Duplication Centre

CD, DVD, Blu-ray duplication

01702 530 354

24 Hour Turnaround

Live Customer Feedback

Ellis
Absolutely fantastic service. They turned our CDs around in great time, at highly competitive prices and to an excellent quality. Thanks - Ellis, Saarkoth.(Friday night)
Angus
Great quality artwork processing. great quality duplication. Great turnaround (100 CD’s duplicated, printed encased and shrink wrapped within 4 days of receiving master. I also particularly liked the chat feature that was constantly manned and gave me peace of mind that I was using all the correct templates. Great job. Well done. Angus(Friday afternoon)
Ian
incredible turnaround and great looking quality product!...will definitely use again...(Friday morning)
Gordon
Great customer service and products(Friday morning)
Gemma
fast delivery, excellent service thank you.(Thursday morning)
Neil
Excellent service from start to finish. (Thursday morning)
Kelvin
Excellent service!(Thursday morning)
Steven
Fantastic service and, frankly, the best duplication company I have ever used. Super speedy, 100% professional. Can't praise them enough. I will certainly be back for more!(Wednesday morning)
Colin
Excellent service walked me through the whole process made life so easy . Thank you(Wednesday morning)
Marcus
Great service, and great product.(Tuesday afternoon)
Dylan
Great job thanks(Tuesday morning)
A Whitehouse
Simple, lightning turnaround, good quality. (Tuesday morning)
Anna
Very efficient, excellent service. (Tuesday morning)
Robert
Extremely helpful staff. Great attention to detail. Staff guide you through every step of the crucial stages of the printing process to ensure that you are happy with the end result. Thank you for producing such high-quality CDs so quickly! Fantastic end result, and will definitely be back.(about a week ago)
Gordon
They are friendly, supportive and very quick. The CD’s are wonderful quality and I greatly appreciated the online art creator. I’d recommend them highly....(about a week ago)
Anthony
Excellent service and super fast delivery as always(about a week ago)
Elizabeth
Great service!!(about three weeks ago)
Tim
Fantastic service as always. Thank you so much!(about three weeks ago)
Kevin
Fast and secure service excellent(about three weeks ago)
Martin
I have used this service many times now and I have always been very happy with the finished products. Thank you.(about three weeks ago)
F Russell
Thanks , I would like to thank you for the great printing and I’m hoping to come back for another batch soon which will need a change tthe track order as the instrumental is on track 1 & not track 2 as hoped. But its still a great cd !!!. (about three weeks ago)
Consuelo
good service both quality and fast delivery. Had issues with songs order in the CD and the issue is been solved promply, ggod customer service for a change!(about three weeks ago)
Lilieth
Was very pleased (about three weeks ago)
Mike
I am very happy to report that the Duplication Centre team did what they usually do, an amazing job. They pay close attention to the intended outcome and prompt you if they think something you have done might need adjustment. And if you're not sure about something they answer promptly and in detail. In my multiple occasion experience they provide a first class service all-round.(about three weeks ago)
Louis
Great prompt service and quality product!(about three weeks ago)
Paul
Great service, excellent quality and fast shipping. Won't hesitate using again as and when I need more demo CDs. Wonder if website interface could make it clearer that existing artwork is still held and can be used?(about three weeks ago)
Ken
Great friendly Helpful Service (about three weeks ago)
Ralph
Excellent printing, quality duplication, good turnaround. Thanks! (about three weeks ago)
Oliver
Always fantastic service. Thanks!(about three weeks ago)
Jose
Excellent service and brilliant quality! Thank YOU!(about three weeks ago)
David
Excellent service as always!(about three weeks ago)
Anthony
Immaculate as always. Thanks. (about three weeks ago)
Ruth
Really great service I would definitely recommen! (about three weeks ago)
Matthew
Friendly staff, great communication and a first class finished product. Thank you!(about three weeks ago)
Simon
Great job as always - thank you(about three weeks ago)
Colin
Faster than speeding bullet! My first attempt at marketing a CD, and I sell the first 40 in just 5 days. No problems whatsoever. Highly recomended. (about three weeks ago)
Stephen
I was talked through the order process . Submitted my music and artwork and 4 days later my album arrived awesome friendly helpful service (about three weeks ago)
Trevor
Excellent product and very fast service(about three weeks ago)
Kevin
Excellent service, Fast, accurate and faultless.(about three weeks ago)
Tim
The DVD packs arrived quickly and look great. Thank you very much for a fantastic service. (about three weeks ago)
Mike
The CD sleeves were designed well but the font could have been a bit bigger as the text is very small and hard to read Overall a good job done
Response: You can easliy achieve this Mike by resubmitting artwork next time and use a bigger/bolder font.
