Duplication Centre

CD, DVD, Blu-ray duplication

01702 530 354

24 Hour Turnaround

Live Customer Feedback

D Laverde Rojas
Many Many Thanks!!! Excellent service!!! We really appreciate your consideration with our CD order. Best wishes. Saviar Band(today at 8:49am)
Richard
Great service.Really happy with our CD and printing.(today at 8:33am)
William
Mine was a small order, but you treated me like a very valued customer. Nothing was too much trouble, so I will be back. Your online artwork tool is excellent and well worth using, although I do think it could be improved by adding a template for double card wallets. If there is an other area the company might think to improve it would be the choice of cardboard sleve options over plastic cases. Plastic has to be on the way out so to offer a bigger option of cardboard sleves would be in your best interests. I certaily will not be using plastic ever again.(Friday morning)
Jane
Perfect - thanks.(Friday morning)
Andrew
ULTRA FAST! And excellent service, will 100% be using again!(about a week ago)
Brian
First class service highly recomeended(about a week ago)
Liam
Stunning Quality and quick delivery. Would definitely recommend. (about a week ago)
Peter
Excellent product, speed, communication and finish!(about a week ago)
Bruce
First class result...lovely package good quality CDs,(about a week ago)
Tom
Extremely professional (about a week ago)
Janice
Perfect in every way ... thank you(about three weeks ago)
Chris
Great and sorted quickly thanks(about three weeks ago)
Russell
Excellent service as always (about three weeks ago)
Dawn
We have been using the Duplication Centre for a while now to get our concert CDs duplicated. Both Una and Martin are an absolute pleasure to work with. The CDs always look fantastic and are done so quick! We will never be going anywhere else! (about three weeks ago)
Andrew
Friendly efficient service as always (about three weeks ago)
Jon
Excellent service and communication, straightforward website and good price too. Thanks and much appreciated! :-)(about three weeks ago)
Mark
Thanks to Martin and the crew. Super fast turn around just before the Christmas break! (about three weeks ago)
Neal
Quality of the finished product was excellent, as always – thanks so much for a very speedy turnaround too. We had just one minor issue with the packing on this occasion: a couple of discs were packed face up and got scratched by the scissors used to cut through the parcel tape, which was disappointing. (about three weeks ago)
Robert
A few days before Christmas I received an order for one of my DVD titless. To my horror I discovered that my stocks had run out!! No problem! An email to Martin and Una solved the problem and within two days I was mailing my Clients order. I was a very happy man! Thank you Duplication Centre. Happy New Year!(about three weeks ago)
Bryony
Excellent service, will be back! :-) (about three weeks ago)
David
Excellent service. Turn round was super fast.(about three weeks ago)
Andy
Brilliant service as well usual (about three weeks ago)
Angela
So quick & so easy. You never fail whatever I ask you to do. Your service is invaluable. Happy New Year!(about three weeks ago)
Jane
The CDs selling well. Thank you so much the quality, colour & professionalisms. (about one month ago)
Peter
Excellent product, speed, service and care- Great!(about one month ago)
Paul
Quick, easy and satisfactory (about one month ago)
Paul
Fast, efficient, and correct. Great service (about one month ago)
Don
Great quality printing and duplication. Fast and efficient with the physical proofs and completed CDs.(about one month ago)
Holly
Great looking case and CD. Thankyou(about one month ago)
Althea
Well done. (about one month ago)
Mark
Great service as always!(about one month ago)
George
Excellent service.. attention to detail and a super fast turnaround..!(about one month ago)
Gareth
Rushed an order to me in record time. Fantastic (about one month ago)
Anthony
Flawless(about one month ago)
Edward
Great service. Much quicker and easier than expected. Great looking CD's well impressed!(about one month ago)
Peter
Absolutely excellent, speedy delivery Satisfied bunny this end(about one month ago)
Chris
So easy, fast, professional, clear, high quality, flexible. Seriously wouldn't go anywhere else.(about one month ago)
Tony
Amazingly fast service, excellent quality! Great value too! Will definitely be using again(about one month ago)
Julie
Very fast turnaround and great quality.(about one month ago)
Jasper
It was super fast and very officiant. I did not have a design for the cd art and they designed one for me out of the front cover art I’d sent them. Great service. (about one month ago)
Martin
Excellent service, high quality duplication and speedy turnaround(about one month ago)
Nikki
Fast, efficient and helpful! All round brilliant service. Thank you. (about one month ago)
David
