Duplication Centre

CD, DVD, Blu-ray duplication

01702 530 354

24 Hour Turnaround

Live Customer Feedback

Ian
Superb quality product and support as usual, with an incredibly fast turnaround. CD master posted and artwork confirmed on Tuesday, finished product delivered on Friday. Just amazing! Thanks again, Martin & Co.(Thursday morning)
David
Great service. (Wednesday morning)
Samuel
Fantastic service!(Wednesday morning)
John
Great service!(Tuesday afternoon)
Tony
I am delighted with the digipack CDs. Martin and the team have produced a high quality product, and the turn arson’s time was incredibly quick. I will definitely use them again. (Tuesday morning)
Erwin
Excellent service, will use again soon! (about a week ago)
Dave
Fantastic service as always...I have used this company now 3 times and I will never go to anyone else...the finished result has been so awesome and a highly recommend this company to suit your needs A++++++(about a week ago)
Angela
Always such a valuable job that you do: reliable, quickly executed & with great prices. I couldn't live without you.(about a week ago)
Iain
Very pleased with the service and the duplication.(about a week ago)
Aidan
Great support as we were not 100 % sure on what format to submit the artwork. Good quality product for a reasonable price and incredibly fast turnaround. (about a week ago)
Nick
Very helpful and efficient service (about three weeks ago)
George
Incredibly fast responses and turn around time(about three weeks ago)
Tim
Helpful staff, good quality work, very fast turnaround.(about three weeks ago)
Christopher
Una and the team at the Duplication Centre were amazing, their customer service is second to none. The quality of the CDs was even better than I had hoped for. I will absolutely order again from here.(about three weeks ago)
Leslie
Great service as always. Thanks(about three weeks ago)
Kevin
Fantastic service, and quick turnaround. (about three weeks ago)
Anthony
Thanks (about three weeks ago)
Christopher
Excellent, as always. (about three weeks ago)
Trevor
A speedy service once again in spite of lockdown! Well done.(about three weeks ago)
Anna
Very helpful email answered immediately. Telephone answered by a human not automated system. The type a great service you get from a family business. First time that I had used them but won’t be last. I found website ordering a little confusing!! But when I called was shown quickly how to place my order (about three weeks ago)
Dane
Fantastic as ever!(about three weeks ago)
Dave
fantastic service one again from Duplication Centre..highly recommend this company...after placing my order the cd's arrived within 48 hours...delighted A++++(about three weeks ago)
John
Great service even in Covid-19 times - I will use the Duplication Centre again!(about three weeks ago)
David
Fast, friendly service and very high quality. We are very pleased with the finished product. (about three weeks ago)
Wendy
Excellent service, good clean printing on covers and discs. Neat and tidy product.(about three weeks ago)
Patrick
Couldnt have asked for better service. Fast, high quality and great communications. Will definitely use again!(about three weeks ago)
George
great as always!(about three weeks ago)
Jordan
Absolutely perfect! I have used Duplication Centre's services for 3 different projects now and have been more than happy with the results! The first two batches of albums I ordered were great, though the printing was maybe 1/2 a CM off centre and the volume of the tracks seemed to be pretty quiet though these were done sending my master in the post (maybe I used a low quality CD for my master). However my most recent order was perfect, printed perfectly and the volume isn't an issue as this time I sent my masters digitally. All 3 times I have used their online Artwork tool, which is a fantastic and very useful feature! The price is amazing, the cheapest I've found for sure that has such an easy to use, straightforward website and ordering system. I will 100% be using duplication centre more in the future!(about one month ago)
Daniel
As usual - excellent service, product and turn round time(about one month ago)
Jan
As before, great service, fast delivery, quality product(about one month ago)
Dave
absolutely fantastic customer service, so fabulous that I have since used the company again and also highly recommended to two of my friends who will be making an order in due course....Once again many thanks for a very smooth transaction and my order was just perfect from start to finish...Dave Prince(about one month ago)
Sue