(about one month ago)
Richard
It really is 24 hr turn around. Preposterously quick and great (human) service.(about one month ago)
Matthew
Great service! Excellent and professional looking DVD's, covers and cases. Thank you! (about one month ago)
Mike
5-Star service - as always!(about one month ago)
Graham
Fast and friendly service. Definitely will be using again soon, thanks Una and Martin!(about one month ago)
Nigel
Great communication and a great product(about one month ago)
Paul
great service(about one month ago)
Catherine
Excellent company. Fantastic staff. All very helpful. Will definitely be continuing to use them. (about one month ago)
Wendy
Speedy and efficient as always(about one month ago)
Samuel
Fast efficient and friendly(about one month ago)
Jonathan
Efficient service and quick delivery(about one month ago)
James
I am very pleased with the quality of the product, and the turnaround time was unbeatable.(about one month ago)
Jay
Very fast turn over, great quality & wonderful customer service. My second purchase after the first in 2018. Will deffinitly use again & i would definitely recommend. Jay(about one month ago)
D Laverde Rojas
Many Many Thanks!!! Excellent service!!! We really appreciate your consideration with our CD order. Best wishes. Saviar Band(about one month ago)
Richard
Great service.Really happy with our CD and printing.(about one month ago)
William
Mine was a small order, but you treated me like a very valued customer. Nothing was too much trouble, so I will be back. Your online artwork tool is excellent and well worth using, although I do think it could be improved by adding a template for double card wallets. If there is an other area the company might think to improve it would be the choice of cardboard sleve options over plastic cases. Plastic has to be on the way out so to offer a bigger option of cardboard sleves would be in your best interests. I certaily will not be using plastic ever again.(about one month ago)
Jane
Perfect - thanks.(about one month ago)
Andrew
ULTRA FAST! And excellent service, will 100% be using again!(about one month ago)
Brian
First class service highly recomeended(about one month ago)
Liam
Stunning Quality and quick delivery. Would definitely recommend. (about one month ago)
Peter
Excellent product, speed, communication and finish!(about one month ago)
Bruce
First class result...lovely package good quality CDs,(about one month ago)
Tom
Extremely professional (about one month ago)
Janice
Perfect in every way ... thank you(about one month ago)
Chris
Great and sorted quickly thanks(about one month ago)
Russell
Excellent service as always (about one month ago)
Dawn
We have been using the Duplication Centre for a while now to get our concert CDs duplicated. Both Una and Martin are an absolute pleasure to work with. The CDs always look fantastic and are done so quick! We will never be going anywhere else! (about one month ago)
Andrew
Friendly efficient service as always (about one month ago)
Jon
Excellent service and communication, straightforward website and good price too. Thanks and much appreciated! :-)(about one month ago)
Mark
Thanks to Martin and the crew. Super fast turn around just before the Christmas break! (about two months ago)
Neal
Quality of the finished product was excellent, as always – thanks so much for a very speedy turnaround too. We had just one minor issue with the packing on this occasion: a couple of discs were packed face up and got scratched by the scissors used to cut through the parcel tape, which was disappointing. (about two months ago)
Robert
A few days before Christmas I received an order for one of my DVD titless. To my horror I discovered that my stocks had run out!! No problem! An email to Martin and Una solved the problem and within two days I was mailing my Clients order. I was a very happy man! Thank you Duplication Centre. Happy New Year!(about two months ago)
Bryony
Excellent service, will be back! :-) (about two months ago)
David
Excellent service. Turn round was super fast.(about two months ago)
Andy
Brilliant service as well usual (about two months ago)
Angela
So quick & so easy. You never fail whatever I ask you to do. Your service is invaluable. Happy New Year!(about two months ago)
Jane
The CDs selling well. Thank you so much the quality, colour & professionalisms. (about two months ago)
Peter
Excellent product, speed, service and care- Great!(about two months ago)
Paul
Quick, easy and satisfactory (about two months ago)
Paul
Fast, efficient, and correct. Great service (about two months ago)
Don
Great quality printing and duplication. Fast and efficient with the physical proofs and completed CDs.(about two months ago)
Holly