Brilliant as always. Totally reliable (about one month ago)
Philippa
Fantastic service - again. Many thanks(about one month ago)
Marc
Fantastic service and quality. Everything clear and easy:) Will use again:) (about one month ago)
Celine
All good as always, thank you!(about one month ago)
Eira
Fantastic service - so quick and efficient. Will definitely use you again.(about one month ago)
Andy
Ref order number 107670. Thanks for your recent service. Happy with the quality of the product and timely delivery. The only let down is the customer noted that her name had a spelling error - 'Marica' instead of 'Marcia'. On checking I realised you have used the wrong artwork file instead of the corrected one resubmitted on the 3rd December as requested by yourselves. I'll have to recompense the error but other she was happy with the product. She has request further copies which I'll submit an order for later. Best regards, Andrew (about one month ago)
Kristopher
great :)(about one month ago)
Derek
Excellent and quick service, quality results, thank you! (about one month ago)
Kellmatt
You really pulled out the stops to get it done for me....AGAIN! Would definitely recommend for anyone! thank you!(about one month ago)
Colin
Arrived promptly by the date I requested, great service as usual.(about one month ago)
Thompson
I’m really impressed by duplication centre, their service is extremely awesome with an A++. I have been using their service for 3 years and have never been disappointed. I highly recommend them and I will always come back for more ????(about one month ago)
Murray
Incredibly fast efficient service once I got me head around the website (with help from the online support function)(about one month ago)
Michael
Superfast, excellent quality and all with great communication.(about one month ago)
Graham
First class service - only let down by a PArcelforce delay (not your fault!) - might be worth looking into DPD?(about one month ago)
William
Quick, easy and good quality as ever(about one month ago)
Alister
Super-fast & 100% brilliant - as usual from you :-)(about one month ago)
Nicholas
Excellent as always(about one month ago)
David
As ever, very prompt and speedy delivery. Thanks you(about one month ago)
Mark
delighted with the quality.. excellent service. thank you.(about one month ago)
Paul
Well Done an excellent job ....helpful friendly staff who turned around the order in great time...will be using Duplication Center for any future projects (about one month ago)
Wendy
Great products, impeccable fast service. Recommend highly! (about one month ago)
Nigel
Excellent prompt service(about one month ago)
Paul
I found the whole process very straight forward: first class service.(about one month ago)
Danny
This was surprisingly easy, straight forward and quick. Quality is really good and price was half that of alternatives. Great job guys, thank you!(about one month ago)
Andrew
Fantastic service. Used them for the first time and service and quality is unbelievable. Will definitely use them again. Fantastic(about one month ago)
Peter
Always a fast and efficiet system(about one month ago)
Tim
Great service.(about one month ago)
Thomas
Anazing quality and super fast delivery. Great company!!!(about one month ago)
Luncinda
Fast & efficient service(about one month ago)
Kevin
2nd order placed and couldn’t be happier. Great product at a great price, fast delivery and staff who care , wouldn’t use anyone else !(about one month ago)
Andrew
Excellent quality, easy to use interface, quickly delivered.(about one month ago)
Andrew
Really wonderful service as ever. I used them for over a decade now. (about one month ago)
Jerome
Great value for money and efficient contact throughout(about one month ago)
Paul
First rate, very quick, great quality, brilliant. (about one month ago)
Amanda
Always excellent and speedy service. Thank you Martin and team!(about one month ago)
Belangeni
Always excellent.(about two months ago)
Peter
Re-run produced, despatched and delivered in quick and easy manner(about two months ago)
Dave
Excellent and prompt response as always!(about two months ago)
Jamie
An excellent service which I will continue to use. Many thanks(about two months ago)
Matt
Support helped me with the disk label and it turned out great. The CD's and covers are perfect. Would definitely recommend and I'll be back! Thank you... M(about two months ago)
Adrian
Very fast turnaround, good communication throguhout and competitive prices. Will come back for more orders in the future!(about two months ago)
Rob
Steve & I were very impressed with the overall service. Maybe one fly in the ointment was that the original upload of the artwork was unsuccessful. Had to resend later via email. Regards Rob(about two months ago)
Kevin
Ordered on Monday CDs arrived on Wednesday morning. Brilliant fast turnaround and a superb product , very happy.(about two months ago)
Mike
