Duplication Centre

CD, DVD, Blu-ray duplication

01702 530 354

24 Hour Turnaround

Live Customer Feedback

Peter
quick, customer focused(Friday morning)
Lorraine
Always excellent, fast service and a friendly team, always quick to respond and help with any queries(Thursday morning)
Catherine
Amazing turnaround time and the CDs (digipak) are really great quality. I'm really pleased! (Wednesday morning)
Lucy
An excellent company in every way. (Wednesday morning)
Luke
Great quality as always! I keep coming back!(Wednesday morning)
Steve
Always a great standard and amazingly quick service. Thanks.(about a week ago)
Antony
Excellent service!(about a week ago)
James
Many thanks. I found the ordering process was a bit difficult, but your help and support with it was good.(about a week ago)
Jim
We were really impressed by the ease of dealing with Martin and the team at Duplication Centre, the advice given and the quality of the finished product - which also seemed excellent value for money. This was our first venture into DVD production as a means to connect with people who are not on line.(about a week ago)
Peter
The turnaround was quick, CD's were as expected, and communication was good and helpful. Very satisfied.(about a week ago)
Nigel
Unbeatable service ! Attention to detail through every step of the process is second to none. (about three weeks ago)
Huw
All grand, here, as always - happy return customer...(about three weeks ago)
Lucy
Super speedy and great communication! I will be using this service again in the future! (about three weeks ago)
Nick
Two projects completed recently and the service was excellent, very helpful and supportive. As a result the end product was brilliant in both cases, as well as very competitive. (about three weeks ago)
Roger
Helpful and friendly service - great quality product - very happy!(about three weeks ago)
Alison
Great service and very helpful as I am not the best with file formats etc. Super speedy delivery and very professional looking produce. Thank you.(about three weeks ago)
Neil
Fantastic as always, great service, totally recommended. (about three weeks ago)
Tom
Very good quality will definitely be coming back for the next release! (about three weeks ago)
Andrew
First class product and service(about three weeks ago)
Chris
Excellent service and communication and an excellent product at the end. Very happy!(about three weeks ago)
Michael
Outstanding efficient service from a friendly company. First rate, highly recommended.(about three weeks ago)
Alan
Great service (about three weeks ago)
Chris
Keen pricing and first rate service, the product quality was also excellent.(about three weeks ago)
Anthony
Agai a great service, thank you.(about three weeks ago)
Antony
Excellent service, great quality!(about three weeks ago)
Simon
Excellent service. High quality printing and fast delivery as always. Thank you. (about one month ago)
J Ffrench
For our first project it was wonderful to receive encouraging, professional support and expert service from start to finish. We will be back and will definitely recommend! (about one month ago)
Alan
Excellent service and quick turn around. Thank you (about one month ago)
Joe
Great service. Great product. Thank you. (about one month ago)
Nigel
Excellent service, print quality and customer care . . . . . they go the 'extra mile' . . . . . (about one month ago)
Cameron
Product arrived extremely fast and was very well done. Thanks a lot!(about one month ago)
Belangeni
Excellent job always on time.(about one month ago)
Oliver
Very happy with the order. I couldn't believe how fast it was delivered !(about one month ago)
Bill
As always the process is easy, quick and dependable ... a great product and very nice people to work with.(about one month ago)
Ann
Always great service. Super fast turn around and very happy with product. Thanks guys!(about one month ago)
Bill
Excellent service - as always :)(about one month ago)
Paul
Very Helpful , very fast and a great price, you will not find a better company to work with 5 stars all the way!, We will be back again for sure. Paul (FISTS CW club UK) (about one month ago)
Christopher
Great work yet again. Thank you Duplication Centre !(about one month ago)
Ranjana
Really fast service, communicated well and good quality - thank you!(about one month ago)
Huw
Return customer, very happy - the Duplcation Centre is our band's 'go-to' destination for CD duplication...(about one month ago)
David
Excellent service(about one month ago)
John
Absolutely Excellent. Recommended ????(about one month ago)
Jane
Super service(about one month ago)
Clive
5-Star... Easy, quick and great turn around!!! (about one month ago)
Simon
Very pleased!(about one month ago)
Timothy
Helpful and informative staff. Will return again when I require a 5 star service!(about one month ago)
Tony
Great service... "Does exactly like it says on the tin" keep up the good work.(about one month ago)
Abbas
I'm happy with the very fast service (about one month ago)
Paul
Great service, great finished product. A small handful of damaged jewel cases but otherwise superb and I highly very much recommend this company!(about one month ago)
Christopher
Excellent service, despite challenges uploading the artwork!(about one month ago)
Allan
I would give them 6 stars were that an option. I mailed my master CD on Wednesday, and got the finished discs back on Friday - that's not just fast, that's supersonic. Plus emails were answered within a day every time. I will definitely use them again and again.(about one month ago)
