Duplication Centre

CD, DVD, Blu-ray duplication

01702 530 354

24 Hour Turnaround

Live Customer Feedback

Adam
Always a professional job done, I would certainly recommend Duplication Centre to anyone who wants a fantastic product and a fast reliable service. Im really pleased with my discs and the print quality is outstanding. Thanks Again, Adam(today at 12:18pm)
John
The best quality and service as ever! I've used a few duplicating services but this is right there at the top!(today at 9:19am)
Nir
Amazing job. As always(today at 9:16am)
Denise
Superb service , excellent customer service and very swift turn around. Perfect. (yesterday at 11:34am)
Ian
This is the second time I have used Duplication Centre for production of CD's and quite frankly, as things stand, I wouldn't consider going anywhere else in future. They are head and shoulders above any of the other duplicators I have used previously - fast, courteous and competitively priced with tip top customer service.(yesterday at 8:50am)
Holly
Amazing as always!!! Thanks so much!!(Tuesday morning)
Jon
Literally the best service ever! Helped me out so very much from Jonny Sumo(Tuesday morning)
Phil
Awesome service, excellent quality duplication, packaging and customer service. Will be coming back with next album (Tuesday morning)
Leslie
A++(Monday night)
Arvind
Do what they say on the tin, and do it well. Check out the results of their efforts on our shop on the website.(about a week ago)
John
Superb service and quality product. Couldn't ask for more.(about a week ago)
Bernadette
Super fast service and delivery of an excellent product!(about a week ago)
Jamie
Very quick and professional service. Would highly recommend!(about a week ago)
Michael
Fab. Spot on as usual. Mike Rouse(about a week ago)
Dave
I've been using your services for a number of years and it is always of the highest quality. Needless to say, I will be using you again!(about a week ago)
Robert
If you need duplication no matter large or small you will receive first class attention to your requirements. My orders are small but I know from experience that my orders will be handled with great expertise and professionalism (about a week ago)
Jenny
I'm very pleased with the help from Duplication Centre in producing my first CD audiobook.(about a week ago)
Daniele
Fast and easy communication and excellent customer service. Very fast turnaround and delivery. The product I ordered (digipak) is of a very good quality. Definitely I'm going to reuse their services(about a week ago)
Pete
Great, very fast service as usual. Thanks!(about a week ago)
Colin
as always Martin and the team turned round a fantastic job really quickly. Thanks!(about a week ago)
Amy
Martin and the team are fantastic. Always so helpful and great advise with file types and artwork. The dvd sleeves and discs are always printed to a high standard, and the order always comes incredibly quickly. Overall amazing service!(about a week ago)
Ken
Well packaged,Speedy Delivery Services,Zero Hassle,Will order again,(about a week ago)
Stephen
The template system was a little difficult to use, but otherwise the product and service were great.
Response: Hi Stephen,thank you for your feedback. Remember we are here on livechat,email or phone lines with staff who can help you if you need any advice or assistance with the artwork templates.
(about a week ago)
Amber
Great service again! The staff are really helpful in their communication and the turn around was quick again. Thanks guys :-) (about a week ago)
Steve
Excellent service(about a week ago)
Frank
Once again, excellent service and quality. Thank you!(about a week ago)
Gareth
great service as usual! really fast ! thanks !(about three weeks ago)
Cleo
Swift service and help was always on hand via email or online chat! Thanks again! (about three weeks ago)
Adam
Very fast turn around. Happy customer.(about three weeks ago)
Ross
Really fast service (about three weeks ago)
Simon
Excellent, fast and professional service. All the staff handled my duplication questions and product requirements quickly and efficiently. Thank you!(about three weeks ago)
John
We needed an urgent duplication order completed within 24 hours and delivered to our client the next day.Una and Martin completed the job in super speed time. Fantastic!.
Response: Really pleased that we could help you with this rush order John and look forward to working with you again in the future.