Great looking case and CD. Thankyou(about two months ago)
Althea
Well done. (about two months ago)
Mark
Great service as always!(about two months ago)
George
Excellent service.. attention to detail and a super fast turnaround..!(about two months ago)
Gareth
Rushed an order to me in record time. Fantastic (about two months ago)
Anthony
Flawless(about two months ago)
Edward
Great service. Much quicker and easier than expected. Great looking CD's well impressed!(about two months ago)
Peter
Absolutely excellent, speedy delivery Satisfied bunny this end(about two months ago)
Chris
So easy, fast, professional, clear, high quality, flexible. Seriously wouldn't go anywhere else.(about two months ago)
Tony
Amazingly fast service, excellent quality! Great value too! Will definitely be using again(about two months ago)
Julie
Very fast turnaround and great quality.(about two months ago)
Jasper
It was super fast and very officiant. I did not have a design for the cd art and they designed one for me out of the front cover art I’d sent them. Great service. (about two months ago)
Martin
Excellent service, high quality duplication and speedy turnaround(about two months ago)
Nikki
Fast, efficient and helpful! All round brilliant service. Thank you. (about two months ago)
David
Brilliant as always. Totally reliable (about two months ago)
Philippa
Fantastic service - again. Many thanks(about two months ago)
Marc
Fantastic service and quality. Everything clear and easy:) Will use again:) (about two months ago)
Celine
All good as always, thank you!(about two months ago)
Eira
Fantastic service - so quick and efficient. Will definitely use you again.(about two months ago)
Andy
Ref order number 107670. Thanks for your recent service. Happy with the quality of the product and timely delivery. The only let down is the customer noted that her name had a spelling error - 'Marica' instead of 'Marcia'. On checking I realised you have used the wrong artwork file instead of the corrected one resubmitted on the 3rd December as requested by yourselves. I'll have to recompense the error but other she was happy with the product. She has request further copies which I'll submit an order for later. Best regards, Andrew (about two months ago)
Kristopher
great :)(about two months ago)
Derek
Excellent and quick service, quality results, thank you! (about two months ago)
Kellmatt
You really pulled out the stops to get it done for me....AGAIN! Would definitely recommend for anyone! thank you!(about two months ago)
Colin
Arrived promptly by the date I requested, great service as usual.(about two months ago)
Thompson
I’m really impressed by duplication centre, their service is extremely awesome with an A++. I have been using their service for 3 years and have never been disappointed. I highly recommend them and I will always come back for more ????(about two months ago)
Murray
Incredibly fast efficient service once I got me head around the website (with help from the online support function)(about two months ago)
Michael
Superfast, excellent quality and all with great communication.(about two months ago)
Graham
First class service - only let down by a PArcelforce delay (not your fault!) - might be worth looking into DPD?(about two months ago)
William
Quick, easy and good quality as ever(about two months ago)
Alister
Super-fast & 100% brilliant - as usual from you :-)(about two months ago)
Nicholas
Excellent as always(about two months ago)
David
As ever, very prompt and speedy delivery. Thanks you(about two months ago)
Mark
delighted with the quality.. excellent service. thank you.(about two months ago)
Paul
Well Done an excellent job ....helpful friendly staff who turned around the order in great time...will be using Duplication Center for any future projects (about two months ago)
Wendy
Great products, impeccable fast service. Recommend highly! (about two months ago)
Nigel
Excellent prompt service(about two months ago)
Paul
I found the whole process very straight forward: first class service.(about two months ago)
Danny
This was surprisingly easy, straight forward and quick. Quality is really good and price was half that of alternatives. Great job guys, thank you!(about two months ago)
Andrew
Fantastic service. Used them for the first time and service and quality is unbelievable. Will definitely use them again. Fantastic(about two months ago)
Peter
Always a fast and efficiet system(about two months ago)
Tim
Great service.(about two months ago)
Thomas
Anazing quality and super fast delivery. Great company!!!(about two months ago)
Luncinda
Fast & efficient service(about two months ago)
Kevin
2nd order placed and couldn’t be happier. Great product at a great price, fast delivery and staff who care , wouldn’t use anyone else !(about two months ago)
