Duplication Centre

CD, DVD, Blu-ray duplication

01702 530 354

24 Hour Turnaround

Live Customer Feedback

Mark
Communicative, professional and fast.(yesterday at 8:33am)
Ryan
Great turnaround and amazing finished product!(Monday afternoon)
Daniel
Great service. Incredibly fast and good quality.(Monday morning)
Rob
great service thanks to all at Duplication Centre. Really happy with the end product.(about a week ago)
David
Speedy and efficient, with great comms! (about a week ago)
Patrick
Superb fast turnaround, excellent production values. Extremely thoughtful & helpful staff(about a week ago)
Lennie
Here next day(about a week ago)
Gillian
Can't recommend this service highly enough - we wouldn't contemplate going anywhere else!(about a week ago)
Belangeni
very good job all the times.(about a week ago)
Emma
Once again - fantastic service and quick turn around. High quality product and service! (about a week ago)
Simon
All good, thank you!(about a week ago)
John
Good Quality product, very pleased with end result. Would have been 5 Stars but could just have done with a bit more guidance as this was my first ‘project’.(about three weeks ago)
John
Super fast but more importantly, very pleased with quality.(about three weeks ago)
Tim
Amazing team, fantastic service. I could not be happier. I will definitely return when I next need any of the services.(about three weeks ago)
M R Piper
Quick turnaround and great service (about three weeks ago)
T A Sweetman
Perfect service again. (about three weeks ago)
Andrew
friendly, efficient service(about three weeks ago)
Frances
Very fast and efficient service. Always reliable(about three weeks ago)
Mary
Extremely helpful service. Nice product. Would recommend.(about three weeks ago)
Paul
Super-fast service! Highly recommended!(about three weeks ago)
Glenn
Great service as always!(about three weeks ago)
Victor
very good service(about three weeks ago)
George
Great as always (about three weeks ago)
Dave
Great quality print and audio reproduction as usual, even made my hand-drawn artwork look good. Thank you!(about three weeks ago)
Dean
Great price and incredibly fast delivery.(about three weeks ago)
A J Remic
Excellent service. Great opening cooperation, really fast turnaround, great quality end BluRay discs. :-) WIll be using again!!(about one month ago)
David
fantastic service, down to communication, quality of product in such a quick turnaround. I highly recommend(about one month ago)
Steve
Perfect service thanks(about one month ago)
Phiona
Great service and turnaround, had a few issues navigating the website and upload program but had great tech support online and via phone(about one month ago)
Chris
Excellent product, fast delivery.(about one month ago)
John
Great service. Incredibly quick and easy Thanks!(about one month ago)
David
Fantastic service from start to finish(about one month ago)
Robin
I had a glitch and they sorted it easily - brilliant!(about one month ago)
Steve
Good, quick & efficient! Thanks(about one month ago)
Bill
Always friendly and professional this is an excellent and speedy service with a great product at the end of it !(about one month ago)
David
Excellent, speedy service and great quality work. (about one month ago)
Asa
My album came back better than I could of ever imagined. Feedback from people has been outstanding and everyone has commented on how professional and great looking the CD is. Will be putting another order in soon. Thankyou(about one month ago)
John
Excellent, fast service.(about one month ago)
Craig
Excellent service, quick turn around & quality products..(about one month ago)
Kevin
Excellent as always(about one month ago)
James
Wonderful service! Fast and responsive, my product came out just as I wanted!(about one month ago)
Darren
Outstanding service and delivery, topped with supplying an amazing product for us. We will be back (about one month ago)
Norman
Fantastic, friendly service from start to finish plus perfect quality and super fast turn around. Will use again regularly. Norm Elliott (about one month ago)
Colin
Excellent communication, service, speed, and price. (about one month ago)
Glenn
Superb as always!(about one month ago)
Ivan
My first time using this company for a project I would highly reccomend them ,prompt,courteous and at this stage my rating is 100% ... of course it will take time for my customers to get back to me if there are any problems with the product but so far excellent !(about one month ago)
Kareen
Swift delivery. Good service and affordable. (about two months ago)
Heather
Efficient service, quality product. Thank you.(about two months ago)
Sadie
it was my first time creating dvds and cd's and art work. staff were really helpful and the service is fast and professional. i will be ordering again thank you.(about two months ago)
