Duplication Centre

CD, DVD, Blu-ray duplication

01702 530 354

24 Hour Turnaround

Live Customer Feedback

John
Martin provided an excellent service and fast delivery considering our time restraints. Thanks. John. bluprint.co.uk bluprintcinetransfers.co.uk(less than an hour ago)
Stephen
Fast turnaround and good quality with customer service second to none. It’s great to have someone with expert knowledge available in case of any questions(today at 8:10am)
Richard
Quick and perfect result(yesterday at 7:46am)
John
Excellent as always. Prompt delivery and Good quality. (Thursday morning)
Bill
Extremely professional and friendly service with a fast turnaround and an excellent product at the end of it. (Thursday morning)
John
Fast turnaround, top quality. (about a week ago)
Phil
Brilliant communication. very helpful, especially as this was my first time using a duplication service. Delighted with CDs.(about a week ago)
Jane
good smooth service(about a week ago)
Krisztian
Fantastic customer service - great team. Cheers, k(about three weeks ago)
Toyin
Excellent customer service. Fast and swift response. Love their step by step assistance and never made you feel inadequate. Will definitely use again. Staff were amazing. Not to mention the product is awesome...thank you. Toyin Adekale(about three weeks ago)
Keith
Excellent service and great price(about three weeks ago)
Logan
Our product arrived very quickly and it looks great. Our concerns were also answered in detail swiftly before confirmation.(about three weeks ago)
Wendy
all ok(about three weeks ago)
Stephen
Cannot be faulted. Thanks guys!(about three weeks ago)
Martin
Excellent and efficient service. Happy to recommend.(about three weeks ago)
Christopher
Excellent quality CD and artwork. Easy to use artwork creator. Good customer service and quick turn around. All in all we are very happy with the result. Thank you. (about three weeks ago)
Andrew
Rapid, helpful. First-class service as always.(about three weeks ago)
A Anand
As always, no dramas, got what I wanted without any grief. A cliché but pleasure doing business with you. Arvind ColostomyUK.org(about three weeks ago)
Neil
Fastest turn around we have ever experienced and excellent quality too ! (about three weeks ago)
Tom
Having used the Duplication Centre various times, as ever it was an excellent and efficient service provided. Strongly recommend. (about three weeks ago)
David
Duplication Centre has provided an A1 service for every order that we have placed. (about one month ago)
Chantelle
Excellent service and fast delivery(about one month ago)
Richard
The CD's looked good and were delivered speedily(about one month ago)
Ritchie
Excellent service from start to finish, I have used Duplication Centre for a couple of years now and would not go anywhere else. If you are considering using their service, try them, you will not be disappointed.(about one month ago)
Roy
Great Staff and a brilliant product. As someone who is not computer literate the staff guided me through the process with a great deal of patience and the final product was excellent. Thank You (about one month ago)
Ieuan
Great service as always. (about one month ago)
Ian
Once again, top quality products delivered lightning fast, helpful staff. Order with confidence - these people will make it happen. Thanks - we'll be back!(about one month ago)
Michael
Excellent service. This was my first attempt at trying to get dvds printed and I was very impressed and grateful with how easy the duplication team made it for me to get my artwork as I wanted it. The final product was impressive and delivered as stated.(about one month ago)
Darrin
Just love the quality of your CD's and the personal touch. I can go to Una with anything and she always get back to me within an hour (brilliant customer service). Subjangle has done 9 releases with you now...the 10th will be with you over the weekend! I cannot imagine needing to go anywhere else...It;s not really a price issue (although you are vey comeptitive) it's just the ease and efficiency of getting things done and the customer service...Many thanks Darrin (Subjangle Co-Founder)(about one month ago)
Samuel
Very fast and efficient service. Good customer service. Thank you(about one month ago)
Nick
Excellent Service! Would definitely recommend to other people.(about one month ago)
Steven
I needed a re-print, so logged into to my account, found my order, selected Order Rerun, paid the charge and bang! All done! Super easy, beautifully efficient and top-notch work. Can't recommend them enough. Superb.(about one month ago)
Tony
Fast professional friendly service many thanks(about one month ago)
Jane
Brilliant quality as always thanks. (about one month ago)
Gary
Fantastic as always. Always a great product and fast turnaround time. (about one month ago)
