Duplication Centre

CD, DVD, Blu-ray duplication

Open Christmas & New Year

Live Customer Feedback

Anne
Thanks for your good quality product, the extra help given by Una and for your speedy service, so speedy I thought it was on the way before I had agreed the quote, so we did not get cellowrap, but no problem. Thank you for the extra DVDs to compensate for the Northern Ireland and for arranging the split delivery. I heard there was a problem there because the DVDs going to an English address were addressed to me, but they sorted it out. Many thanks.(today at 7:51pm)
Kim
Excellent service, speedy and professional with staff willing to give advice(today at 12:39pm)
Martina
Great service and whilst it is predominantly an online service I called and email several times to get advice and the staff were really helpful.(today at 9:05am)
Kelvin
Top Job Boss!!(today at 9:01am)
Samuel
Exemplary service and product quality.(today at 7:31am)
Alison
Professional job. Great suppprt.(today at 5:01am)
Nigel
Excellent service and quality at affordable price.(yesterday at 2:16pm)
Kevin
Great service - super helpful with queries and speedy with delivery. Would use again and recommend.(yesterday at 1:03pm)
Robert
Every order a winner! What else can I say! It was my second order during December and was delivered within a couple of days with the usual efficiency. (yesterday at 11:05am)
Esmay
Fast turnaround , perfectly printed ! (yesterday at 10:34am)
Paul
Fast, efficient service. Easily navigated platform. Good quality printing. Highly recommend.(yesterday at 9:41am)
Bob
Great service, first class product. Would definitely choose this company again. (Saturday morning)
David
Always refreshing to find a company that understands both customer service and excellent quality.(Thursday morning)
James
Excellent, efficient service as always. High quality product. Delighted with result.(Thursday morning)
Alister
Super-fast and efficient service - as always from this company. (Thursday morning)
Richard
Absolutely first class service! Disc / wallet print quality is spot on and the whole ordering process could not have gone smoother :)(about a week ago)
Trevor
A very speedy and professional service. Thoroughly recommend this company.(about a week ago)
Jon
Excellent service.fast and efficient(about a week ago)
Derek
First class efficient and friendly service!(about a week ago)
Kevin
Excellent end result. No fuss and great customer service.(about a week ago)
Ray
I was extremely impressed with quality of my finnished work and how helpfull everyone at the Duplication centre were to me Thanks so much Regards Ray Sherry(about a week ago)
Adam
Great customer service, excellent product and fast turnaround. Highly recommended!(about a week ago)
Robert
What can I say! My orders are for only small numbers but that is not reflected in the attention and speed given to them. Do not hesitate to order from this company(about a week ago)
Debbie
Brilliant helpful and fantastic quality of product (about a week ago)
Drew
Used Duplication Centre many times now for my previous band, and the last release from this one. Used again for this release and couldn't be happier with the quality of the finished product!(about three weeks ago)
Chris
Bang on(about three weeks ago)
Devaki
Excellent quality products and superb customer service and support! (about three weeks ago)
Anne
Always great - quick turnaround, great quality, helpful.(about three weeks ago)
Kevin
Excellent (about three weeks ago)
James
This is the first time we’ve used your company to produce music CD’s for our choir and we are very pleased with the quality of the end result. Thank you (about three weeks ago)
John
Excellent service, thank you(about three weeks ago)
Adeniran
Always an excellent job(about three weeks ago)
Althea
Received promptly and was great quality work.(about three weeks ago)
Sylvia
Speedy turnaround and quality excellent. Will be returning with more business(about three weeks ago)
Jean
Another order - quick and efficient. Excellent! Thanks(about three weeks ago)
John
Fast and professional.(about three weeks ago)
David
Excellent, fast, service and very helpful in rectify a mistake I made with the format of the submitted artwork. Thank you.(about three weeks ago)
Chris
Thanks again Martin and Duplication Centre, great stuff!x(about three weeks ago)
Paul
Great service!(about three weeks ago)
Tom
Really user friendly system and fast turnaround, goid quality products - great(about three weeks ago)
Sarah
Excellent service - great comms, fast turnaround and great attention to detail and quality of final product(about three weeks ago)