Sunil
Quality of CD's was exceptional and the service was clear, and transparent. Amazing service & product through and through. Highly recommended(about two months ago)
Simon
Great service and great product. :)(about two months ago)
Jim
Excellent quality and very prompt service.(about two months ago)
Paul
Top job as always, great product and incredible turnaround. Thank you!(about two months ago)
John
Great service and communication as always. Thank you.(about two months ago)
Robert
Have used many times, and will continue to use many times more(about two months ago)
John
Absolute first class service! Quality product, great communication. Will buy again without any question(about two months ago)
Barry
CDs turned out perfect! Quick turnaround and friendly service. It took some time for me to finalise master and artwork (months, in fact) and this caused no issue. I appreciate the team's patience.(about two months ago)
Alison
Excellent turnaround time. Thank you very much. (about two months ago)
Stuart
Fast, efficient service as always. Excellent quality.(about two months ago)
Christopher
Re-cycled card sleeves sourced for the first time - thank you to the Reproduction Centre for going the extra mile and giving us such a great service !(about two months ago)
Elspeth
Excellent Service(about two months ago)
Nicholas
Excellent service as always(about two months ago)
Paul
A second time I've ordered from this company. Perfect job, great turn around, no issues at all! Would highly recommend. (about two months ago)
Bernie
Great service - thanks very much.(about two months ago)
Peter
Nice job ! The CDs were delivered very promptly. Very happy with the service.(about two months ago)
Ian
Superb quality product and support as usual, with an incredibly fast turnaround. CD master posted and artwork confirmed on Tuesday, finished product delivered on Friday. Just amazing! Thanks again, Martin & Co.(about two months ago)
David
Great service. (about two months ago)
Samuel
Fantastic service!(about two months ago)
John
Great service!(about two months ago)
Tony
I am delighted with the digipack CDs. Martin and the team have produced a high quality product, and the turn arson’s time was incredibly quick. I will definitely use them again. (about two months ago)
Erwin
Excellent service, will use again soon! (about two months ago)
Dave
Fantastic service as always...I have used this company now 3 times and I will never go to anyone else...the finished result has been so awesome and a highly recommend this company to suit your needs A++++++(about two months ago)
Angela
Always such a valuable job that you do: reliable, quickly executed & with great prices. I couldn't live without you.(about two months ago)
Iain
Very pleased with the service and the duplication.(about two months ago)
Aidan
Great support as we were not 100 % sure on what format to submit the artwork. Good quality product for a reasonable price and incredibly fast turnaround. (about two months ago)
Nick
Very helpful and efficient service (about two months ago)
George
Incredibly fast responses and turn around time(about two months ago)
Tim
Helpful staff, good quality work, very fast turnaround.(about two months ago)
Christopher
Una and the team at the Duplication Centre were amazing, their customer service is second to none. The quality of the CDs was even better than I had hoped for. I will absolutely order again from here.(about two months ago)
Leslie
Great service as always. Thanks(about two months ago)
Kevin
Fantastic service, and quick turnaround. (about two months ago)
Anthony
Thanks (about two months ago)
Christopher
Excellent, as always. (about two months ago)
Trevor
A speedy service once again in spite of lockdown! Well done.(about two months ago)
Anna
Very helpful email answered immediately. Telephone answered by a human not automated system. The type a great service you get from a family business. First time that I had used them but won’t be last. I found website ordering a little confusing!! But when I called was shown quickly how to place my order (about two months ago)
Dane
Fantastic as ever!(about three months ago)
Dave
fantastic service one again from Duplication Centre..highly recommend this company...after placing my order the cd's arrived within 48 hours...delighted A++++(about three months ago)
John
Great service even in Covid-19 times - I will use the Duplication Centre again!(about three months ago)
David
Fast, friendly service and very high quality. We are very pleased with the finished product. (about three months ago)
Wendy
Excellent service, good clean printing on covers and discs. Neat and tidy product.(about three months ago)