The
Top service as always!(about one month ago)
Ian
Excellent quality and speedy dispatch - as always!(about one month ago)
Steve
Fast delivery, excellent quality and value for money as always. Highly recommend this company who has done all our reproduction work for the last 12 years!(about one month ago)
Peter
Cases damaged in transit by Parcelforce problem solved immediately by Duplication Centre, excellent service as usual, thank you.(about one month ago)
Andrew
Super fast turnaround, and always deliver a great quality product.(about one month ago)
Martyn
The duplication centre has a great service and nothing is a problem even for the small orders that I have-well done!(about one month ago)
Stephen
CDs are fantastic and super fast service(about one month ago)
Matthew
Prompt and efficient. Been trading with the company many years. Highly reccomended.(about one month ago)
Philip
Great quality and quick turn around(about one month ago)
Rob
fabulous service, prompt and accurate (about one month ago)
Nathan
Once again, absolutely brilliant :-)(about one month ago)
Tim
Excellent live chat. I was able to amend my order after paying and to change my artwork before the run. Very happy with the end result. My only suggestion would be to add the lancing artwork template to the website as I needed to ask for it. Overall, good job. (about one month ago)
Ellis
Absolutely fantastic service. They turned our CDs around in great time, at highly competitive prices and to an excellent quality. Thanks - Ellis, Saarkoth.(about one month ago)
Angus
Great quality artwork processing. great quality duplication. Great turnaround (100 CD’s duplicated, printed encased and shrink wrapped within 4 days of receiving master. I also particularly liked the chat feature that was constantly manned and gave me peace of mind that I was using all the correct templates. Great job. Well done. Angus(about one month ago)
Ian
incredible turnaround and great looking quality product!...will definitely use again...(about one month ago)
Gordon
Great customer service and products(about one month ago)
Gemma
fast delivery, excellent service thank you.(about one month ago)
Neil
Excellent service from start to finish. (about one month ago)
Kelvin
Excellent service!(about one month ago)
Steven
Fantastic service and, frankly, the best duplication company I have ever used. Super speedy, 100% professional. Can't praise them enough. I will certainly be back for more!(about one month ago)
Colin
Excellent service walked me through the whole process made life so easy . Thank you(about one month ago)
Marcus
Great service, and great product.(about one month ago)
Dylan
Great job thanks(about one month ago)
A Whitehouse
Simple, lightning turnaround, good quality. (about one month ago)
Anna
Very efficient, excellent service. (about one month ago)
Robert
Extremely helpful staff. Great attention to detail. Staff guide you through every step of the crucial stages of the printing process to ensure that you are happy with the end result. Thank you for producing such high-quality CDs so quickly! Fantastic end result, and will definitely be back.(about one month ago)
Gordon
They are friendly, supportive and very quick. The CD’s are wonderful quality and I greatly appreciated the online art creator. I’d recommend them highly....(about one month ago)
Anthony
Excellent service and super fast delivery as always(about one month ago)
Elizabeth
Great service!!(about two months ago)
Tim
Fantastic service as always. Thank you so much!(about two months ago)
Kevin
Fast and secure service excellent(about two months ago)
Martin
I have used this service many times now and I have always been very happy with the finished products. Thank you.(about two months ago)
F Russell
Thanks , I would like to thank you for the great printing and I’m hoping to come back for another batch soon which will need a change tthe track order as the instrumental is on track 1 & not track 2 as hoped. But its still a great cd !!!. (about two months ago)
Consuelo
good service both quality and fast delivery. Had issues with songs order in the CD and the issue is been solved promply, ggod customer service for a change!(about two months ago)
Lilieth
Was very pleased (about two months ago)
Mike
I am very happy to report that the Duplication Centre team did what they usually do, an amazing job. They pay close attention to the intended outcome and prompt you if they think something you have done might need adjustment. And if you're not sure about something they answer promptly and in detail. In my multiple occasion experience they provide a first class service all-round.(about two months ago)
Louis
Great prompt service and quality product!(about two months ago)
Paul