Michael
My fourth order from the Duplication Centre. Simply ordering process, efficient delivery. Faultless service. (about one month ago)
David
Excellent service and quality, highly recommend, also very easy to order from their website and good communication(about one month ago)
Mark
BRILLANT - A STAR FEEDBACK - FAST DELIVERY - FRIENDLY PEOPLE - (about one month ago)
Steven
Excellent service. Hard copy of the sample CD cover and the CDs themselves arrived promptly and were high standard. Lots of people commented on the quality of the packaging.(about one month ago)
Mark
Communicative, professional and fast.(about two months ago)
Ryan
Great turnaround and amazing finished product!(about two months ago)
Daniel
Great service. Incredibly fast and good quality.(about two months ago)
Rob
great service thanks to all at Duplication Centre. Really happy with the end product.(about two months ago)
David
Speedy and efficient, with great comms! (about two months ago)
Patrick
Superb fast turnaround, excellent production values. Extremely thoughtful & helpful staff(about two months ago)
Lennie
Here next day(about two months ago)
Gillian
Can't recommend this service highly enough - we wouldn't contemplate going anywhere else!(about two months ago)
Belangeni
very good job all the times.(about two months ago)
Emma
Once again - fantastic service and quick turn around. High quality product and service! (about two months ago)
Simon
All good, thank you!(about two months ago)
John
Good Quality product, very pleased with end result. Would have been 5 Stars but could just have done with a bit more guidance as this was my first ‘project’.(about two months ago)
John
Super fast but more importantly, very pleased with quality.(about two months ago)
Tim
Amazing team, fantastic service. I could not be happier. I will definitely return when I next need any of the services.(about two months ago)
M R Piper
Quick turnaround and great service (about two months ago)
T A Sweetman
Perfect service again. (about two months ago)
Andrew
friendly, efficient service(about two months ago)
Frances
Very fast and efficient service. Always reliable(about two months ago)
Mary
Extremely helpful service. Nice product. Would recommend.(about two months ago)
Paul
Super-fast service! Highly recommended!(about two months ago)
Glenn
Great service as always!(about two months ago)
Victor
very good service(about two months ago)
George
Great as always (about two months ago)
Dave
Great quality print and audio reproduction as usual, even made my hand-drawn artwork look good. Thank you!(about two months ago)
Dean
Great price and incredibly fast delivery.(about two months ago)
A J Remic
Excellent service. Great opening cooperation, really fast turnaround, great quality end BluRay discs. :-) WIll be using again!!(about two months ago)
David
fantastic service, down to communication, quality of product in such a quick turnaround. I highly recommend(about two months ago)
Steve
Perfect service thanks(about three months ago)
Phiona
Great service and turnaround, had a few issues navigating the website and upload program but had great tech support online and via phone(about three months ago)
Chris
Excellent product, fast delivery.(about three months ago)
John
Great service. Incredibly quick and easy Thanks!(about three months ago)
David
Fantastic service from start to finish(about three months ago)
Robin
I had a glitch and they sorted it easily - brilliant!(about three months ago)
Steve
Good, quick & efficient! Thanks(about three months ago)
Bill
Always friendly and professional this is an excellent and speedy service with a great product at the end of it !(about three months ago)
David
Excellent, speedy service and great quality work. (about three months ago)
Asa
My album came back better than I could of ever imagined. Feedback from people has been outstanding and everyone has commented on how professional and great looking the CD is. Will be putting another order in soon. Thankyou(about three months ago)
John
Excellent, fast service.(about three months ago)
Craig
Excellent service, quick turn around & quality products..(about three months ago)
Kevin
Excellent as always(about three months ago)
James
Wonderful service! Fast and responsive, my product came out just as I wanted!(about three months ago)
Darren
Outstanding service and delivery, topped with supplying an amazing product for us. We will be back (about three months ago)
Norman
Fantastic, friendly service from start to finish plus perfect quality and super fast turn around. Will use again regularly. Norm Elliott (about three months ago)
Colin
Excellent communication, service, speed, and price. (about three months ago)
Glenn
Superb as always!(about three months ago)
Ivan
My first time using this company for a project I would highly reccomend them ,prompt,courteous and at this stage my rating is 100% ... of course it will take time for my customers to get back to me if there are any problems with the product but so far excellent !(about three months ago)
Kareen
Swift delivery. Good service and affordable. (about three months ago)
Heather
Efficient service, quality product. Thank you.(about three months ago)
Sadie
it was my first time creating dvds and cd's and art work. staff were really helpful and the service is fast and professional. i will be ordering again thank you.(about three months ago)
Sunil
Quality of CD's was exceptional and the service was clear, and transparent. Amazing service & product through and through. Highly recommended(about three months ago)
Simon