Patrick
Couldnt have asked for better service. Fast, high quality and great communications. Will definitely use again!(about three months ago)
George
great as always!(about three months ago)
Jordan
Absolutely perfect! I have used Duplication Centre's services for 3 different projects now and have been more than happy with the results! The first two batches of albums I ordered were great, though the printing was maybe 1/2 a CM off centre and the volume of the tracks seemed to be pretty quiet though these were done sending my master in the post (maybe I used a low quality CD for my master). However my most recent order was perfect, printed perfectly and the volume isn't an issue as this time I sent my masters digitally. All 3 times I have used their online Artwork tool, which is a fantastic and very useful feature! The price is amazing, the cheapest I've found for sure that has such an easy to use, straightforward website and ordering system. I will 100% be using duplication centre more in the future!(about three months ago)
Daniel
As usual - excellent service, product and turn round time(about three months ago)
Jan
As before, great service, fast delivery, quality product(about three months ago)
Dave
absolutely fantastic customer service, so fabulous that I have since used the company again and also highly recommended to two of my friends who will be making an order in due course....Once again many thanks for a very smooth transaction and my order was just perfect from start to finish...Dave Prince(about three months ago)
Sue
Fantastic service,helpful and supportive. Excellent product and very quick dispatch and delivery. Very happy customer!(about three months ago)
Mark
Perfect. Thanks for all your help in difficult times.(about three months ago)
Gemma
Amazing service, efficient, friendly helpful. Highly recommend. Third time I've used them for music CD duplication. (about three months ago)
Simon
Easy to design using their artwork app. Having sent of the master the turn around was excellent. Well presented and finished which I was hoping for. I would use them again.(about three months ago)
Alan
Great service and communication. And the Artwork creator makes design easy! (about three months ago)
Stefan
Have used Martin and team years now. Always excellent service and the turnaround time is amazing. (about three months ago)
Julie
Excellent staff and service!(about three months ago)
Pavel
Great service excellent quality received within a few days highly recommend (about three months ago)
Andrew
Fast production and a quality product.(about three months ago)
Bill
Brilliant service & quality as always!(about three months ago)
Justine
Perfect! Exactly as I ordered it and better !!!(about three months ago)
Phil
Excellent, fuss-free speedy service.(about three months ago)
Geoffrey
Pleased with the results. No issues. Thank you!(about three months ago)
Clive
Everything was fine(about three months ago)
Nick
Super easy to order with all cases and booklet templates provided. Arrived far earlier than expected and the quality was above expectation! First Rate Service!(about three months ago)
Asa
Always a superb service. Great prices, easy ordering and really user friendly website. The best!(about three months ago)
Sophie
delivery on time and the order was perfect(about three months ago)
Danny
cheers(about three months ago)
Colin
Brilliant, quick, professional, service.(about three months ago)
Bob
This is the third time I have used Duplication Centre for a small CD run and the service is just brilliant. I hope we can sell them to make an additional order :-)(about three months ago)
Andrew
Excellent service as usual ********(about three months ago)
Philip
Superb service. Strongly recommended.(about three months ago)
Scott
Always a brilliant service. Many thanks.(about four months ago)
Derek
Many thanks guys, excellent service, as usual! (about four months ago)
Daniel
Thanks (about four months ago)
Matthew
Fast delivery and great service (about four months ago)
Andrew
As always, a remarkable fast turnaround, and a perfect quality product.(about four months ago)
John
Martin provided an excellent service and fast delivery considering our time restraints. Thanks. John. bluprint.co.uk bluprintcinetransfers.co.uk(about four months ago)
Stephen
Fast turnaround and good quality with customer service second to none. It’s great to have someone with expert knowledge available in case of any questions(about four months ago)
Richard
Quick and perfect result(about four months ago)
John
Excellent as always. Prompt delivery and Good quality. (about four months ago)
Bill
Extremely professional and friendly service with a fast turnaround and an excellent product at the end of it. (about four months ago)