Great service, excellent quality and fast shipping. Won't hesitate using again as and when I need more demo CDs. Wonder if website interface could make it clearer that existing artwork is still held and can be used?(about two months ago)
Ken
Great friendly Helpful Service (about two months ago)
Ralph
Excellent printing, quality duplication, good turnaround. Thanks! (about two months ago)
Oliver
Always fantastic service. Thanks!(about two months ago)
Jose
Excellent service and brilliant quality! Thank YOU!(about two months ago)
David
Excellent service as always!(about two months ago)
Anthony
Immaculate as always. Thanks. (about two months ago)
Ruth
Really great service I would definitely recommen! (about two months ago)
Matthew
Friendly staff, great communication and a first class finished product. Thank you!(about two months ago)
Simon
Great job as always - thank you(about two months ago)
Colin
Faster than speeding bullet! My first attempt at marketing a CD, and I sell the first 40 in just 5 days. No problems whatsoever. Highly recomended. (about two months ago)
Stephen
I was talked through the order process . Submitted my music and artwork and 4 days later my album arrived awesome friendly helpful service (about two months ago)
Trevor
Excellent product and very fast service(about two months ago)
Kevin
Excellent service, Fast, accurate and faultless.(about two months ago)
Tim
The DVD packs arrived quickly and look great. Thank you very much for a fantastic service. (about two months ago)
Mike
The CD sleeves were designed well but the font could have been a bit bigger as the text is very small and hard to read Overall a good job done
Response: You can easliy achieve this Mike by resubmitting artwork next time and use a bigger/bolder font.
(about two months ago)
Richard
It really is 24 hr turn around. Preposterously quick and great (human) service.(about two months ago)
Matthew
Great service! Excellent and professional looking DVD's, covers and cases. Thank you! (about two months ago)
Mike
5-Star service - as always!(about two months ago)
Graham
Fast and friendly service. Definitely will be using again soon, thanks Una and Martin!(about two months ago)
Nigel
Great communication and a great product(about two months ago)
Paul
great service(about two months ago)
Catherine
Excellent company. Fantastic staff. All very helpful. Will definitely be continuing to use them. (about two months ago)
Wendy
Speedy and efficient as always(about two months ago)
Samuel
Fast efficient and friendly(about two months ago)
Jonathan
Efficient service and quick delivery(about two months ago)
James
I am very pleased with the quality of the product, and the turnaround time was unbeatable.(about two months ago)
Jay
Very fast turn over, great quality & wonderful customer service. My second purchase after the first in 2018. Will deffinitly use again & i would definitely recommend. Jay(about two months ago)
D Laverde Rojas
Many Many Thanks!!! Excellent service!!! We really appreciate your consideration with our CD order. Best wishes. Saviar Band(about two months ago)
Richard
Great service.Really happy with our CD and printing.(about two months ago)
William
Mine was a small order, but you treated me like a very valued customer. Nothing was too much trouble, so I will be back. Your online artwork tool is excellent and well worth using, although I do think it could be improved by adding a template for double card wallets. If there is an other area the company might think to improve it would be the choice of cardboard sleve options over plastic cases. Plastic has to be on the way out so to offer a bigger option of cardboard sleves would be in your best interests. I certaily will not be using plastic ever again.(about two months ago)
Jane
Perfect - thanks.(about two months ago)
Andrew
ULTRA FAST! And excellent service, will 100% be using again!(about two months ago)
Brian
First class service highly recomeended(about two months ago)
Liam
Stunning Quality and quick delivery. Would definitely recommend. (about three months ago)
Peter
Excellent product, speed, communication and finish!(about three months ago)
Bruce
First class result...lovely package good quality CDs,(about three months ago)
Tom
Extremely professional (about three months ago)
Janice
Perfect in every way ... thank you(about three months ago)
Chris
Great and sorted quickly thanks(about three months ago)
Russell
Excellent service as always (about three months ago)
Dawn
We have been using the Duplication Centre for a while now to get our concert CDs duplicated. Both Una and Martin are an absolute pleasure to work with. The CDs always look fantastic and are done so quick! We will never be going anywhere else! (about three months ago)
Andrew
Friendly efficient service as always (about three months ago)
Jon
