Duplication Centre

CD, DVD, Blu-ray duplication

01702 530 354

24 Hour Turnaround

Live Customer Feedback

Trevor
Very helpful, efficient and professional, I will use them again for sure.(yesterday at 9:38am)
Jamie
Third time using the Duplication Centre, excellent service, next day delivery, high quality product received, communication excellent(Thursday afternoon)
David
Very efficient and good quality results. Very helpful with queries(Thursday morning)
Mike
Really pleased with product and device (Wednesday afternoon)
Steve
Excellent quality and speedy turnaround - customer support was friendly and helpful.(Tuesday morning)
Shan
Brilliant! Really helpful before order was placed, to ensure I supplied the correct file version, and excellent telephone hand-holding explaining the details to get the outer presentation right. All that, and supplying the completed DVDs within a couple of days. I'll certainly use you again when we film future am-dram productions. Thank you so much.(Tuesday morning)
Andrew
I'm very pleased with the quality of the CDs. Excellent Digipack printing and very quick service.(Monday morning)
Arthur
Easy to submit music and graphics. Very fast turnaround and very reasonably priced.(Monday morning)
Martyn
great service turned up next day ! thanks martyn(about a week ago)
William
Always great quality CDs,fast turnaround and helpful too.(about a week ago)
Taj
easy to navigate site, good communictaion and speedy delivery and great quality(about a week ago)
Clive
Excellent service, friendly and professional correspondence, quality product, would definitely recommend to anyone. Hence 5 stars(about a week ago)
Adam
Brilliant! Couldn't be happier with the product! (about three weeks ago)
Miriam
Not just a website, A REAL service with REAL people behind it who will call up to clarify and explain everything extremely clearly. Very rare for an online business.(about three weeks ago)
Andre
Excellent service and finished product (about three weeks ago)
John
Usual swift and efficient service. Quality job!(about three weeks ago)
John
I’ve used Duplication Centre twice for different projects and have been very happy with the service and results - a third project will be heading their way soon!(about three weeks ago)
John
If I could give more than 5 stars, I would! I'm more than happy with the service from the staff at the Duplication Centre. This was my first project and so I was nervous about getting everything just right. The staff supported me at every step of the way and I'm so pleased with my final product. It looks amazing and I'm so proud of the whole thing. I won't be using anyone else in the future! I know where to come first!(about three weeks ago)
Bill
Once again, and as always, fantastic and helpful service and a great end result in excellent time. Highly recommended.(about three weeks ago)
Jamie
Fantastic service, ordered at 2pm and was delivered to my door at midday the next !! Quality perfect (about three weeks ago)
Peter
Absolutely easy to do.,Una was exceptional. I'm new to this stuff but am very happy to put my trust in this company.thank you all. Pete(about three weeks ago)
Steve
Fantastic service, quick turn around. Recommended! (about three weeks ago)
Paul
This was my first order with you, including using your templates, and I am very pleased with it. My only 'annoyance' was that I followed your numbering on the Z card but have found that the back page, with all the tracks details, appears, because of the folding, in the middle. Perhaps you could tell me if this was an error on your part or on mine. I say again how very pleased I am with the quality of your work. With many thanks.(about three weeks ago)
Chris
the other day I designed my cd booklet and inlay tray, sent it off and it was delivered to me finished the next day. I mean, that's quicker than the fire brigade. Superb service and excellent looking cd covers. Can't thank you enough.(about three weeks ago)
Sean
Timely and friendly service. Will use again. (about three weeks ago)
Ben
Excellent end to end service. Helpful staff and first class ends product. I would use again and again(about three weeks ago)
Claire
Absolutely brilliant service. I am a returning customer. Fast turnaround. Excellent quality. Great communication.(about three weeks ago)
Ben
Brilliant service and products! Will be using them for all my future projects (about three weeks ago)
Gary
Fantastic service once again, a superbly run family business that makes every customer feel important, top class service.(about three weeks ago)
Wendy
Perfect quality CDs. Delivery prompt as usual. Thank you (about three weeks ago)
Chris
Incredible service(about three weeks ago)
Oli
amazing service, really helpful staff and end product came out perfect(about three weeks ago)
Dominic
Extremely prompt and helpful service. Double checked my design before printing and made sure I was getting what I wanted. Will definitely recommend this service to others.(about three weeks ago)
Rodney
Once again the vey high standard of service and quality I have come to expect from the Duplication Centre!(about three weeks ago)