A very friendly service and quality products. I can't rate this business high enough. (about two months ago)
Stewart
Great service and excellent final product. Very pleased and would definitely use again. Thank you!!!!(about two months ago)
Paul
Look a while to find the master I had posted but service very quick after that!(about two months ago)
Anthony
Superb quality, yet again.(about two months ago)
Edward
Excellent customer service with a speedy turn around. A first-class product (about two months ago)
Matthew
Love this company. So fast and efficient!(about two months ago)
Zoltan
All ok thanks (about two months ago)
Michael
Absolutely brilliant service, thank you. Careful attention to detail and mega-quick response to questions. You are my 'go to' company. Thank you.(about two months ago)
Pavel
Great quality, fast turnover, helpful staff(about two months ago)
Tony
Seriously impressed with your company. Very competitive pricing, genuine 24 hour turnaround, and finished product was spot on. I've recommended you to other bands on Facebook. Thank you. X ????(about two months ago)
Liz
Very quick turnaround and good service. Thank you.(about two months ago)
Andrew
Very good, will use again(about two months ago)
Brian
Best print quality yet. Thanks!(about two months ago)
James
Amazing service and top quality product. Thank you so much - the super quick turn around and fast response was much appreciated.(about two months ago)
Rob
great proffessional work and quick delivery thanks(about two months ago)
Richard
On second print with adjustments made. Smooth transition and very happy with our dealings with you. Cheers(about two months ago)
Philippe
Excellent job. Fast and very good quality. The order process was also user friendly. Great company.(about two months ago)
Craig
Fantastic service, they made the entire process painless. Unlike many of their competitors, they are happy to work with you, producing proofs until the product is perfect. It was a pleasure to have them work on this project, thank you!(about two months ago)
Peter
Fast and efficident turnaround as always(about two months ago)
Paul
Excellent service, prompt delivery. Will definitely used them again.(about two months ago)
Andrew
The service I receive was excellent and you guys were so helpful. I would have no problem in recommending you. Thanks again.(about two months ago)
Chris
I cannot recommend enough ***** Liaised on numerous occasions regarding getting artwork sorted and looking its best, received helpful and prompt responses on every occasion. Also realised I’d sent imperfect master CD which I panicked about but a single email rectified this and put my mind at rest. Great prices, so helpful and most importantly the final product looks and sounds professional. Immensely happy with DC and I will definitely be using them again in the near future. Great work guys! CM.(about two months ago)
Steve
Absolutely brilliant, great quality and very quick turn around, couldn't be happier :) (about two months ago)
Mark
Arrived much earlier than expected. Had to discard around 15 cases due to damage, but Cds and printing all in very good condition.
Response: We will always replace any damaged cases...it occasionally happens in the post no matter how much protection and fragile tape we use.
(about two months ago)
Carl
Easy to deal with, good comminucation and order arrived quikly.(about two months ago)
Maddi
Brilliant service. CD's are excellent and look so professional. Just need a hit song now! :) Maddi Cryer(about two months ago)
Glyn
Simple, fast and affordable(about two months ago)
Cheryl
As always, efficient. Highly recommend(about two months ago)
Mark
UNBELIEVABLE SPEED AND CUSTOMER SERVICE !!! EXCELLENT QUALITY !!! HIGHLY RECOMMENED !! Flattop Records(about two months ago)
Martin
Totally satisfied with the service.(about two months ago)
Philip
Excellent service (about two months ago)
Peter
A re-order handled swiftly and efficiently(about three months ago)
Charles
Quick and easy. what could be better.(about three months ago)
David
Really excellent service. Thank you for all your help. (about three months ago)
J H Mason
Excellent, fast service!.(about three months ago)
Calum
As usual: top quality, so, so quick, perfect for me and my customers. WOuldn't even think of going anywhere else.(about three months ago)
Rory
Amazing service, quick turnaround, quality product. Highly recommended!(about three months ago)
Gary
Fantastic service, fantastic product. (about three months ago)
Paul
As always excellent service and communication. (about three months ago)
David
Fast and excellent service with professional quality finish(about three months ago)
Chrissie
excellent service(about three months ago)
Bernie
First time I've used your services. I was quite confused by the whole process of designing a CD cover, but every question I raised was addressed quickly & knowledgeably. The end result was very satisfying. I would definitely recommend your services to others and will definitely be using you again. Many thanks. (about three months ago)