(about three weeks ago)
Daniel
Superb service. Fast turn around. Will be using in future.(about three weeks ago)
John
very prompt and efficient service (about three weeks ago)
Wole
Excellent service, excellent communication. Will always do business with you(about three weeks ago)
Rachel
Excellent service and quality, thank you (about three weeks ago)
Peter
Very fast turnaround , good product.(about three weeks ago)
Frances
Excellent - swift and reliable. (about three weeks ago)
Ninian
We have used Duplication Centre for a few things and always been impressed by the quality and service.(about three weeks ago)
Anne
Very grateful for your excellent customer care as this was my first venture into preparing for DVD duplication and case. You really pulled out the stops to correct my mistake re type of case etc and re-pack the order. Unfortunately this meant that the cases did not arrive in sealed covering. Two cases slightly damaged and the delivery box/packaging looked very ragged. I mentioned this for your information.
Response: Hi Anne,As you say we unpacked and repacked your order at our expense and time to help you out....we should have charged for this at it was your mistake. The box may have appeared a bit ragged as it had already been sealed for despatch when we realised your error....it had to be opened in order to unpack and repack your DVDs and as always was completely sealed and fit for transit when it left here.
(about three weeks ago)
Ian
Superb quality and quick turnaround. Highly recommended!(about three weeks ago)
Alice
Excellent as ever(about three weeks ago)
Heather
Really pleased. CDs arrived as promised the after we got back from holiday. (about three weeks ago)
Colin
Excellent service as always(about three weeks ago)
J H Mason
excellent, fast service(about three weeks ago)
Ian
Fast order completion and to a high quality. Very pleased!(about three weeks ago)
Stephen
Very helpful on the two occasions I called the company. First class service and quick turnaround.(about three weeks ago)
Holly
Great service - prompt efficient and great quality - really pleased(about three weeks ago)
Michael
Excellent Quality and a genuine nice company,Will use again for sure (about three weeks ago)
Lindsay
Great service as always - reasonably priced, friendly, efficient, accurate and very quick!(about three weeks ago)
James
It was all good, quick and efficient, thanks(about three weeks ago)
Sue
excellent service as always, thanks.(about three weeks ago)
Paul
After my mistake in the order, the goods were delivered as per the stated schedule. Communication with company was very good(about three weeks ago)
Gavin
Excellent customer service!(about three weeks ago)
Paul
Fast service and a great finish, we will be using them again for sure. Great Work!(about three weeks ago)
J H Mason
Excellent, fast service(about three weeks ago)
Zoe
Awesome thanks!(about one month ago)
Al
Excellent service. Used for all our CD needs.(about one month ago)
David
First time I had ever tried to have a CD duplicated. I really can't thank Martin and his team enough for all their help and support. The final product was excellent. A five star service! (about one month ago)
Peter
Fast, efficient and professional service, easy to use website, great company to work with. (about one month ago)
Dane
Crazy fast turnaround and only too happy to accommodate a last minute change of address. Will definitely be using again!(about one month ago)
David
Impressive professional service with excellent support and communication.(about one month ago)
Ben
Brilliant service(about one month ago)
Clive
We're worked with Martin and his team to manufacture several DVDs over the past few years. The wrapped discs always arrive on time and are a great price. A brilliant service, which I'd highly recommend.(about one month ago)
Robert
excellent, quick and reliable service(about one month ago)
Karl
Great and speedy service as always. (about one month ago)
Chris
Excellent support with the artwork throughout and speedy turnaround; thank you (about one month ago)
William
Fantastic! Friendly helpful service and a product to be proud of! (about one month ago)
Steve
Absolutely fantastic service and products. Provided me with a hard copy proof very quickly and FOC. The templates were very good and the speed of service would be impossible to better. I've very pleased also with quality of the products. I'm no expert - but they look VERY professional to me and my customers. Absolutely no complaints whatsoever. highly recommended on all counts, including price.(about one month ago)
Graham
Great service(about one month ago)
Paul
Great service, very simple and easy to order, high quality product! (about one month ago)