Conor
Super last delivery thank you! All CD's in perfect condition. (about three weeks ago)
T A Sweetman
Great service as always! Thank you(about one month ago)
Colin
Very efficient service, fast delivery, great product(about one month ago)
Antony
Lancing pack card a little thinner than had hoped but reproduction and duplication very good. Thankyou. (about one month ago)
Alan
Really first class service. Delivered so fast and everything aI expected. Thankyou.(about one month ago)
Alina
Absolutely brilliant customer service, speedy turnaround & great quality!(about one month ago)
Weekend
Great quick service (about one month ago)
Nathan
An absolute first class service. Easy to use and fabulous final product. Won't hesitate in using again or recommending.(about one month ago)
Harriet
Martin and his team run a fantastic business. Patient, efficient and helpful. I have already recommended Duplication Centre to several people! I will definitely use them again.(about one month ago)
John
As always, great and speedy service. (about one month ago)
Kate
brilliant service. Patient advice and super quick duplication. My CD/DVD's were with me within 2 days(about one month ago)
Steve
excellent service will definately(about one month ago)
Phil
Great extremely quick turn around, high quality product. We now use this service exclusively for our studio recordings. Caretakerstudios(about one month ago)
Andrew
Sometimes, I find it hard to believe just how quickly my orders arrive. It's really quite amazing! And always very VERY good quality. I would recommend to anyone.(about one month ago)
Kelvin
Great personalised service(about one month ago)
Phil
Excellent service as ever. There was a problem with my artwork (my fault, not theirs), but they went the extra mile to make sure it was all ok. I was really pleased with the resulting product.(about one month ago)
Paul
Amazingly quick, accurate and helpful service.(about one month ago)
Martin
Always delighted with the service I have received. Fast, highly professional and helpful.(about one month ago)
Christopher
Excellent work again on a re-order(about one month ago)
David
Excellent quality service, so helpful, will use again definitely. Highly recommended !(about one month ago)
Martin
As usual, excellent service. Fast turnaround and top quality product ????(about one month ago)
Steve
Great colour reproduction and the CDRs burn fine. Good communication and helpful.(about one month ago)
Heather
Fantastic service! I had to get some Cds printed in a hurry to send out to music journalists for review. I rang the helpline to discuss exactly what I wanted. The staff were helpful and polite. The Cds look fantastic, exactly as I wanted, and they arrived really quickly. I'll definitely re-order in the future and recommend to friends. Thank you!(about one month ago)
Ian
CD master and artwork sent on a Monday, arrived back on the Thursday of that week with top quality production as usual...and this during lockdown! Thank you so much, team - you are amazing!(about one month ago)
Helen
Excellent service again, found my previous order as I'd lost it, and delivered 100 CDs in just a few days!! Brilliant thank you. (about one month ago)
Guy
Great service (about one month ago)
Marsha
Service is exceptional.(about one month ago)
Keith
Everything about this service I found was perfect. Definitely worthwhile!(about one month ago)
Terence
Superlative in every respect(about one month ago)
Richard
Easy ordering process, fast delivery, great service - thank you.(about one month ago)
Vipal
Excellent service and responding well to questions and specific support requests (about one month ago)
Jamie
Perfect product and service again, thank you.(about one month ago)
Roy
Fast service and good quality at a reasonable price!(about one month ago)
Keith
I can't praise this company enough. Second time we have used their serices. As before, they help you during every stage of the process. Extra special thanks to Martin and Una for their on line guidance.(about one month ago)
Alan
Superb service.Top quality product and the "Artwork Creator" makes design a doddle.(about one month ago)
Carl
Really fast turnaround and excellent print quality. Thanks!(about one month ago)
Anne
Ultimately a good a service after the original errors were rectified(about one month ago)
Sonia
Fantastic help and support from the first contact through to delivery. Excellent product and very quick time. Perfect! Thank you.(about one month ago)
David
Quality product as usual - an initial problem with an incorrectly sent file was dealt with quickly and sympathetically.(about two months ago)
John
Very helpful, professional and a incredibly fast turn around. (about two months ago)
Lorna
Fantastic fast service, DVD and cover box were produced to a very high standard. With a very tight turnaround the service was brilliant. (about two months ago)
Ja Raeburn
I recommend completely! The upload of sound files & artwork was uploaded lunchtime Tues 22nd Dec & the (25) beautifully-produced DVDs arrived on the 23rd! Amazing service.(about two months ago)
Alistair