Fantastic service,helpful and supportive. Excellent product and very quick dispatch and delivery. Very happy customer!(about one month ago)
Mark
Perfect. Thanks for all your help in difficult times.(about one month ago)
Gemma
Amazing service, efficient, friendly helpful. Highly recommend. Third time I've used them for music CD duplication. (about one month ago)
Simon
Easy to design using their artwork app. Having sent of the master the turn around was excellent. Well presented and finished which I was hoping for. I would use them again.(about one month ago)
Alan
Great service and communication. And the Artwork creator makes design easy! (about one month ago)
Stefan
Have used Martin and team years now. Always excellent service and the turnaround time is amazing. (about one month ago)
Julie
Excellent staff and service!(about one month ago)
Pavel
Great service excellent quality received within a few days highly recommend (about one month ago)
Andrew
Fast production and a quality product.(about one month ago)
Bill
Brilliant service & quality as always!(about one month ago)
Justine
Perfect! Exactly as I ordered it and better !!!(about one month ago)
Phil
Excellent, fuss-free speedy service.(about one month ago)
Geoffrey
Pleased with the results. No issues. Thank you!(about one month ago)
Clive
Everything was fine(about one month ago)
Nick
Super easy to order with all cases and booklet templates provided. Arrived far earlier than expected and the quality was above expectation! First Rate Service!(about one month ago)
Asa
Always a superb service. Great prices, easy ordering and really user friendly website. The best!(about one month ago)
Sophie
delivery on time and the order was perfect(about one month ago)
Danny
cheers(about one month ago)
Colin
Brilliant, quick, professional, service.(about one month ago)
Bob
This is the third time I have used Duplication Centre for a small CD run and the service is just brilliant. I hope we can sell them to make an additional order :-)(about one month ago)
Andrew
Excellent service as usual ********(about one month ago)
Philip
Superb service. Strongly recommended.(about one month ago)
Scott
Always a brilliant service. Many thanks.(about one month ago)
Derek
Many thanks guys, excellent service, as usual! (about one month ago)
Daniel
Thanks (about one month ago)
Matthew
Fast delivery and great service (about one month ago)
Andrew
As always, a remarkable fast turnaround, and a perfect quality product.(about one month ago)
John
Martin provided an excellent service and fast delivery considering our time restraints. Thanks. John. bluprint.co.uk bluprintcinetransfers.co.uk(about one month ago)
Stephen
Fast turnaround and good quality with customer service second to none. It’s great to have someone with expert knowledge available in case of any questions(about one month ago)
Richard
Quick and perfect result(about two months ago)
John
Excellent as always. Prompt delivery and Good quality. (about two months ago)
Bill
Extremely professional and friendly service with a fast turnaround and an excellent product at the end of it. (about two months ago)
John
Fast turnaround, top quality. (about two months ago)
Phil
Brilliant communication. very helpful, especially as this was my first time using a duplication service. Delighted with CDs.(about two months ago)
Jane
good smooth service(about two months ago)
Krisztian
Fantastic customer service - great team. Cheers, k(about two months ago)
Toyin
Excellent customer service. Fast and swift response. Love their step by step assistance and never made you feel inadequate. Will definitely use again. Staff were amazing. Not to mention the product is awesome...thank you. Toyin Adekale(about two months ago)
Keith
Excellent service and great price(about two months ago)
Logan
Our product arrived very quickly and it looks great. Our concerns were also answered in detail swiftly before confirmation.(about two months ago)
Wendy
all ok(about two months ago)
Stephen
Cannot be faulted. Thanks guys!(about two months ago)
Martin
Excellent and efficient service. Happy to recommend.(about two months ago)
Christopher
Excellent quality CD and artwork. Easy to use artwork creator. Good customer service and quick turn around. All in all we are very happy with the result. Thank you. (about two months ago)
Andrew
Rapid, helpful. First-class service as always.(about two months ago)
A Anand
As always, no dramas, got what I wanted without any grief. A cliché but pleasure doing business with you. Arvind ColostomyUK.org(about two months ago)
Neil
Fastest turn around we have ever experienced and excellent quality too ! (about two months ago)