John
Fast turnaround, top quality. (about four months ago)
Phil
Brilliant communication. very helpful, especially as this was my first time using a duplication service. Delighted with CDs.(about four months ago)
Jane
good smooth service(about four months ago)
Krisztian
Fantastic customer service - great team. Cheers, k(about four months ago)
Toyin
Excellent customer service. Fast and swift response. Love their step by step assistance and never made you feel inadequate. Will definitely use again. Staff were amazing. Not to mention the product is awesome...thank you. Toyin Adekale(about four months ago)
Keith
Excellent service and great price(about four months ago)
Logan
Our product arrived very quickly and it looks great. Our concerns were also answered in detail swiftly before confirmation.(about four months ago)
Wendy
all ok(about four months ago)
Stephen
Cannot be faulted. Thanks guys!(about four months ago)
Martin
Excellent and efficient service. Happy to recommend.(about four months ago)
Christopher
Excellent quality CD and artwork. Easy to use artwork creator. Good customer service and quick turn around. All in all we are very happy with the result. Thank you. (about four months ago)
Andrew
Rapid, helpful. First-class service as always.(about four months ago)
A Anand
As always, no dramas, got what I wanted without any grief. A cliché but pleasure doing business with you. Arvind ColostomyUK.org(about four months ago)
Neil
Fastest turn around we have ever experienced and excellent quality too ! (about four months ago)
Tom
Having used the Duplication Centre various times, as ever it was an excellent and efficient service provided. Strongly recommend. (about four months ago)
David
Duplication Centre has provided an A1 service for every order that we have placed. (about five months ago)
Chantelle
Excellent service and fast delivery(about five months ago)
Richard
The CD's looked good and were delivered speedily(about five months ago)
Ritchie
Excellent service from start to finish, I have used Duplication Centre for a couple of years now and would not go anywhere else. If you are considering using their service, try them, you will not be disappointed.(about five months ago)
Roy
Great Staff and a brilliant product. As someone who is not computer literate the staff guided me through the process with a great deal of patience and the final product was excellent. Thank You (about five months ago)
Ieuan
Great service as always. (about five months ago)
Ian
Once again, top quality products delivered lightning fast, helpful staff. Order with confidence - these people will make it happen. Thanks - we'll be back!(about five months ago)
Michael
Excellent service. This was my first attempt at trying to get dvds printed and I was very impressed and grateful with how easy the duplication team made it for me to get my artwork as I wanted it. The final product was impressive and delivered as stated.(about five months ago)
Darrin
Just love the quality of your CD's and the personal touch. I can go to Una with anything and she always get back to me within an hour (brilliant customer service). Subjangle has done 9 releases with you now...the 10th will be with you over the weekend! I cannot imagine needing to go anywhere else...It;s not really a price issue (although you are vey comeptitive) it's just the ease and efficiency of getting things done and the customer service...Many thanks Darrin (Subjangle Co-Founder)(about five months ago)
Samuel
Very fast and efficient service. Good customer service. Thank you(about five months ago)
Nick
Excellent Service! Would definitely recommend to other people.(about five months ago)
Steven
I needed a re-print, so logged into to my account, found my order, selected Order Rerun, paid the charge and bang! All done! Super easy, beautifully efficient and top-notch work. Can't recommend them enough. Superb.(about five months ago)
Tony
Fast professional friendly service many thanks(about five months ago)
Jane
Brilliant quality as always thanks. (about five months ago)
Gary
Fantastic as always. Always a great product and fast turnaround time. (about five months ago)
The
Top service as always!(about five months ago)
Ian
Excellent quality and speedy dispatch - as always!(about five months ago)
Steve
Fast delivery, excellent quality and value for money as always. Highly recommend this company who has done all our reproduction work for the last 12 years!(about five months ago)
Peter
Cases damaged in transit by Parcelforce problem solved immediately by Duplication Centre, excellent service as usual, thank you.(about five months ago)
Andrew
Super fast turnaround, and always deliver a great quality product.(about five months ago)
Martyn