Excellent, speedy service and an impressive quality CD (re)production. Highly recommended.(about two months ago)
Alex
Excellent interaction and guiding throughout the process. Once design was accepted, the job was done quickly. Will come back!(about two months ago)
Russ
Fantastic service as always(about two months ago)
Nigel
Great service, very professional. Thank you (about two months ago)
Matt
Fantastic attention to detail, meticulous care paid to all areas of production, and rapid delivery. Fantastic!(about two months ago)
Tim
I am very pleased with the service and communication from Duplication when getting CD copies made of my new album and also the high quality of the finished product, all dealt with, manufactured and delivered promptly - even more impressive at what is probably quite a busy time of year. A highly recommended service I would most definitely use again in the future. (about two months ago)
Jason
Great service, some demanding emails didn’t seem very professional from Martin. Una’s emails were on the other hand very polite and offering above average service. (about two months ago)
Bernie
As usual, fantastic service. Thanks ever so much and Merry Christmas.(about two months ago)
Alastair
Excellent service and communication. Have used a few times now. Would recommend.(about two months ago)
James
Your response to my minute last minute call for help was absolutely amazing - in the post within two hours of my uploading the art and audio files! An acknowledgement of receiving the files five days before would have saved the hassle - maybe something you could do automatically. (about two months ago)
Gordon
Excellent service overall. Numerous customer service questions answered immediately and very helpfully (especially impressive given it was the busy week before Xmas).(about two months ago)
Des
Great service again (about two months ago)
Simon
great stuff (about two months ago)
Nigel
Perfectly done & very quick turn-around. Thank you.(about two months ago)
Emma
Always outstanding service (about two months ago)
Derek
Excellent , first class, very fast, top quality every time.(about two months ago)
Peter
Excellent service from an excellent company. that cares about its customers.(about two months ago)
Kevin
Fantastic Service! First time I've used The Duplication Centre but certainly will not be the last. I already have other projects lined up for The Duplication Center to fulfill. A company that delivers on its promises - really excellent. (about two months ago)
Jane
Brilliant service from start to finish. Thrilled with the result - thank you!(about two months ago)
S
A Very quick and easy process.. Great Company to deal with(about two months ago)
J P Earnest
(about two months ago)
Stephen
Great service, good turnaround time at a busy time of the year. No complaints from customers so presumably, no faulty discs. Great.(about two months ago)
John
A very professional DVD from our MP4 file Zoom recording that was received within 3 days of order. Excellent value.(about two months ago)
Nicola
Superb service as usual :)(about two months ago)
Liam
Great service and fantastic product!(about two months ago)
Benjamin
Great quality, comms and turnaround, as always! (about two months ago)
David
Good quality. Excellent turn round and friendly and efficient staff(about two months ago)
Teresa
First time ordering and it was so easy(about two months ago)
Jan
Fabulous service ... simple, helpful and quick. (about two months ago)
Richard
Easy order process, speedy service. Our second order of many more to come, Thank you :)(about two months ago)
Theresa
This company exceeded my expectation in every way. They dealt with someone not very technical at all and the finished product was everything we hoped it would be. Suoerquick too which was such are.ief having left it until the last minute! Highly recommend.(about two months ago)
Andrew
Friendly, efficient and reliable service as always(about two months ago)
Warren
All good - I love the design feature, but I've found myself designing everything in Avery CD label designer, saving their PDF, converting to high res jpeg and stretching it over your template because their design tool is easier and less too and frowing .... but I value being able to do it myself now I'm getting the hang of it.(about two months ago)
Nicholas
I cannot recommend enough, the team at the Duplication centre were extremely helpful, we came to them with a urgent order for a Christmas CD, not only did they manage it, they helped me through every stage, this was my first CD creation and I will use them again, thank you so much(about two months ago)
Rev
Thank you for your prompt and friendly service, which I shall certainly recommend and use again.(about two months ago)
Steve
Helpful service + speedy delivery + really good product = happy customer. Thanks!(about two months ago)
M J D Westbrook
Very helpful and efficient. (about two months ago)
Roade
Amazing service, support and advice. Thank you(about two months ago)
Glenis
Company were very helpful and happy to answer any queries, and am really pleased with the quality and super-quick turnaround of my CD'S(about two months ago)