Excellent service and communication, straightforward website and good price too. Thanks and much appreciated! :-)(about three months ago)
Mark
Thanks to Martin and the crew. Super fast turn around just before the Christmas break! (about three months ago)
Neal
Quality of the finished product was excellent, as always – thanks so much for a very speedy turnaround too. We had just one minor issue with the packing on this occasion: a couple of discs were packed face up and got scratched by the scissors used to cut through the parcel tape, which was disappointing. (about three months ago)
Robert
A few days before Christmas I received an order for one of my DVD titless. To my horror I discovered that my stocks had run out!! No problem! An email to Martin and Una solved the problem and within two days I was mailing my Clients order. I was a very happy man! Thank you Duplication Centre. Happy New Year!(about three months ago)
Bryony
Excellent service, will be back! :-) (about three months ago)
David
Excellent service. Turn round was super fast.(about three months ago)
Andy
Brilliant service as well usual (about three months ago)
Angela
So quick & so easy. You never fail whatever I ask you to do. Your service is invaluable. Happy New Year!(about three months ago)
Jane
The CDs selling well. Thank you so much the quality, colour & professionalisms. (about three months ago)
Peter
Excellent product, speed, service and care- Great!(about three months ago)
Paul
Quick, easy and satisfactory (about three months ago)
Paul
Fast, efficient, and correct. Great service (about three months ago)
Don
Great quality printing and duplication. Fast and efficient with the physical proofs and completed CDs.(about three months ago)
Holly
Great looking case and CD. Thankyou(about three months ago)
Althea
Well done. (about three months ago)
Mark
Great service as always!(about three months ago)
George
Excellent service.. attention to detail and a super fast turnaround..!(about three months ago)
Gareth
Rushed an order to me in record time. Fantastic (about three months ago)
Anthony
Flawless(about three months ago)
Edward
Great service. Much quicker and easier than expected. Great looking CD's well impressed!(about three months ago)
Peter
Absolutely excellent, speedy delivery Satisfied bunny this end(about three months ago)
Chris
So easy, fast, professional, clear, high quality, flexible. Seriously wouldn't go anywhere else.(about three months ago)
Tony
Amazingly fast service, excellent quality! Great value too! Will definitely be using again(about three months ago)
Julie
Very fast turnaround and great quality.(about three months ago)
Jasper
It was super fast and very officiant. I did not have a design for the cd art and they designed one for me out of the front cover art I’d sent them. Great service. (about three months ago)
Martin
Excellent service, high quality duplication and speedy turnaround(about three months ago)
Nikki
Fast, efficient and helpful! All round brilliant service. Thank you. (about three months ago)
David
Brilliant as always. Totally reliable (about three months ago)
Philippa
Fantastic service - again. Many thanks(about three months ago)
Marc
Fantastic service and quality. Everything clear and easy:) Will use again:) (about four months ago)
Celine
All good as always, thank you!(about four months ago)
Eira
Fantastic service - so quick and efficient. Will definitely use you again.(about four months ago)
Andy
Ref order number 107670. Thanks for your recent service. Happy with the quality of the product and timely delivery. The only let down is the customer noted that her name had a spelling error - 'Marica' instead of 'Marcia'. On checking I realised you have used the wrong artwork file instead of the corrected one resubmitted on the 3rd December as requested by yourselves. I'll have to recompense the error but other she was happy with the product. She has request further copies which I'll submit an order for later. Best regards, Andrew (about four months ago)
Kristopher
great :)(about four months ago)
Derek
Excellent and quick service, quality results, thank you! (about four months ago)
Kellmatt
You really pulled out the stops to get it done for me....AGAIN! Would definitely recommend for anyone! thank you!(about four months ago)
Colin
Arrived promptly by the date I requested, great service as usual.(about four months ago)
Thompson
I’m really impressed by duplication centre, their service is extremely awesome with an A++. I have been using their service for 3 years and have never been disappointed. I highly recommend them and I will always come back for more ????(about four months ago)
Murray
Incredibly fast efficient service once I got me head around the website (with help from the online support function)(about four months ago)