The duplication centre has a great service and nothing is a problem even for the small orders that I have-well done!(about five months ago)
Stephen
CDs are fantastic and super fast service(about five months ago)
Matthew
Prompt and efficient. Been trading with the company many years. Highly reccomended.(about five months ago)
Philip
Great quality and quick turn around(about five months ago)
Rob
fabulous service, prompt and accurate (about five months ago)
Nathan
Once again, absolutely brilliant :-)(about five months ago)
Tim
Excellent live chat. I was able to amend my order after paying and to change my artwork before the run. Very happy with the end result. My only suggestion would be to add the lancing artwork template to the website as I needed to ask for it. Overall, good job. (about five months ago)
Ellis
Absolutely fantastic service. They turned our CDs around in great time, at highly competitive prices and to an excellent quality. Thanks - Ellis, Saarkoth.(about five months ago)
Angus
Great quality artwork processing. great quality duplication. Great turnaround (100 CD’s duplicated, printed encased and shrink wrapped within 4 days of receiving master. I also particularly liked the chat feature that was constantly manned and gave me peace of mind that I was using all the correct templates. Great job. Well done. Angus(about five months ago)
Ian
incredible turnaround and great looking quality product!...will definitely use again...(about five months ago)
Gordon
Great customer service and products(about five months ago)
Gemma
fast delivery, excellent service thank you.(about five months ago)
Neil
Excellent service from start to finish. (about five months ago)
Kelvin
Excellent service!(about five months ago)
Steven
Fantastic service and, frankly, the best duplication company I have ever used. Super speedy, 100% professional. Can't praise them enough. I will certainly be back for more!(about five months ago)
Colin
Excellent service walked me through the whole process made life so easy . Thank you(about five months ago)
Marcus
Great service, and great product.(about five months ago)
Dylan
Great job thanks(about five months ago)
A Whitehouse
Simple, lightning turnaround, good quality. (about five months ago)
Anna
Very efficient, excellent service. (about five months ago)
Robert
Extremely helpful staff. Great attention to detail. Staff guide you through every step of the crucial stages of the printing process to ensure that you are happy with the end result. Thank you for producing such high-quality CDs so quickly! Fantastic end result, and will definitely be back.(about five months ago)
Gordon
They are friendly, supportive and very quick. The CD’s are wonderful quality and I greatly appreciated the online art creator. I’d recommend them highly....(about five months ago)
Anthony
Excellent service and super fast delivery as always(about five months ago)
Elizabeth
Great service!!(about six months ago)
Tim
Fantastic service as always. Thank you so much!(about six months ago)
Kevin
Fast and secure service excellent(about six months ago)
Martin
I have used this service many times now and I have always been very happy with the finished products. Thank you.(about six months ago)
F Russell
Thanks , I would like to thank you for the great printing and I’m hoping to come back for another batch soon which will need a change tthe track order as the instrumental is on track 1 & not track 2 as hoped. But its still a great cd !!!. (about six months ago)
Consuelo
good service both quality and fast delivery. Had issues with songs order in the CD and the issue is been solved promply, ggod customer service for a change!(about six months ago)
Lilieth
Was very pleased (about six months ago)
Mike
I am very happy to report that the Duplication Centre team did what they usually do, an amazing job. They pay close attention to the intended outcome and prompt you if they think something you have done might need adjustment. And if you're not sure about something they answer promptly and in detail. In my multiple occasion experience they provide a first class service all-round.(about six months ago)
Louis
Great prompt service and quality product!(about six months ago)
Paul
Great service, excellent quality and fast shipping. Won't hesitate using again as and when I need more demo CDs. Wonder if website interface could make it clearer that existing artwork is still held and can be used?(about six months ago)
Ken
Great friendly Helpful Service (about six months ago)
Ralph
Excellent printing, quality duplication, good turnaround. Thanks! (about six months ago)
Oliver
Always fantastic service. Thanks!(about six months ago)
Jose
Excellent service and brilliant quality! Thank YOU!(about six months ago)

back to homepage