Jack
Very helpful, fast delivery, would recommend! (about two months ago)
Giles
Excellent service. The delivery arrived earlier than expected and was well packaged. The quality of the product was excellent and the communication has been first rate. Thank you very much and a Very Merry Christmas to all.(about two months ago)
Dominik
Martin and his team were brilliant - the turnaround time was incredible, especially considering we are approaching the holidays. Will definitely use this service again. Thank you!(about two months ago)
Kate
Super fast service and quality product (about two months ago)
Manda
Could not believe the speed and quality of this place, and cost is so reasonable! 100% recommend, and will use again.(about two months ago)
Paul
Great fast service - just a tad disappointed the CD booklet has a black line where there should be none on the edge of the picture page, but they very kindly called me and explained I needed to leave "bleed" space - I was in too much of a rush so had to let it go. Great job very helpful staff and not a bad price either!! (about two months ago)
David
Excellent service as always! I wish other companies had the professionalism and superb customer service attitude that you have. Seasons's greetings to you and your team.(about two months ago)
David
Brilliant service as always (about two months ago)
David
Great communication, service, quality of product and price. I needed some more copies of our CD which was no trouble at all to them, just re-ordered with my previous order number and within a few days our new batch of CDs were on the doorstep. Thank you Martin and team at Duplication Centre.(about two months ago)
Ian
Thank you for prompt, helpful and friendly service.(about two months ago)
David
We cannot praise these guys enough. Several top quality jobs over the past few years. 100% reliable plus friendly, prompt and professional.(about two months ago)
Leroy
fast turn around and printed cd artwork was perfect!(about two months ago)
Karen
Very good and effective communication and I very much like the product! Thank you!(about two months ago)
Beth
So pleased with the exceptional service I received! (about two months ago)
Boughton
Super fast, great communication. Thank you(about two months ago)
Graham
Amazing service Excellent support and perfect product(about two months ago)
Rachel
Once we sorted out a slight muddle, we had fantastic service and the end result is great. (about two months ago)
Clive
Excellent service(about two months ago)
Veronica
Have had a lovely experience overall, very professional and considerate approach from all the staff members. (about two months ago)
Ricky
Great service(about two months ago)
Warren
A1 service, speed, quality etc etc! (about two months ago)
Paul
Still the best UK company for prices and superfast turnaround.(about two months ago)
Steve
Good Job, ta!(about two months ago)
Torquil
Prompt efficient attention..excellent. (about two months ago)
Dave
Excellent service as always. ????(about two months ago)
Elizabeth
Brilliant. Easy to use website and ordering, quick process and very good quality product. Thank you(about two months ago)
John
Usual excellent service!(about two months ago)
Georgina
Brilliant Thank you!(about two months ago)
Roy
Great service as usual.. thank you(about two months ago)
Phil
Excellent company. They were quick, and provided me with exactly what I asked for. I can recommend them wholeheartedly.(about two months ago)
Carl
Very helpful and superb quality!(about two months ago)
David
A quick and simple process with good quality results.(about two months ago)
Howard
Great service - returned a really professional-looking CD. Thanks!(about two months ago)
Michael
Very efficient, friendly service. Thank you.(about two months ago)
Julia
Amazing service. The Cds look fantastic and the communication was so helpful. Will use this company again.(about two months ago)
Gary
Great service(about two months ago)
Paul
I’ve used this company three times now - friendly and professional service each time. Good looking finished products and speedy delivery. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Duplication Centre to anyone and will be using them for any future work.(about two months ago)
Robbie
Excellent Service and Spedd(about two months ago)
Jeremy
Great service very responsive to my initial queries which made process so much easier (about two months ago)
Georgina
Great work again guys! Super quick turnaround and help win artwork thank you , from the ActivLives Charity (about two months ago)
Rachel
Very prompt and helpful service which meant that the reproduction of our CD was stress-free.(about two months ago)
Mark
You guys are always great!(about two months ago)
David
Very helpful service. Good quality Even though order was small , it was dealt with very professionally and queries were sorted with great care and attention.(about two months ago)
Nathan
The Duplication Centre provided a quick and excellent service. Highly recommended.(about two months ago)
Jamie
Fantastic, quality product and swift delivery. Perfect????(about two months ago)
Spike