John
Always fast high quality duplication, and great communication regarding any question or order status. I wouldn’t hesitate recommending to anyone.(about one month ago)
Vaughan
Been a customer for years. I keep coming back because they do a great job, for a great price and they are also very nice people to deal with. Wouldn’t go anywhere else!(about one month ago)
Becky
Incredibly quick turnaround and great communication.(about one month ago)
Joe
I've been using your services for years and this last order was under very tight time pressure for e new artist I'm managing, but you delivered your usual top quality products within 2 days and your support team were fantastic during the ordering process a it had been a while since i had sent a new master disc and they made everything so simple and removed any stress form the process. Cheers guys. Joe McAdam(about one month ago)
Tim
Great service as always(about one month ago)
Euron
As a first time user of this type of service they were great and always willing to help. I had many questions going forward and they were very helpful on the phone and the products were fantastic.(about one month ago)
Philippa
Excellent customer service - quality product delivered on time. Highly recommend.(about one month ago)
Anthony
Great service. Really pleased.(about one month ago)
Mark
Very fast service for CD duplication. The printing quality was excellent. I would definitely use them again. (about one month ago)
Caroline
Duplication Centre always provide a fast, reliable and high quality service(about one month ago)
Vo
Totally efficient and couldn't have been more helpful. Especially because it was a rush job over a holiday period.(about one month ago)
Thomas
Fast turnaround, and I was able to order a printed proof for my order.(about one month ago)
Bob
Great quality, service and price - look forward to using you for the next project.(about one month ago)
Iain
Thanks guys. Very fast service. Print quality is superb. Sounds good too. (about one month ago)
Mek
Absolutely great product - very helpful people and a totally painlwss process - thank you for your expertise - we will be back! - Fantastic Films(about one month ago)
Calum
All the cds look great!! Thanks guys(about one month ago)
Mark
Very pleased with the quality, print quality, accuracy of trimming folding, and safely packed for shipping.(about one month ago)
Mark
I've been dealing with Duplication Centre for years, always efficient and helpful and the end product has always been excellent. Highly recommended!(about one month ago)
Manny
Excellent service. I can't fault the duplication centre. I fully recommend.(about one month ago)
J Mccollum
MARTIN your workmanship at DUPLICATION CENTRE is beyond our expectations . Thank you Eyrl mccollum at CGT(about one month ago)
William
Great service very quick, and quality printing on the CD i'm delighted. Billy (about one month ago)
James
Brilliantly service, quick and reliable - will be using ylu again for future use!(about one month ago)
John
efficient ,professional, helpful(about one month ago)
Phil
All good!(about one month ago)
J H Mason
excellent, fast service(about one month ago)
Aaron
Printed and shipped in a very fast manner. End product was great and the support through out was amazing(about two months ago)
Jes
Very happy with my CDs, great customer service and a vvery good product! Will definitely be ordering my next batch from you. Thank you! Jes (about two months ago)
Marcus
Extremely fast turnaround and high quality as ever. (about two months ago)
Paul
Great service. Everything ran like clockwork. Fast turnover and delivery. (about two months ago)
Lauren
Perfection(about two months ago)
Eric
Great and fast service! Really happy with the CDs ordered. Very recommended!(about two months ago)
Jonathan
A brilliant job done in an unbelievably short time! (about two months ago)
Chris
Once again a fantastic service from start to finish, thanks!(about two months ago)
David
As ever, excellent service and super fast delivery. I'm glad I discovered this company.(about two months ago)
Larry
Communication wise, DC they were very efficient and obliging, making the whole experience a plain-sailing one. Job delivered quickly too. Thanks Martin and Mark(about two months ago)
Sandra
EXCELLENT SERVICE! Everything I asked for delivered promptly and well packaged with no breakages! WILL BE USING THIS SERVICE AGAIN! 5*(about two months ago)
Martin
Good communication and order was received in two days(about two months ago)
Calum
Quick, painless, instant assistance, and amazing turn round time. Got this back to my client in less than a week. My no.1 choice.(about two months ago)