Great service and great product. :)(about three months ago)
Jim
Excellent quality and very prompt service.(about three months ago)
Paul
Top job as always, great product and incredible turnaround. Thank you!(about three months ago)
John
Great service and communication as always. Thank you.(about three months ago)
Robert
Have used many times, and will continue to use many times more(about three months ago)
John
Absolute first class service! Quality product, great communication. Will buy again without any question(about three months ago)
Barry
CDs turned out perfect! Quick turnaround and friendly service. It took some time for me to finalise master and artwork (months, in fact) and this caused no issue. I appreciate the team's patience.(about three months ago)
Alison
Excellent turnaround time. Thank you very much. (about four months ago)
Stuart
Fast, efficient service as always. Excellent quality.(about four months ago)
Christopher
Re-cycled card sleeves sourced for the first time - thank you to the Reproduction Centre for going the extra mile and giving us such a great service !(about four months ago)
Elspeth
Excellent Service(about four months ago)
Nicholas
Excellent service as always(about four months ago)
Paul
A second time I've ordered from this company. Perfect job, great turn around, no issues at all! Would highly recommend. (about four months ago)
Bernie
Great service - thanks very much.(about four months ago)
Peter
Nice job ! The CDs were delivered very promptly. Very happy with the service.(about four months ago)
Ian
Superb quality product and support as usual, with an incredibly fast turnaround. CD master posted and artwork confirmed on Tuesday, finished product delivered on Friday. Just amazing! Thanks again, Martin & Co.(about four months ago)
David
Great service. (about four months ago)
Samuel
Fantastic service!(about four months ago)
John
Great service!(about four months ago)
Tony
I am delighted with the digipack CDs. Martin and the team have produced a high quality product, and the turn arson’s time was incredibly quick. I will definitely use them again. (about four months ago)
Erwin
Excellent service, will use again soon! (about four months ago)
Dave
Fantastic service as always...I have used this company now 3 times and I will never go to anyone else...the finished result has been so awesome and a highly recommend this company to suit your needs A++++++(about four months ago)
Angela
Always such a valuable job that you do: reliable, quickly executed & with great prices. I couldn't live without you.(about four months ago)
Iain
Very pleased with the service and the duplication.(about four months ago)
Aidan
Great support as we were not 100 % sure on what format to submit the artwork. Good quality product for a reasonable price and incredibly fast turnaround. (about four months ago)
Nick
Very helpful and efficient service (about four months ago)
George
Incredibly fast responses and turn around time(about four months ago)
Tim
Helpful staff, good quality work, very fast turnaround.(about four months ago)
Christopher
Una and the team at the Duplication Centre were amazing, their customer service is second to none. The quality of the CDs was even better than I had hoped for. I will absolutely order again from here.(about four months ago)
Leslie
Great service as always. Thanks(about four months ago)
Kevin
Fantastic service, and quick turnaround. (about four months ago)
Anthony
Thanks (about four months ago)
Christopher
Excellent, as always. (about four months ago)
Trevor
A speedy service once again in spite of lockdown! Well done.(about four months ago)
Anna
Very helpful email answered immediately. Telephone answered by a human not automated system. The type a great service you get from a family business. First time that I had used them but won’t be last. I found website ordering a little confusing!! But when I called was shown quickly how to place my order (about four months ago)
Dane
Fantastic as ever!(about four months ago)
Dave
fantastic service one again from Duplication Centre..highly recommend this company...after placing my order the cd's arrived within 48 hours...delighted A++++(about four months ago)
John
Great service even in Covid-19 times - I will use the Duplication Centre again!(about four months ago)
David
Fast, friendly service and very high quality. We are very pleased with the finished product. (about four months ago)
Wendy
Excellent service, good clean printing on covers and discs. Neat and tidy product.(about four months ago)
Patrick
Couldnt have asked for better service. Fast, high quality and great communications. Will definitely use again!(about four months ago)
George
great as always!(about four months ago)
Jordan
Absolutely perfect! I have used Duplication Centre's services for 3 different projects now and have been more than happy with the results! The first two batches of albums I ordered were great, though the printing was maybe 1/2 a CM off centre and the volume of the tracks seemed to be pretty quiet though these were done sending my master in the post (maybe I used a low quality CD for my master). However my most recent order was perfect, printed perfectly and the volume isn't an issue as this time I sent my masters digitally. All 3 times I have used their online Artwork tool, which is a fantastic and very useful feature! The price is amazing, the cheapest I've found for sure that has such an easy to use, straightforward website and ordering system. I will 100% be using duplication centre more in the future!(about five months ago)
Daniel