The CDs are all that we hoped for - great quality all round, and the amazing fast turnaround that we read about. But on top of that, a big shout out to your support team, who went above and beyond to sort out a printing issue for us. Definitely 5 star service!(about two months ago)
Mark
Absolutely fantastic service. I have been using the duplication centre to produce DVDs for Christmas nativities that I have been filming for schools. Their easy to use website and fantastic customer service is second to none. I also have to mention that their turn around time is super quick. I certainly recommend them and will be using them again. (about two months ago)
Bob
Arrived when expected and double checked before sending. Awesome! (about two months ago)
Christopher
Excellent service as usual - ‘Hoi Polloi’ is go !(about three months ago)
Kerri
Fab, quick service, Will certainly use again.(about three months ago)
Alan
Brilliant as always. Quick, responsive and great product. Thanks again(about three months ago)
Ben
as always fast, efficient and great quality. Reordering is a breeze and I always feel 100% confident on turnaround times. A1 Service and many thanks, Benny(about three months ago)
Daniel
Very good service (about three months ago)
Andrew
Fast and minimal fuss. (about three months ago)
Shieldfield
Very helpful, prompt and professional. Highly recommend. (about three months ago)
Benjamin
Speedy efficient service(about three months ago)
J K Burton
Very impressed indeed by your personal service and excellent website. Sadly Parcel Force did not achieve overnight delivery which did not arrive till Monday, instead of the previous Friday. But that was not your fault and carriers are all overwhelmed with trying to fulfill orders.(about three months ago)
Simon
Your usual brilliant service, thank you(about three months ago)
David
excellent service and great quality. Will come to you again in the future. Thank you.(about three months ago)
Wendy
quick turnaround on the order as usual, top quality production.(about three months ago)
Brian
Super easy quote and ordering process. Great support and guidance throughout, from creating assets, to uploading, to proofing. Excellent quality products with super quick turnaround. And not to mention the fantastic value. Have used Duplication Centre for several projects over the years - don't go anywhere else at all now.(about three months ago)
Gary
Great service and great final product. Thanks!(about three months ago)
Beth
Great service, very helpful team(about three months ago)
Francis
Fast turnaround and good quality products. I am a fully satisfied customer. Thanks a lot.(about three months ago)
Peter
Quick and efficient and gave good advice over the phone.(about three months ago)
Keith
Quick, efficient and reasonably-priced.(about three months ago)
Emma
Brilliant service, very helpful stuff and quick turn around time. (about three months ago)
Alexander
Expert advice and attention to my order throughout the process.(about three months ago)
Bernadette
Great friendly service. CD's arrived promptly. I knew they would be top quality because it's a subsequent batch. New album coming in 2021, I'll be back! (about three months ago)
Barry
Well pleased with the service. Thanks. (about three months ago)
Lee
Very pleased with both the service and end product. Easy to deal with. Fast and efficient from beginning to end. Many thanks.(about three months ago)
John
Everything worked well. CDs were printed and delivered on time. Excellent ! (about three months ago)
Peter
totally understanding of my needs, I was unsure of how it all works but they helped me through it all. thoroughly recommend this company. thank you. peter jones(about three months ago)
Tara
Great communication, fabulous support for a first timer! Will definitely be back! (about three months ago)
Judith
Excellent, professional & fast service (about three months ago)
Adam
Amazing service and quality. We are definitely using it again.(about three months ago)
Dominic
Service,quality and delivery is excellent. Found the artwork uploading and the cost of mastering a little confusing online but the help was there when I asked.(about three months ago)
Iain
Excellent, quick service and good quality product(about three months ago)
Steve
Great product and great service, will be back soon for more printing.(about three months ago)
Ellis
Once again, Duplication Centre have done an excellent job. They were communicative and efficient, delivering an excellent product. - Ellis(about three months ago)
Allan
Excellent service as always.(about three months ago)
Paul
Product arrived in good time and excately as I envisage. (about three months ago)
Julian
Excellent service. Absolutely cannot fault you!(about three months ago)
Richard
The level of assistance for a first timer using their DVD compilation system was nothing short of AMAZING!(about three months ago)
Mark
An excellent service, and the CD cover was of an excellent quality. The templates and ordering were very easy and everything was completed and sent to me in just a couple of days.(about three months ago)

back to homepage