Wilfred
Fast turn around and good quality (about three weeks ago)
Carol
Excellent service(about three weeks ago)
Rhydian
Fast turnaround. No fuss. Efficient. Impressed with print quality and reasonably priced.(about three weeks ago)
Steven
Fast, efficient and easy to use - thanks(about three weeks ago)
Nick
super fast and professional. CDs look and sound great(about three weeks ago)
D J Wade
Great service, excellent product and nice people to work with...and you can't ask for more than that.(about three weeks ago)
Chris
Blooming fantastic!(about three weeks ago)
Robert
The quality of the artwork, the discs themselves and the speed and efficiency of the order itself was first rate.(about three weeks ago)
Michael
Great website for ordering my CD. Great communications via chat and email to discuss my orders special requirements. Great product and very clear delivery process. (about one month ago)
Sandra
Your service went beyond my expectation! Everything was perfect. You have excellent staff too.(about one month ago)
Guy
Great service at very competitive prices. Thanks again. I will come back to you again.(about one month ago)
Pollyanna
I can’t Recommend this company enough!! I’m not very good with this side of the media however this company made it so so so easy!! I felt like I was an absolute nightmare customer but everyone who I spoke to dealt with everything amazingly!! i honestly can’t thank you all enough! will 100% be using you again! Thankyou so so much again! (about one month ago)
Camilo
Excellent service as always! (about one month ago)
Nigel
Excellent company to deal with, highly recommended.(about one month ago)
Mary
Really efficient service - thanks!(about one month ago)
S Chenery
Really helpful, quick, professional service. Thank you(about one month ago)
Sarah
Everyone helpful, efficient(about one month ago)
M Farnham
Spot on with delivery and product.(about one month ago)
Phil
Excellent service(about one month ago)
Joanne
I love Duplication Centre’s very personal support and efficiency. It’s great to have a person answer the phone when you really need to speak to someone ! ????(about one month ago)
Robert
Fantastic service. Great quality products. Will be using again from now on.(about one month ago)
Alan
Great quality & very quick, exactly as advertised. Thank you (about one month ago)
Hiedi
Excellent service with quick turnaround (about one month ago)
Sam
Quality was unbelievable, especially considering how quick the turnaround was.(about one month ago)
Christopher
‘Old School ‘ values - a reliable and friendly service(about one month ago)
Robert
Quality product, good price, on time, easy process(about one month ago)
Louise
Excellent as usual(about one month ago)
David
Quick service and great looking product on the limited edition CDs - and thanks for leaving the cello bags open so we could number the copies and seal them afterwards.(about one month ago)
Russ
Brilliant and speedy as ever(about one month ago)
Francis
Outstanding professional service.(about one month ago)
Stephen
Quick turnaround(about one month ago)
Kelvin
Excellent service as always.(about one month ago)
Ryan
Great service! Quick response!(about one month ago)
Ron
Excellent speedy service excellent quality product (about one month ago)
John
Thank You for being so Helpful 10/10(about one month ago)
Becky
Another great order with duplication centre. These guys are friendly, helpful, professional, and have a super quick turnaround.(about one month ago)
Michele
This is our firs time using Duplication Centre. They were amazing answering our questions, easy to get ahold of and the information on their website was also very easy to find and follow. (about one month ago)
Bhaskar
Excellent timing, great support and easy to upload online. The price is affordable too. Thank you!(about one month ago)
Claire
Very helpful chat facility - fantastic website - quality product, quick and overall a 1st class service in every way. (about one month ago)
Geoff
I am absolutely delighted with the results of my recent order from the Duplication Centre. I ordered 100 digipak CDs from you. They are well produced, and duplicated to a superb standard. Everyone who has seen or purchased a CD shares my opinion. I commend Duplication Centre to everyone and would definitely order from you again.(about one month ago)
Elspeth
Excellent service - very very quick, very helpful and knowledgeable team. Thank you!(about one month ago)
Sweet
Excellent service and copied exact to the original I provided. I will be ordering again.(about one month ago)
Russ
Very good service(about one month ago)
Norman