Andrew
Excellent quality, easy to use interface, quickly delivered.(about three months ago)
Andrew
Really wonderful service as ever. I used them for over a decade now. (about three months ago)
Jerome
Great value for money and efficient contact throughout(about three months ago)
Paul
First rate, very quick, great quality, brilliant. (about three months ago)
Amanda
Always excellent and speedy service. Thank you Martin and team!(about three months ago)
Belangeni
Always excellent.(about three months ago)
Peter
Re-run produced, despatched and delivered in quick and easy manner(about three months ago)
Dave
Excellent and prompt response as always!(about three months ago)
Jamie
An excellent service which I will continue to use. Many thanks(about three months ago)
Matt
Support helped me with the disk label and it turned out great. The CD's and covers are perfect. Would definitely recommend and I'll be back! Thank you... M(about three months ago)
Adrian
Very fast turnaround, good communication throguhout and competitive prices. Will come back for more orders in the future!(about three months ago)
Rob
Steve & I were very impressed with the overall service. Maybe one fly in the ointment was that the original upload of the artwork was unsuccessful. Had to resend later via email. Regards Rob(about three months ago)
Kevin
Ordered on Monday CDs arrived on Wednesday morning. Brilliant fast turnaround and a superb product , very happy.(about three months ago)
Mike
A very friendly service and quality products. I can't rate this business high enough. (about three months ago)
Stewart
Great service and excellent final product. Very pleased and would definitely use again. Thank you!!!!(about three months ago)
Paul
Look a while to find the master I had posted but service very quick after that!(about three months ago)
Anthony
Superb quality, yet again.(about three months ago)
Edward
Excellent customer service with a speedy turn around. A first-class product (about three months ago)
Matthew
Love this company. So fast and efficient!(about three months ago)
Zoltan
All ok thanks (about three months ago)
Michael
Absolutely brilliant service, thank you. Careful attention to detail and mega-quick response to questions. You are my 'go to' company. Thank you.(about three months ago)
Pavel
Great quality, fast turnover, helpful staff(about three months ago)
Tony
Seriously impressed with your company. Very competitive pricing, genuine 24 hour turnaround, and finished product was spot on. I've recommended you to other bands on Facebook. Thank you. X ????(about three months ago)
Liz
Very quick turnaround and good service. Thank you.(about three months ago)
Andrew
Very good, will use again(about three months ago)
Brian
Best print quality yet. Thanks!(about three months ago)
James
Amazing service and top quality product. Thank you so much - the super quick turn around and fast response was much appreciated.(about three months ago)
Rob
great proffessional work and quick delivery thanks(about three months ago)
Richard
On second print with adjustments made. Smooth transition and very happy with our dealings with you. Cheers(about three months ago)
Philippe
Excellent job. Fast and very good quality. The order process was also user friendly. Great company.(about three months ago)
Craig
Fantastic service, they made the entire process painless. Unlike many of their competitors, they are happy to work with you, producing proofs until the product is perfect. It was a pleasure to have them work on this project, thank you!(about three months ago)
Peter
Fast and efficident turnaround as always(about three months ago)
Paul
Excellent service, prompt delivery. Will definitely used them again.(about three months ago)
Andrew
The service I receive was excellent and you guys were so helpful. I would have no problem in recommending you. Thanks again.(about three months ago)
Chris
I cannot recommend enough ***** Liaised on numerous occasions regarding getting artwork sorted and looking its best, received helpful and prompt responses on every occasion. Also realised I’d sent imperfect master CD which I panicked about but a single email rectified this and put my mind at rest. Great prices, so helpful and most importantly the final product looks and sounds professional. Immensely happy with DC and I will definitely be using them again in the near future. Great work guys! CM.(about three months ago)
Steve
Absolutely brilliant, great quality and very quick turn around, couldn't be happier :) (about four months ago)
Mark
Arrived much earlier than expected. Had to discard around 15 cases due to damage, but Cds and printing all in very good condition.