J H Mason
Excellent fast service(about two months ago)
Kenneth
As a company you were helpful courteous and patient. Am honest assessment would be the best customer care I have ever experienced. Brilliant. Thank you.(about two months ago)
Rp Moss
Even though the deadline had passed, Martyn got the CDs to us in plenty of time! Thank you X(about two months ago)
Faith
Excellent service thank you.(about two months ago)
Simon
I have had used Duplication Centre for numerous projects and their attention to detail, professionalism and expedient service will keep me bringing projects to them.(about two months ago)
Christopher
A fast, friendly, professional service.(about two months ago)
Rachel
Brilliant, fast and easy to communicate with!! Couldn't have been better(about two months ago)
Peter
Really quick turnaround - really pleased(about two months ago)
Richard
Incredibly helpful, patient and professional. The end result was beyond my greatest expectations.(about two months ago)
Benjamin
High quality product, super-quick turnaround, and very good communications. Highly recommended. (about two months ago)
Peter
Great service as usual. The CDs look and sound amazing. Thankyou!(about two months ago)
Des
2nd order and all good.(about two months ago)
Sid
Excellent as ever (about two months ago)
Julian
Excellent service and product once againonce again(about two months ago)
Ralph
Dependable and professional service. Highly recommended. (about two months ago)
Dean
Great quality printing even on fine fonts. Quick with no fuss. The delivery firm were rough with the parcel and some cases got damaged. Duplication Centre replaced the cases without fuss straight away. (about two months ago)
Hugh
Excellent(about two months ago)
Daniel
Duplication centre service perfect. Parcel force not so great!(about two months ago)
Mark
Excellent service online but I was particularly impressed with online and telephone communications. The product itself is very good.(about two months ago)
Clara
Excellent service (about two months ago)
Mark
Very impressive turnaround and quality, many thanks!(about two months ago)
Graham
Quick turnaround as usual(about two months ago)
Pat
Great service and product as always - thanks!(about two months ago)
Samuel
Great, speedy service! Thank you(about two months ago)
James
Only a small blues band with a mini album and demo but got the 5 star treatment from all the staff. I can't recommend this highly personal and professional company enough! They claim they care - they do.(about two months ago)
Paul
I found in dealing with Duplication Centre the service to be fast, friendly and very efficient,would highly recomend(about two months ago)
Paul
Great service and quality. Speed of turnaround was excellent. Will be using DC again for the next album pressing. (about two months ago)
Graham
Thanks for your great customer service. Prompt and professional as ever!(about two months ago)
Mark
great service from you guys ! thank you once again (about two months ago)
John
Easy to use and very efficient service(about two months ago)
Iain
Great service. Thanks(about two months ago)
Adam
As always, a fantastic service and high quality production(about two months ago)
James
Super quick turn around and very helpful. Thanks for getting the order sorted Una (about two months ago)
Edward
Excellent service and very good finished product.(about two months ago)
Simon
Prompt and professional as usual. Thanks(about two months ago)
Camilo
Great service, clear, excellent communication and flexibility. I'd definitely use it again and recommend to friends & colleagues. (about two months ago)
Paul
good quality and quick turn around very pleased(about two months ago)
Tim
Thanks for spotting an issue with the wrap image. Great service as ever.(about two months ago)
Trevor
Brilliant last minute job for me.(about two months ago)
Anne
Excellent service, highly recommended!(about two months ago)
Nicholas
Fantastic service every step of the way. Staff always willing to go above and beyond to make sure you get the product you want. Can not recommend Duplication Centre enough(about two months ago)
Richard
Excellent service, did everything possible to make sure that my order was done and sent out as quickly as possible and the completed order was delivered on time and in perfect condition and finished to a hi standard.(about two months ago)
Martin
Great service, fast delivery, all as expected(about two months ago)
Julian
Painless, efficient service and superb quality(about two months ago)
Andy
Painless process, packaged promptly, perfect product. (about two months ago)
Amanda