Tom
Having used the Duplication Centre various times, as ever it was an excellent and efficient service provided. Strongly recommend. (about two months ago)
David
Duplication Centre has provided an A1 service for every order that we have placed. (about two months ago)
Chantelle
Excellent service and fast delivery(about two months ago)
Richard
The CD's looked good and were delivered speedily(about two months ago)
Ritchie
Excellent service from start to finish, I have used Duplication Centre for a couple of years now and would not go anywhere else. If you are considering using their service, try them, you will not be disappointed.(about two months ago)
Roy
Great Staff and a brilliant product. As someone who is not computer literate the staff guided me through the process with a great deal of patience and the final product was excellent. Thank You (about two months ago)
Ieuan
Great service as always. (about two months ago)
Ian
Once again, top quality products delivered lightning fast, helpful staff. Order with confidence - these people will make it happen. Thanks - we'll be back!(about two months ago)
Michael
Excellent service. This was my first attempt at trying to get dvds printed and I was very impressed and grateful with how easy the duplication team made it for me to get my artwork as I wanted it. The final product was impressive and delivered as stated.(about three months ago)
Darrin
Just love the quality of your CD's and the personal touch. I can go to Una with anything and she always get back to me within an hour (brilliant customer service). Subjangle has done 9 releases with you now...the 10th will be with you over the weekend! I cannot imagine needing to go anywhere else...It;s not really a price issue (although you are vey comeptitive) it's just the ease and efficiency of getting things done and the customer service...Many thanks Darrin (Subjangle Co-Founder)(about three months ago)
Samuel
Very fast and efficient service. Good customer service. Thank you(about three months ago)
Nick
Excellent Service! Would definitely recommend to other people.(about three months ago)
Steven
I needed a re-print, so logged into to my account, found my order, selected Order Rerun, paid the charge and bang! All done! Super easy, beautifully efficient and top-notch work. Can't recommend them enough. Superb.(about three months ago)
Tony
Fast professional friendly service many thanks(about three months ago)
Jane
Brilliant quality as always thanks. (about three months ago)
Gary
Fantastic as always. Always a great product and fast turnaround time. (about three months ago)
The
Top service as always!(about three months ago)
Ian
Excellent quality and speedy dispatch - as always!(about three months ago)
Steve
Fast delivery, excellent quality and value for money as always. Highly recommend this company who has done all our reproduction work for the last 12 years!(about three months ago)
Peter
Cases damaged in transit by Parcelforce problem solved immediately by Duplication Centre, excellent service as usual, thank you.(about three months ago)
Andrew
Super fast turnaround, and always deliver a great quality product.(about three months ago)
Martyn
The duplication centre has a great service and nothing is a problem even for the small orders that I have-well done!(about three months ago)
Stephen
CDs are fantastic and super fast service(about three months ago)
Matthew
Prompt and efficient. Been trading with the company many years. Highly reccomended.(about three months ago)
Philip
Great quality and quick turn around(about three months ago)
Rob
fabulous service, prompt and accurate (about three months ago)
Nathan
Once again, absolutely brilliant :-)(about three months ago)
Tim
Excellent live chat. I was able to amend my order after paying and to change my artwork before the run. Very happy with the end result. My only suggestion would be to add the lancing artwork template to the website as I needed to ask for it. Overall, good job. (about three months ago)
Ellis
Absolutely fantastic service. They turned our CDs around in great time, at highly competitive prices and to an excellent quality. Thanks - Ellis, Saarkoth.(about three months ago)
Angus
Great quality artwork processing. great quality duplication. Great turnaround (100 CD’s duplicated, printed encased and shrink wrapped within 4 days of receiving master. I also particularly liked the chat feature that was constantly manned and gave me peace of mind that I was using all the correct templates. Great job. Well done. Angus(about three months ago)
Ian