Excellent ordering system and very quick turnaround. Very impressive service.(about one month ago)
David
This is the second project you have duplicated for me and I will have no hesitation in coming back to you for the third(about one month ago)
Barrie
Excellent service !(about one month ago)
Simon
Great service as usual, thanks.(about one month ago)
Walter
Excellent product combined with great delivery times Well done Walter(about one month ago)
Belle
Super quick and friendly (about one month ago)
David
A very speedy turnaround and delivery service. The item came the day after it was ordered. (about one month ago)
Warren
Superb as always.(about one month ago)
Philip
Excellent, quality, excellent price, easy to use on line process and excellent speed from order placing to receiving product. We will definitely use you again.(about one month ago)
Robert
Very efficient. Clear instructions and rapid turn-round(about one month ago)
Georgina
Fantastic ...everyone is so proud, Thank you! (about one month ago)
Joshua
Duplication Centre dealt with all my queries in a timely, professional manner. Both their service and the end product is of the highest quality.(about one month ago)
Swami
Easy to use, quick turnaround, good quality product. What more could I want?(about one month ago)
Adam
Always a professional job done, I would certainly recommend Duplication Centre to anyone who wants a fantastic product and a fast reliable service. Im really pleased with my discs and the print quality is outstanding. Thanks Again, Adam(about one month ago)
John
The best quality and service as ever! I've used a few duplicating services but this is right there at the top!(about one month ago)
Nir
Amazing job. As always(about one month ago)
Denise
Superb service , excellent customer service and very swift turn around. Perfect. (about two months ago)
Ian
This is the second time I have used Duplication Centre for production of CD's and quite frankly, as things stand, I wouldn't consider going anywhere else in future. They are head and shoulders above any of the other duplicators I have used previously - fast, courteous and competitively priced with tip top customer service.(about two months ago)
Holly
Amazing as always!!! Thanks so much!!(about two months ago)
Jon
Literally the best service ever! Helped me out so very much from Jonny Sumo(about two months ago)
Phil
Awesome service, excellent quality duplication, packaging and customer service. Will be coming back with next album (about two months ago)
Leslie
A++(about two months ago)
Arvind
Do what they say on the tin, and do it well. Check out the results of their efforts on our shop on the website.(about two months ago)
John
Superb service and quality product. Couldn't ask for more.(about two months ago)
Bernadette
Super fast service and delivery of an excellent product!(about two months ago)
Jamie
Very quick and professional service. Would highly recommend!(about two months ago)
Michael
Fab. Spot on as usual. Mike Rouse(about two months ago)
Dave
I've been using your services for a number of years and it is always of the highest quality. Needless to say, I will be using you again!(about two months ago)
Robert
If you need duplication no matter large or small you will receive first class attention to your requirements. My orders are small but I know from experience that my orders will be handled with great expertise and professionalism (about two months ago)
Jenny
I'm very pleased with the help from Duplication Centre in producing my first CD audiobook.(about two months ago)
Daniele
Fast and easy communication and excellent customer service. Very fast turnaround and delivery. The product I ordered (digipak) is of a very good quality. Definitely I'm going to reuse their services(about two months ago)
Pete
Great, very fast service as usual. Thanks!(about two months ago)
Colin
as always Martin and the team turned round a fantastic job really quickly. Thanks!(about two months ago)
Amy
Martin and the team are fantastic. Always so helpful and great advise with file types and artwork. The dvd sleeves and discs are always printed to a high standard, and the order always comes incredibly quickly. Overall amazing service!(about two months ago)
Ken
Well packaged,Speedy Delivery Services,Zero Hassle,Will order again,(about two months ago)
Stephen
The template system was a little difficult to use, but otherwise the product and service were great.
Response: Hi Stephen,thank you for your feedback. Remember we are here on livechat,email or phone lines with staff who can help you if you need any advice or assistance with the artwork templates.