Steve
The Black Roze CD looked amazing, better than we could have hoped for, would definitely recommend you guys, Thank you :) (about three months ago)
Martin
Fantastic service and quality of product.(about three months ago)
Anne
Thank for the extra help from Una to place the order.(about three months ago)
Steven
Always quick, always great communication. Excellent service(about three months ago)
Nicholas
Quick, human, high quality product, and competative price. ParcelForce attempting to deliver it, on the other hand are bloody useless. (about three months ago)
Hiedi
Great company to deal with, friendly, quick turnaround and great quality. I will use again. (about three months ago)
Lawrence
Fantastic service. Very pleased with the Cds for my band NoMad. Tool to design cover was great too!!(about three months ago)
Emma
Fantastic, professional, service every time!(about three months ago)
Grzegorz
Fantastic service, super-fast production time, next day dispatched, great communication.(about three months ago)
Martyn
Quick and efficient as always and my digi9acks are great! (about three months ago)
Steve
I have placed a few orders with Duplication Centre now and they have always delivered high quality products at the time tbey promised. Thank you!(about three months ago)
Keith
Excellent Service as usual(about three months ago)
Phil
Very helpful in explaining processes I hadn't come across before. Prompt and efficient service.(about three months ago)
Sean
great service and quality 100% will use again (about three months ago)
David
Excellent customer service. The team at The Duplication Centre are always very helpful and courteous. The speed of turnaround is also as stated. The quality of the product a professional standard.(about three months ago)
Elisabeth
brilliant efficient service, thank you(about three months ago)
Simon
Good quality duplication and delivered quickly.(about three months ago)
Edward
Super fast turnaround for a rush job for one our clients. Great job on the artwork print job. Everything is beautiful as always - Thankyou again! (about three months ago)
John
Excellent quality and quick turnaround as always.(about three months ago)
Peter
High quality product,easy to order, efficient despatch and helpful at every point in the process. I shall be delighted to use them again and for re-orders(about three months ago)
Daniel
Exactly what I ordered, quick shipping and no issues at all. Satisfied(about three months ago)
John
Usual excellent high quality service(about three months ago)
John
very efficient production (about three months ago)
Roy
Always excellent service and first class quality of product.(about three months ago)
Robert
Another order -another very satisfied Customer. As I've said before if you want duplication the Duplication Centre is the place to contact for a prompt and reliable service and an excellent product. (about three months ago)
Andrew
Helpful and prompt service.(about three months ago)
Paul
Great service and excellent turnaround(about three months ago)
Alan
Brilliant - top quality and incredible turnaround speed. Thanks!(about three months ago)
Dean
Excellent as always!(about three months ago)
Philip
I have used Duplication Centre for all my CD, DVD and Blu-ray production for many years now and I cannot fault them. The quality of their work is excellent and so is their customer service. Whenever I've needed to talk to them they've responded immediately and have always been helpful and accommodating. I highly recommend them.(about three months ago)
Alexander
Does what it says on the tin.(about three months ago)
Stephen
Super quick turnaround and the DVDs look really professional. Thank!(about three months ago)
Philippa
Super quick turnaround and very helpful service, quick response to any queries. Will use again.(about three months ago)
Jeyakumar
Thank you for the super speed service. www.sunbeamsingers.com www.coletselwyn.com (about three months ago)
Mandy
Excellent service, can highly recommend Duplication Centre(about three months ago)
Mike
Excellent service, as always(about three months ago)
Michael
Excellent service, turnaround of the order couldn't have been better and the quality superb.(about three months ago)
Si
Great service, fast production and a high quality product(about three months ago)
Shayne
Excellent service and delivery, excellent product and so easy to navigate and upload case/sleeve designs. Very, very pleased as always. Top marks????????. Thank you????(about three months ago)
Laurie
I've used Duplication Centre twice now, for audio CD duplication, and the results and service have been excellent on both occasions. I have found the staff to be very helpful and the products are terrific. Audio reproduction and packaging are both top drawer. The pricing is also very reasonable.(about three months ago)