Michael
Superfast, excellent quality and all with great communication.(about four months ago)
Graham
First class service - only let down by a PArcelforce delay (not your fault!) - might be worth looking into DPD?(about four months ago)
William
Quick, easy and good quality as ever(about four months ago)
Alister
Super-fast & 100% brilliant - as usual from you :-)(about four months ago)
Nicholas
Excellent as always(about four months ago)
David
As ever, very prompt and speedy delivery. Thanks you(about four months ago)
Mark
delighted with the quality.. excellent service. thank you.(about four months ago)
Paul
Well Done an excellent job ....helpful friendly staff who turned around the order in great time...will be using Duplication Center for any future projects (about four months ago)
Wendy
Great products, impeccable fast service. Recommend highly! (about four months ago)
Nigel
Excellent prompt service(about four months ago)
Paul
I found the whole process very straight forward: first class service.(about four months ago)
Danny
This was surprisingly easy, straight forward and quick. Quality is really good and price was half that of alternatives. Great job guys, thank you!(about four months ago)
Andrew
Fantastic service. Used them for the first time and service and quality is unbelievable. Will definitely use them again. Fantastic(about four months ago)
Peter
Always a fast and efficiet system(about four months ago)
Tim
Great service.(about four months ago)
Thomas
Anazing quality and super fast delivery. Great company!!!(about four months ago)
Luncinda
Fast & efficient service(about four months ago)
Kevin
2nd order placed and couldn’t be happier. Great product at a great price, fast delivery and staff who care , wouldn’t use anyone else !(about four months ago)
Andrew
Excellent quality, easy to use interface, quickly delivered.(about four months ago)
Andrew
Really wonderful service as ever. I used them for over a decade now. (about four months ago)
Jerome
Great value for money and efficient contact throughout(about four months ago)
Paul
First rate, very quick, great quality, brilliant. (about four months ago)
Amanda
Always excellent and speedy service. Thank you Martin and team!(about four months ago)
Belangeni
Always excellent.(about four months ago)
Peter
Re-run produced, despatched and delivered in quick and easy manner(about four months ago)
Dave
Excellent and prompt response as always!(about four months ago)
Jamie
An excellent service which I will continue to use. Many thanks(about four months ago)
Matt
Support helped me with the disk label and it turned out great. The CD's and covers are perfect. Would definitely recommend and I'll be back! Thank you... M(about four months ago)
Adrian
Very fast turnaround, good communication throguhout and competitive prices. Will come back for more orders in the future!(about four months ago)
Rob
Steve & I were very impressed with the overall service. Maybe one fly in the ointment was that the original upload of the artwork was unsuccessful. Had to resend later via email. Regards Rob(about four months ago)
Kevin
Ordered on Monday CDs arrived on Wednesday morning. Brilliant fast turnaround and a superb product , very happy.(about four months ago)
Mike
A very friendly service and quality products. I can't rate this business high enough. (about four months ago)
Stewart
Great service and excellent final product. Very pleased and would definitely use again. Thank you!!!!(about four months ago)
Paul
Look a while to find the master I had posted but service very quick after that!(about four months ago)
Anthony
Superb quality, yet again.(about four months ago)
Edward
Excellent customer service with a speedy turn around. A first-class product (about four months ago)
Matthew
Love this company. So fast and efficient!(about four months ago)
Zoltan
All ok thanks (about five months ago)
Michael
Absolutely brilliant service, thank you. Careful attention to detail and mega-quick response to questions. You are my 'go to' company. Thank you.(about five months ago)
Pavel
Great quality, fast turnover, helpful staff(about five months ago)
Tony
Seriously impressed with your company. Very competitive pricing, genuine 24 hour turnaround, and finished product was spot on. I've recommended you to other bands on Facebook. Thank you. X ????(about five months ago)
Liz
Very quick turnaround and good service. Thank you.(about five months ago)
Andrew
Very good, will use again(about five months ago)
Brian
Best print quality yet. Thanks!(about five months ago)
James
Amazing service and top quality product. Thank you so much - the super quick turn around and fast response was much appreciated.(about five months ago)
Rob
great proffessional work and quick delivery thanks(about five months ago)

back to homepage