(about two months ago)
Amber
Great service again! The staff are really helpful in their communication and the turn around was quick again. Thanks guys :-) (about two months ago)
Steve
Excellent service(about two months ago)
Frank
Once again, excellent service and quality. Thank you!(about two months ago)
Gareth
great service as usual! really fast ! thanks !(about two months ago)
Cleo
Swift service and help was always on hand via email or online chat! Thanks again! (about two months ago)
Adam
Very fast turn around. Happy customer.(about two months ago)
Ross
Really fast service (about two months ago)
Simon
Excellent, fast and professional service. All the staff handled my duplication questions and product requirements quickly and efficiently. Thank you!(about two months ago)
John
We needed an urgent duplication order completed within 24 hours and delivered to our client the next day.Una and Martin completed the job in super speed time. Fantastic!.
Response: Really pleased that we could help you with this rush order John and look forward to working with you again in the future.
(about two months ago)
Daniel
Superb service. Fast turn around. Will be using in future.(about two months ago)
John
very prompt and efficient service (about two months ago)
Wole
Excellent service, excellent communication. Will always do business with you(about two months ago)
Rachel
Excellent service and quality, thank you (about two months ago)
Peter
Very fast turnaround , good product.(about two months ago)
Frances
Excellent - swift and reliable. (about two months ago)
Ninian
We have used Duplication Centre for a few things and always been impressed by the quality and service.(about two months ago)
Anne
Very grateful for your excellent customer care as this was my first venture into preparing for DVD duplication and case. You really pulled out the stops to correct my mistake re type of case etc and re-pack the order. Unfortunately this meant that the cases did not arrive in sealed covering. Two cases slightly damaged and the delivery box/packaging looked very ragged. I mentioned this for your information.
Response: Hi Anne,As you say we unpacked and repacked your order at our expense and time to help you out....we should have charged for this at it was your mistake. The box may have appeared a bit ragged as it had already been sealed for despatch when we realised your error....it had to be opened in order to unpack and repack your DVDs and as always was completely sealed and fit for transit when it left here.
(about two months ago)
Ian
Superb quality and quick turnaround. Highly recommended!(about two months ago)
Alice
Excellent as ever(about two months ago)
Heather
Really pleased. CDs arrived as promised the after we got back from holiday. (about two months ago)
Colin
Excellent service as always(about two months ago)
J H Mason
excellent, fast service(about two months ago)
Ian
Fast order completion and to a high quality. Very pleased!(about two months ago)
Stephen
Very helpful on the two occasions I called the company. First class service and quick turnaround.(about two months ago)
Holly
Great service - prompt efficient and great quality - really pleased(about two months ago)
Michael
Excellent Quality and a genuine nice company,Will use again for sure (about two months ago)
Lindsay
Great service as always - reasonably priced, friendly, efficient, accurate and very quick!(about two months ago)
James
It was all good, quick and efficient, thanks(about two months ago)
Sue
excellent service as always, thanks.(about two months ago)
Paul
After my mistake in the order, the goods were delivered as per the stated schedule. Communication with company was very good(about two months ago)
Gavin
Excellent customer service!(about two months ago)
Paul
Fast service and a great finish, we will be using them again for sure. Great Work!(about two months ago)
J H Mason
Excellent, fast service(about two months ago)
Zoe
Awesome thanks!(about two months ago)
Al
Excellent service. Used for all our CD needs.(about two months ago)
David
First time I had ever tried to have a CD duplicated. I really can't thank Martin and his team enough for all their help and support. The final product was excellent. A five star service! (about two months ago)
Peter
Fast, efficient and professional service, easy to use website, great company to work with. (about two months ago)
Dane
Crazy fast turnaround and only too happy to accommodate a last minute change of address. Will definitely be using again!(about two months ago)
David
Impressive professional service with excellent support and communication.(about two months ago)
Ben
Brilliant service(about two months ago)
Clive
We're worked with Martin and his team to manufacture several DVDs over the past few years. The wrapped discs always arrive on time and are a great price. A brilliant service, which I'd highly recommend.(about two months ago)