incredible turnaround and great looking quality product!...will definitely use again...(about three months ago)
Gordon
Great customer service and products(about three months ago)
Gemma
fast delivery, excellent service thank you.(about three months ago)
Neil
Excellent service from start to finish. (about three months ago)
Kelvin
Excellent service!(about three months ago)
Steven
Fantastic service and, frankly, the best duplication company I have ever used. Super speedy, 100% professional. Can't praise them enough. I will certainly be back for more!(about three months ago)
Colin
Excellent service walked me through the whole process made life so easy . Thank you(about three months ago)
Marcus
Great service, and great product.(about three months ago)
Dylan
Great job thanks(about three months ago)
A Whitehouse
Simple, lightning turnaround, good quality. (about three months ago)
Anna
Very efficient, excellent service. (about three months ago)
Robert
Extremely helpful staff. Great attention to detail. Staff guide you through every step of the crucial stages of the printing process to ensure that you are happy with the end result. Thank you for producing such high-quality CDs so quickly! Fantastic end result, and will definitely be back.(about three months ago)
Gordon
They are friendly, supportive and very quick. The CD’s are wonderful quality and I greatly appreciated the online art creator. I’d recommend them highly....(about three months ago)
Anthony
Excellent service and super fast delivery as always(about three months ago)
Elizabeth
Great service!!(about three months ago)
Tim
Fantastic service as always. Thank you so much!(about three months ago)
Kevin
Fast and secure service excellent(about three months ago)
Martin
I have used this service many times now and I have always been very happy with the finished products. Thank you.(about three months ago)
F Russell
Thanks , I would like to thank you for the great printing and I’m hoping to come back for another batch soon which will need a change tthe track order as the instrumental is on track 1 & not track 2 as hoped. But its still a great cd !!!. (about three months ago)
Consuelo
good service both quality and fast delivery. Had issues with songs order in the CD and the issue is been solved promply, ggod customer service for a change!(about three months ago)
Lilieth
Was very pleased (about three months ago)
Mike
I am very happy to report that the Duplication Centre team did what they usually do, an amazing job. They pay close attention to the intended outcome and prompt you if they think something you have done might need adjustment. And if you're not sure about something they answer promptly and in detail. In my multiple occasion experience they provide a first class service all-round.(about three months ago)
Louis
Great prompt service and quality product!(about three months ago)
Paul
Great service, excellent quality and fast shipping. Won't hesitate using again as and when I need more demo CDs. Wonder if website interface could make it clearer that existing artwork is still held and can be used?(about three months ago)
Ken
Great friendly Helpful Service (about three months ago)
Ralph
Excellent printing, quality duplication, good turnaround. Thanks! (about three months ago)
Oliver
Always fantastic service. Thanks!(about three months ago)
Jose
Excellent service and brilliant quality! Thank YOU!(about three months ago)
David
Excellent service as always!(about three months ago)
Anthony
Immaculate as always. Thanks. (about three months ago)
Ruth
Really great service I would definitely recommen! (about three months ago)
Matthew
Friendly staff, great communication and a first class finished product. Thank you!(about four months ago)
Simon
Great job as always - thank you(about four months ago)
Colin
Faster than speeding bullet! My first attempt at marketing a CD, and I sell the first 40 in just 5 days. No problems whatsoever. Highly recomended. (about four months ago)
Stephen
I was talked through the order process . Submitted my music and artwork and 4 days later my album arrived awesome friendly helpful service (about four months ago)
Trevor
Excellent product and very fast service(about four months ago)
Kevin
Excellent service, Fast, accurate and faultless.(about four months ago)
Tim
The DVD packs arrived quickly and look great. Thank you very much for a fantastic service. (about four months ago)
Mike
The CD sleeves were designed well but the font could have been a bit bigger as the text is very small and hard to read Overall a good job done
Response: You can easliy achieve this Mike by resubmitting artwork next time and use a bigger/bolder font.
