look anywhere else????(about four months ago)
Nick
Very helpful and speedy response to queries(about four months ago)
Tony
Martin and the team turned around my latest project in record time, and the quality is simply gorgeous.(about four months ago)
Trevor
Quickly done and returned. Will use again. Spinnaker Shanty.(about four months ago)
Andrew
Impeccable and professional. I have always experienced a first class service, which is the reason why I keep coming back. Really can't fault them. (about four months ago)
William
Great quality CDs-Been using CD Duplication Centre for a few years now and always happy with the results(about four months ago)
Wendy
Great service as always, thanks(about four months ago)
Joe
Excellent service. Quick turnaround. (about four months ago)
Scott
Excellent service. Website very clear and easy to follow and templates easy to find. Great quality finish and turnaround was fantastic. Very helpful to get feedback on layout of artwork before you proceeded with the order.(about four months ago)
Nat
Quick and efficient.(about four months ago)
B M Vass
Brilliantly efficient company very helpful and patient, helped me through the whole process bit by bit and now I have a professional finish to my CDs with great art work and brilliant sounds just delighted thanks duplication centre ????(about five months ago)
Albert
Absolutely Brilliant service, professional product Una was brilliant in advising me of the product Cant wait to get into studio , and use you guys again(about five months ago)
Chris
First class service and a superb looking product. I had many questions and needed some help, but the staff were very patient with me and I was delighted with the CD's and artwork.(about five months ago)
David
My tenth order with Duplication Centre,which tells you how confident I am that they will supply me with exactly what I want at a very competitive price.Wouldn't go anywhere else.(about five months ago)
John
We never fail to be amazed by the excellent service we get from the Duplication Centre. Highly recommended.(about five months ago)
R Sibley
Really pleased with the finished CDs, thank you(about five months ago)
Andrew
First class, rapid turnaround as always. Quality of product cannot be faulted.(about five months ago)
Erin
Great speedy service! Martin was always on hand with fast responses to any queries I had. Will certainly be using their services again for future projects. (about five months ago)
Steven
Brilliant, thank you. (about five months ago)
Lee
Always a great service ! (about five months ago)
Matthew
Excellent service ????(about five months ago)
Wayne
This was our first time using Duplication Centre and the service received was exceptional and speedy.(about five months ago)
Claire
Excellent service as always(about five months ago)
Michael
Thanks very much for fast turn round of my recent order and Una very helpful as she was with my last order�just wondering what has happened with my original cds which you made copies from - thanks very much
Response: Hi Michael, We archive your masters here in case you would like us to rerun your order.
(about five months ago)
John
Always excellent communication and service. Highly recommended!(about five months ago)
C M Parker
Fantastic friendly helpful and made it a pleasurable experience snd we will be rolling here from now on thank you una is the best (about five months ago)
Kishore
Excellent service. Very quick response & turn around time. Very friendly staff(about five months ago)
Georgina
Everyone was thrilled with new CD Album...thankyou!(about five months ago)
Vince
As always, fast -professional - and great quality for amazing prices.(about five months ago)
Wendy
Printing was excellent. Turnaround is fast. Brilliant company.(about five months ago)
Rob
First class service great Web site easy to get price very fast turnround and price (about five months ago)
Matthew
Brilliant service once again …… will definitely be using again ??(about five months ago)
Khalid
great service as always, fast turnaround, great products(about five months ago)
Jeremy
Always great service and technical knowhow(about five months ago)
Abiola
Good and efficient service.(about five months ago)
Nigel
Great service and very fast turn around. Perfect(about five months ago)
Fred
5th time using your services! Happy every time! Fast turn around and excellent quality, will be back again defiantly!(about five months ago)
Tim
Really helpful with processing my order. The turnaround was so fast and the artwork really good quality. Also impressed with the level of communication from them, would recommend.(about five months ago)
Abdullah
Una and the team have been amazing with our projects. Hoping to work with them a lot in the future. Outstanding customer service and product.(about five months ago)
John
I'm really pleased. The CDs came back quickly, and they look and sound great!(about five months ago)
Tom
Great company. Used many times(about five months ago)
Robbie
Excellent service from start to finish!(about five months ago)
Simon
Great service(about five months ago)
Stephen
Great service! And fast!(about five months ago)
Jade
Extremely helpful throughout the whole process, couldn't recommend enough!(about five months ago)
Craig
Great service, good comms and quick turnaround(about five months ago)
Peter
Always great service.prompt and professional (about five months ago)
Neil
Fantastic service. Fast, efficient and good value. (about five months ago)
Simon
Very professional and prompt service. Thanks guys!(about five months ago)
Stefan
DVD’s look great and Martin was extremely helpful with the whole process (about five months ago)

back to homepage