Response: We will always replace any damaged cases...it occasionally happens in the post no matter how much protection and fragile tape we use.
(about four months ago)
Carl
Easy to deal with, good comminucation and order arrived quikly.(about four months ago)
Maddi
Brilliant service. CD's are excellent and look so professional. Just need a hit song now! :) Maddi Cryer(about four months ago)
Glyn
Simple, fast and affordable(about four months ago)
Cheryl
As always, efficient. Highly recommend(about four months ago)
Mark
UNBELIEVABLE SPEED AND CUSTOMER SERVICE !!! EXCELLENT QUALITY !!! HIGHLY RECOMMENED !! Flattop Records(about four months ago)
Martin
Totally satisfied with the service.(about four months ago)
Philip
Excellent service (about four months ago)
Peter
A re-order handled swiftly and efficiently(about four months ago)
Charles
Quick and easy. what could be better.(about four months ago)
David
Really excellent service. Thank you for all your help. (about four months ago)
J H Mason
Excellent, fast service!.(about four months ago)
Calum
As usual: top quality, so, so quick, perfect for me and my customers. WOuldn't even think of going anywhere else.(about four months ago)
Rory
Amazing service, quick turnaround, quality product. Highly recommended!(about four months ago)
Gary
Fantastic service, fantastic product. (about four months ago)
Paul
As always excellent service and communication. (about four months ago)
David
Fast and excellent service with professional quality finish(about four months ago)
Chrissie
excellent service(about four months ago)
Bernie
First time I've used your services. I was quite confused by the whole process of designing a CD cover, but every question I raised was addressed quickly & knowledgeably. The end result was very satisfying. I would definitely recommend your services to others and will definitely be using you again. Many thanks. (about four months ago)
Steve
The Black Roze CD looked amazing, better than we could have hoped for, would definitely recommend you guys, Thank you :) (about four months ago)
Martin
Fantastic service and quality of product.(about four months ago)
Anne
Thank for the extra help from Una to place the order.(about four months ago)
Steven
Always quick, always great communication. Excellent service(about four months ago)
Nicholas
Quick, human, high quality product, and competative price. ParcelForce attempting to deliver it, on the other hand are bloody useless. (about four months ago)
Hiedi
Great company to deal with, friendly, quick turnaround and great quality. I will use again. (about four months ago)
Lawrence
Fantastic service. Very pleased with the Cds for my band NoMad. Tool to design cover was great too!!(about four months ago)
Emma
Fantastic, professional, service every time!(about four months ago)
Grzegorz
Fantastic service, super-fast production time, next day dispatched, great communication.(about four months ago)
Martyn
Quick and efficient as always and my digi9acks are great! (about four months ago)
Steve
I have placed a few orders with Duplication Centre now and they have always delivered high quality products at the time tbey promised. Thank you!(about four months ago)
Keith
Excellent Service as usual(about four months ago)
Phil
Very helpful in explaining processes I hadn't come across before. Prompt and efficient service.(about four months ago)
Sean
great service and quality 100% will use again (about four months ago)
David
Excellent customer service. The team at The Duplication Centre are always very helpful and courteous. The speed of turnaround is also as stated. The quality of the product a professional standard.(about four months ago)
Elisabeth
brilliant efficient service, thank you(about four months ago)
Simon
Good quality duplication and delivered quickly.(about four months ago)
Edward
Super fast turnaround for a rush job for one our clients. Great job on the artwork print job. Everything is beautiful as always - Thankyou again! (about four months ago)
John
Excellent quality and quick turnaround as always.(about four months ago)
Peter
High quality product,easy to order, efficient despatch and helpful at every point in the process. I shall be delighted to use them again and for re-orders(about four months ago)

back to homepage