(about four months ago)
Richard
It really is 24 hr turn around. Preposterously quick and great (human) service.(about four months ago)
Matthew
Great service! Excellent and professional looking DVD's, covers and cases. Thank you! (about four months ago)
Mike
5-Star service - as always!(about four months ago)
Graham
Fast and friendly service. Definitely will be using again soon, thanks Una and Martin!(about four months ago)
Nigel
Great communication and a great product(about four months ago)
Paul
great service(about four months ago)
Catherine
Excellent company. Fantastic staff. All very helpful. Will definitely be continuing to use them. (about four months ago)
Wendy
Speedy and efficient as always(about four months ago)
Samuel
Fast efficient and friendly(about four months ago)
Jonathan
Efficient service and quick delivery(about four months ago)
James
I am very pleased with the quality of the product, and the turnaround time was unbeatable.(about four months ago)
Jay
Very fast turn over, great quality & wonderful customer service. My second purchase after the first in 2018. Will deffinitly use again & i would definitely recommend. Jay(about four months ago)
D Laverde Rojas
Many Many Thanks!!! Excellent service!!! We really appreciate your consideration with our CD order. Best wishes. Saviar Band(about four months ago)
Richard
Great service.Really happy with our CD and printing.(about four months ago)
William
Mine was a small order, but you treated me like a very valued customer. Nothing was too much trouble, so I will be back. Your online artwork tool is excellent and well worth using, although I do think it could be improved by adding a template for double card wallets. If there is an other area the company might think to improve it would be the choice of cardboard sleve options over plastic cases. Plastic has to be on the way out so to offer a bigger option of cardboard sleves would be in your best interests. I certaily will not be using plastic ever again.(about four months ago)
Jane
Perfect - thanks.(about four months ago)
Andrew
ULTRA FAST! And excellent service, will 100% be using again!(about four months ago)
Brian
First class service highly recomeended(about four months ago)
Liam
Stunning Quality and quick delivery. Would definitely recommend. (about four months ago)
Peter
Excellent product, speed, communication and finish!(about four months ago)
Bruce
First class result...lovely package good quality CDs,(about four months ago)
Tom
Extremely professional (about four months ago)
Janice
Perfect in every way ... thank you(about five months ago)
Chris
Great and sorted quickly thanks(about five months ago)
Russell
Excellent service as always (about five months ago)
Dawn
We have been using the Duplication Centre for a while now to get our concert CDs duplicated. Both Una and Martin are an absolute pleasure to work with. The CDs always look fantastic and are done so quick! We will never be going anywhere else! (about five months ago)
Andrew
Friendly efficient service as always (about five months ago)
Jon
Excellent service and communication, straightforward website and good price too. Thanks and much appreciated! :-)(about five months ago)
Mark
Thanks to Martin and the crew. Super fast turn around just before the Christmas break! (about five months ago)
Neal
Quality of the finished product was excellent, as always – thanks so much for a very speedy turnaround too. We had just one minor issue with the packing on this occasion: a couple of discs were packed face up and got scratched by the scissors used to cut through the parcel tape, which was disappointing. (about five months ago)
Robert
A few days before Christmas I received an order for one of my DVD titless. To my horror I discovered that my stocks had run out!! No problem! An email to Martin and Una solved the problem and within two days I was mailing my Clients order. I was a very happy man! Thank you Duplication Centre. Happy New Year!(about five months ago)
Bryony
Excellent service, will be back! :-) (about five months ago)
David
Excellent service. Turn round was super fast.(about five months ago)
Andy
Brilliant service as well usual (about five months ago)
Angela
So quick & so easy. You never fail whatever I ask you to do. Your service is invaluable. Happy New Year!(about five months ago)
Jane
The CDs selling well. Thank you so much the quality, colour & professionalisms. (about five months ago)
Peter
Excellent product, speed, service and care- Great!(about five months ago)
Paul
Quick, easy and satisfactory (about five months ago)
Paul
Fast, efficient, and correct. Great service (about five months ago)
Don
Great quality printing and duplication. Fast and efficient with the physical proofs and completed CDs.(about five months ago)
Holly
Great looking case and CD. Thankyou(about five months ago)
Althea
Well done. (about five months ago)
Mark
Great service as always!(about five months ago)
George
Excellent service.. attention to detail and a super fast turnaround..!(about five months ago)
Gareth
Rushed an order to me in record time. Fantastic (about five months ago)
Anthony
Flawless(about five months ago)
Edward
Great service. Much quicker and easier than expected. Great looking CD's well impressed!(about five months ago)
Peter
Absolutely excellent, speedy delivery Satisfied bunny this end(about five months ago)
Chris
So easy, fast, professional, clear, high quality, flexible. Seriously wouldn't go anywhere else.(about five months ago)
Tony
Amazingly fast service, excellent quality! Great value too! Will definitely be using again(about five months ago)
Julie
Very fast turnaround and great quality.(about five months ago)
Jasper
It was super fast and very officiant. I did not have a design for the cd art and they designed one for me out of the front cover art I’d sent them. Great service. (about five months ago)
Martin
Excellent service, high quality duplication and speedy turnaround(about five months ago)
Nikki
Fast, efficient and helpful! All round brilliant service. Thank you. (about five months ago)

back to homepage