Robert
excellent, quick and reliable service(about two months ago)
Karl
Great and speedy service as always. (about three months ago)
Chris
Excellent support with the artwork throughout and speedy turnaround; thank you (about three months ago)
William
Fantastic! Friendly helpful service and a product to be proud of! (about three months ago)
Steve
Absolutely fantastic service and products. Provided me with a hard copy proof very quickly and FOC. The templates were very good and the speed of service would be impossible to better. I've very pleased also with quality of the products. I'm no expert - but they look VERY professional to me and my customers. Absolutely no complaints whatsoever. highly recommended on all counts, including price.(about three months ago)
Graham
Great service(about three months ago)
Paul
Great service, very simple and easy to order, high quality product! (about three months ago)
John
Always fast high quality duplication, and great communication regarding any question or order status. I wouldn’t hesitate recommending to anyone.(about three months ago)
Vaughan
Been a customer for years. I keep coming back because they do a great job, for a great price and they are also very nice people to deal with. Wouldn’t go anywhere else!(about three months ago)
Becky
Incredibly quick turnaround and great communication.(about three months ago)
Joe
I've been using your services for years and this last order was under very tight time pressure for e new artist I'm managing, but you delivered your usual top quality products within 2 days and your support team were fantastic during the ordering process a it had been a while since i had sent a new master disc and they made everything so simple and removed any stress form the process. Cheers guys. Joe McAdam(about three months ago)
Tim
Great service as always(about three months ago)
Euron
As a first time user of this type of service they were great and always willing to help. I had many questions going forward and they were very helpful on the phone and the products were fantastic.(about three months ago)
Philippa
Excellent customer service - quality product delivered on time. Highly recommend.(about three months ago)
Anthony
Great service. Really pleased.(about three months ago)
Mark
Very fast service for CD duplication. The printing quality was excellent. I would definitely use them again. (about three months ago)
Caroline
Duplication Centre always provide a fast, reliable and high quality service(about three months ago)
Vo
Totally efficient and couldn't have been more helpful. Especially because it was a rush job over a holiday period.(about three months ago)
Thomas
Fast turnaround, and I was able to order a printed proof for my order.(about three months ago)
Bob
Great quality, service and price - look forward to using you for the next project.(about three months ago)
Iain
Thanks guys. Very fast service. Print quality is superb. Sounds good too. (about three months ago)
Mek
Absolutely great product - very helpful people and a totally painlwss process - thank you for your expertise - we will be back! - Fantastic Films(about three months ago)
Calum
All the cds look great!! Thanks guys(about three months ago)
Mark
Very pleased with the quality, print quality, accuracy of trimming folding, and safely packed for shipping.(about three months ago)
Mark
I've been dealing with Duplication Centre for years, always efficient and helpful and the end product has always been excellent. Highly recommended!(about three months ago)
Manny
Excellent service. I can't fault the duplication centre. I fully recommend.(about three months ago)
J Mccollum
MARTIN your workmanship at DUPLICATION CENTRE is beyond our expectations . Thank you Eyrl mccollum at CGT(about three months ago)
William
Great service very quick, and quality printing on the CD i'm delighted. Billy (about three months ago)
James
Brilliantly service, quick and reliable - will be using ylu again for future use!(about three months ago)
John
efficient ,professional, helpful(about three months ago)
Phil
All good!(about three months ago)
J H Mason
excellent, fast service(about three months ago)
Aaron
Printed and shipped in a very fast manner. End product was great and the support through out was amazing(about three months ago)
Jes
Very happy with my CDs, great customer service and a vvery good product! Will definitely be ordering my next batch from you. Thank you! Jes (about three months ago)
Marcus
Extremely fast turnaround and high quality as ever. (about three months ago)
Paul
Great service. Everything ran like clockwork. Fast turnover and delivery. (about three months ago)
Lauren
Perfection(about three months ago)
Eric
Great and fast service! Really happy with the CDs ordered. Very recommended!(about three months ago)
Jonathan
A brilliant job done in an unbelievably short time! (about three months ago)

back to homepage