Chynna
Best customer service bar none !!! Great quality at afforrdable prices. Perfect choice for CD or DVD duplication.. (about three months ago)
Martyn
very good job(about four months ago)
Neil
Easy to order, very speedy delivery(about four months ago)
Mark
Always an Excellent service x The speed of the Orders is second-to-none'' !! all other companies do not come Close to the ''QUALITY' SERVICE'' SPEED'' And EXCELLENT ALL ROUND '' CUSTOMER SATISIFACTION!!! Mark FTM.(about four months ago)
Dean
Brilliant service! Mark was a lifesaver. Thank you.(about four months ago)
Paul
Thank you they look AMAZING! Very happy with these! Big thanks again from Guitarist On Wheels(about four months ago)
William
Quick, efficient and friendly service. Great web site, easy to use. Highly recommended. (about four months ago)
Christopher
Couldn't rate this service any better. Martin took considerable care in processing our order and was available via both phone and email when I needed him. Great end product, wonderful customer service, and very reasonable pricing! Will defo be using this service again :)(about four months ago)
Andy
Excellent Service as Always!(about four months ago)
Simon
A superb job with CD and wallet. Great attention to detail and excellent customer service. Much appreciated, would definitely recommend and happily do business again in the future. Thanks to you all. Simon Wharry, Hedrix Records(about four months ago)
Stephen
First Rate Service seems to be aimed at helping rather than hindering the working musician. Well Done(about four months ago)
Sophia
Awesome service and great communications. Highly recommend Duplication Centre! This is the second time I’ve used them for 2 different businesses and I’ll be using them again for sure 5***** (about four months ago)
Michael
Excellent results delivered promptly(about four months ago)
Ben
Martin and Una worked hard to make sure our deadlines were met, which they were. So ultimately I think that a good service was offered and that the Duplication Centre worked hard to ensure I was a happy customer, despite a couple of snags. And that's what it is all about. (about four months ago)
Steve
Excellent service with 24 hour turnaround!(about four months ago)
Jeff
Outstanding quality - advice - price and finished product. I could not be happier with Duplication Centre's work and will be a returning customer!(about four months ago)
Lance
The duplication centre gave a fast and efficient service and did a wonderful job of producing our DVD/BLU RAY pack for our feature film.WeI will be using them again and highly recommend them. (about four months ago)
Rodney
Excellent service and excellent product - as always - from the Duplication Centre.(about four months ago)
Paul
This was the 2nd time we have used the Duplication Centre for our bands releases and the service this time round managed to surpass the 1st time!! A slight problem.with the artwork (our fault) delayed the order.The wonderful support staff stepped in after we were unable to correct it and sorted it out for us. The print quality was amazing,the packaging assembly superb and the discs sounded as good as they did in the studio.. A fantastic service and a company we wholeheartedly recommend. Thank You. Paul Groovy And The Pop Art Experience (about four months ago)
Kayol
Top quality right from the start!(about four months ago)
Cameron
Very quick turnaround and amazing print quality. We are so happy with the finished product ????(about four months ago)
Mike
stress free service … issues sorted out quickly and efficiently(about four months ago)
Graham
Quick service as usual;(about four months ago)
Holly
Excellent communication, extremely helpful with lots of help and guidance. Super fast delivery and extremely satisfied with the final product. Definitely will be order from you again.(about four months ago)
Robert
Amazing quality, service and very fast delivery. Cannot recommend highly enough. Will use again in the future!(about four months ago)
Keiron
Super quick service and excellent product(about four months ago)
Nathan
Quick easy service with great results ????(about four months ago)
Kieran
Perfect quality. Delivered v. quickly(about four months ago)
Jamie
Very helpful and professional. Quick service and quality products. Thank you!(about four months ago)
Mark
FANTASTIC SERVICE!!!!! BRILLIANT FRIENDLY STAFF'' WITH AMAZING SPEEDY DELIVERY!!! CAN RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY VERY HIGHLY' AND WILL ''ALWAYS CHOOSE THIS COMPANY''' ABOVE ALL THE OTHER CD DUPLICATION COMPANIES ON THE WEB!!! 10 OUT OF 10 xx Mark FTM Records(about four months ago)
Stephen
Great communication and result(about four months ago)
David
As ever - excellent. It's why I keep coming back(about four months ago)
Nicola
Order was very quickly turned around and am very happy with the CD's.(about four months ago)

back to homepage