Fabulous service, really quick turnaround. Our CD's look professional(about two months ago)
Martin
Excellent Service, very high quality audio and artwork reproduction(about two months ago)
Holly
I'm thrilled with the end product.(about two months ago)
Iola
Many thanks, nice job.(about two months ago)
Lee
Everything perfect - thank you!! (about two months ago)
Mark
Awesome service as always and very professional finish. I can't fault this team. Very reliable.(about two months ago)
Tom
Great price ,quality & ultra quick !!!!(about three months ago)
Simon
fantastic as always. Super quick too!(about three months ago)
Simon
fab service as always...superquick!(about three months ago)
Marc
Great service, fast turnaround as usual.(about three months ago)
Jamie
Speedy, efficient service as usual, highly recommend.(about three months ago)
Andrew
Friendly, fast and efficient service as always(about three months ago)
Nick
We usually use you for business purposes, but I needed some DVDs turned around to get me out of an end-of-term 'supposed to deliver a DVD of the school production 'hole at my daughter's primary school. And you delivered. Thanks for rescuing me with your swift turnaround and despatch!!(about three months ago)
Sarah
Friendly yet professional service- fast turn around with excellent results- will definitely use these guys again!(about three months ago)
Tom
Quick turnaround, able to flexibly accommodate our needs, great customer service and communication. Highly recommended!(about three months ago)
Scott
Easy to order and fast delivery(about three months ago)
Adenike
You always deliver on time(about three months ago)
Mark
Excellent communication, and super speedy turnaround, would definitely use again and recommend. (about three months ago)
Grace
Duplication Centre are fantastic! A fast turnaround and personal service! Thank you!(about three months ago)
Chrissie
excellent service and very helpful staff(about three months ago)
Kevin
Our first time ordering and everything was dealt with expertly! Totally professional and will certainly be ordering again in the future.(about three months ago)
Tina
Quick re-order of my DVD's(about three months ago)
Jason
Awesome and fast service, communication was brilliant Many thanks (about three months ago)
Peter
Excellent service and product. Very, very impressed!(about three months ago)
Kelvin
First class service as usual. Many thanks.(about three months ago)
Torquil
Extraordinary service, They do what they say.(about three months ago)
Martina
Great and speedy service! Also, were very helpful on the phone when we needed some technical advice.(about three months ago)
Steve
Very quick, excellent quality.(about three months ago)
Andrew
.(about three months ago)
Brian
First class service(about three months ago)
Karen
Great CDs and quality service as usual ! (about three months ago)
Anthony
Swift and efficient(about three months ago)
Roy
Really good product, fast turn around, absolutely no problems. (about three months ago)
Mark
Great service - super quick turnaround.(about three months ago)
Sandra
Everything I asked for, well packaged & delivered with speed! VERY professional service! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! WILL USE AGAIN! x(about three months ago)
Jordan
Absolutely fantastic service, lovely people. I was well looked after and advised promptly with whatever questions i had, they went above and beyond with helping me with artwork. Won't be going anywhere else for cd's. - Jordan from Many a Son(about three months ago)
Fred
Quick, easy and the CD's look great. Thank you! (about three months ago)
Tracey
Excellent communication and speedy, quality service(about three months ago)
Steve
Excellent Company to work with, excellent communications and Product. Very speedy process and easy to use website. I would Highly recommend this company.(about three months ago)
Dean
Great service and quick turn around. Fantastic quality(about three months ago)
Ben
We have used Duplication Centre as our duplication company now for a number of events and could not be any happier with the service. Martin and his team are just outstanding always keeping to tight deadlines without affection quality for an affordable price. What more could you want!(about three months ago)
John
Superb service, good vfm, and prompt turnaround(about three months ago)
Mathew
Super quick order and production. Great value!(about three months ago)
Amber
Provided a great service, thank you! (about three months ago)
Rob
As ever Martin and co. were fabulous. A great professional product and wonderful friendly service.(about three months ago)
Kate
Quick turnaround quality product.(about three months ago)

back to homepage