As usual - excellent service, product and turn round time(about five months ago)
Jan
As before, great service, fast delivery, quality product(about five months ago)
Dave
absolutely fantastic customer service, so fabulous that I have since used the company again and also highly recommended to two of my friends who will be making an order in due course....Once again many thanks for a very smooth transaction and my order was just perfect from start to finish...Dave Prince(about five months ago)
Sue
Fantastic service,helpful and supportive. Excellent product and very quick dispatch and delivery. Very happy customer!(about five months ago)
Mark
Perfect. Thanks for all your help in difficult times.(about five months ago)
Gemma
Amazing service, efficient, friendly helpful. Highly recommend. Third time I've used them for music CD duplication. (about five months ago)
Simon
Easy to design using their artwork app. Having sent of the master the turn around was excellent. Well presented and finished which I was hoping for. I would use them again.(about five months ago)
Alan
Great service and communication. And the Artwork creator makes design easy! (about five months ago)
Stefan
Have used Martin and team years now. Always excellent service and the turnaround time is amazing. (about five months ago)
Julie
Excellent staff and service!(about five months ago)
Pavel
Great service excellent quality received within a few days highly recommend (about five months ago)
Andrew
Fast production and a quality product.(about five months ago)
Bill
Brilliant service & quality as always!(about five months ago)
Justine
Perfect! Exactly as I ordered it and better !!!(about five months ago)
Phil
Excellent, fuss-free speedy service.(about five months ago)
Geoffrey
Pleased with the results. No issues. Thank you!(about five months ago)
Clive
Everything was fine(about five months ago)
Nick
Super easy to order with all cases and booklet templates provided. Arrived far earlier than expected and the quality was above expectation! First Rate Service!(about five months ago)
Asa
Always a superb service. Great prices, easy ordering and really user friendly website. The best!(about five months ago)
Sophie
delivery on time and the order was perfect(about five months ago)
Danny
cheers(about five months ago)
Colin
Brilliant, quick, professional, service.(about five months ago)
Bob
This is the third time I have used Duplication Centre for a small CD run and the service is just brilliant. I hope we can sell them to make an additional order :-)(about five months ago)
Andrew
Excellent service as usual ********(about five months ago)
Philip
Superb service. Strongly recommended.(about five months ago)
Scott
Always a brilliant service. Many thanks.(about five months ago)
Derek
Many thanks guys, excellent service, as usual! (about five months ago)
Daniel
Thanks (about five months ago)
Matthew
Fast delivery and great service (about five months ago)
Andrew
As always, a remarkable fast turnaround, and a perfect quality product.(about five months ago)
John
Martin provided an excellent service and fast delivery considering our time restraints. Thanks. John. bluprint.co.uk bluprintcinetransfers.co.uk(about five months ago)
Stephen
Fast turnaround and good quality with customer service second to none. It’s great to have someone with expert knowledge available in case of any questions(about five months ago)
Richard
Quick and perfect result(about six months ago)
John
Excellent as always. Prompt delivery and Good quality. (about six months ago)
Bill
Extremely professional and friendly service with a fast turnaround and an excellent product at the end of it. (about six months ago)
John
Fast turnaround, top quality. (about six months ago)
Phil
Brilliant communication. very helpful, especially as this was my first time using a duplication service. Delighted with CDs.(about six months ago)
Jane
good smooth service(about six months ago)
Krisztian
Fantastic customer service - great team. Cheers, k(about six months ago)
Toyin
Excellent customer service. Fast and swift response. Love their step by step assistance and never made you feel inadequate. Will definitely use again. Staff were amazing. Not to mention the product is awesome...thank you. Toyin Adekale(about six months ago)
Keith
Excellent service and great price(about six months ago)
Logan
Our product arrived very quickly and it looks great. Our concerns were also answered in detail swiftly before confirmation.(about six months ago)
Wendy
all ok(about six months ago)
Stephen
Cannot be faulted. Thanks guys!(about six months ago)
Martin
Excellent and efficient service. Happy to recommend.(about six months ago)
Christopher
Excellent quality CD and artwork. Easy to use artwork creator. Good customer service and quick turn around. All in all we are very happy with the result. Thank you. (about six months ago)
Andrew
Rapid, helpful. First-class service as always.(about six months ago)
A Anand
As always, no dramas, got what I wanted without any grief. A cliché but pleasure doing business with you. Arvind ColostomyUK.org(about six months ago)
Neil
Fastest turn around we have ever experienced and excellent quality too ! (about six months ago)
Tom
Having used the Duplication Centre various times, as ever it was an excellent and efficient service provided. Strongly recommend. (about six months ago)
David
Duplication Centre has provided an A1 service for every order that we have placed. (about six months ago)
Chantelle
Excellent service and fast delivery(about six months ago)

back to homepage