Duplication Centre

CD, DVD, Blu-ray duplication

01702 530 354

24 Hour Turnaround

Live Customer Feedback

Robert
Excellent and rapid service!(today at 9:59am)
Ian
Very impressed(today at 8:15am)
Eric
Fast service appreciated.(Thursday morning)
Ron
Great comms, quick turnaround, quality printing. Pleased. R www.theronaldos.co.uk(about a week ago)
Keith
Excellent service .sold out f my first 50 CDs .Had a Reorder delivered in the time they said.brilliant(about a week ago)
John
Usual excellent service: prompt delivery of a high quality product. (about a week ago)
Hugh
I always appreciate a fast, efficient turnaround from Duplication Centre.(about a week ago)
Kieran
I am very pleased with the dvd copies of old cine film footage. The best part was my dad’s reaction. It made him very happy to see family members and loved ones again. Good and prompt service. Thank you.(about a week ago)
Allan
an excellent service as always.(about a week ago)
Matthew
Excellent service! Highly recommended. Quick and professional.(about a week ago)
Matthew
The CDs exceeded my expectations. Thanks.(about three weeks ago)
John
BRILLIANT service. Thank you !(about three weeks ago)
Karen
Thoroughly impressed with the amazing support offered to me from the beginning of the process through to the end product. I can't recommend this duplication company highly enough. I will definitely use their services again(about three weeks ago)
Damian
Quick service, great price, great product (about three weeks ago)
Steve
excellent service as always(about three weeks ago)
Jerome
Outstanding friendly customer service. I'm highly satisfied with my Gospel album CD prints that I received. Great quality. Thank you.. (about three weeks ago)
Steve
Greast service again! Ta(about three weeks ago)
Keith
Excellent service and just ordered another run of cd''s. Top job!(about three weeks ago)
Paul
First-class service, really helpful staff. Would certainly use again, and recommend wholeheartedly ! Many thanks ! Paul Terry(about three weeks ago)
Matthew
Fast, efficient, perfect. Thank you!(about three weeks ago)
Connall
Super fast turn around. Great communication. Overall very impressed. (about three weeks ago)
Colin
Just brilliant service, great communication. (about three weeks ago)
Clive
Excellent service, I would definitely recommend to anyone (about three weeks ago)
Sarah
Great professional service from a very friendly and helpful family run business(about three weeks ago)
Chris
Amazing quality and admin was outstanding. Highly Recommended!(about three weeks ago)
Judith
My order arrived safely today and I would like to thank you for a fantastic service. As a newcomer to this process, I can only say that you are completely true to everything that you claim on your website. I am aware that mine is a small order but you have treated it as though your business depended upon it! The CD body is just as I had hoped and the sound identical to the original. Thank you so much (about three weeks ago)
Mark
very fast and effcient.will definitely be using you guys again(about three weeks ago)
Mark
The CD's came out great...Thank you all.(about three weeks ago)
S T Davies
Great service - we will use you again. Thanks V12 (about three weeks ago)
Richard
Colourful printing, great sound quality, friendly service, and speedy delivery.(about three weeks ago)
Mariona
Fast delivery with no issues(about three weeks ago)
Martin
Great service. Very quick turnaround and quality of the printing excellent.(about three weeks ago)
Martyn
Now this is how you run a business, excellent advice and support. Superfast turnaround. Thank you so much!(about three weeks ago)
Gary
Quality service and reproduction. Easy to use artwork template and friendly service. Very impressed. Thanks(about one month ago)
Ruth
many thanks, i think it all looks great(about one month ago)
Jackie
excellent prompt service. Highly recommend this company.(about one month ago)
Derek
Great product at a very good price, and extremely fast turnaround. Impressed! Thank you!(about one month ago)
Anthony
Highly recommended. Duplication Centre have completed a number of orders for me and always deliver a perfectly produced product with a really swift turnaround. Customer service is excellent too. Anthony(about one month ago)
Samuel
Duplication Centre were helpful, prompt and friendly - couldn't recommend them enough!(about one month ago)
Alice
great as usual(about one month ago)
Mike
Great quality CD's and printing with good communication and value-for-money. I would highly recommended Duplication Centre.(about one month ago)
Danny
Great company, so helpful, especially as this was my first time and hadn't a clue as to what I was doing! Super quick turn around, disc's look amazing very happy indeed!(about one month ago)
Francis
Very fast turnaround and product exactly as requested. Will be using again for sure.(about one month ago)
Michael
It was a great job when I needed it what what I needed thank you(about one month ago)
Clive
Excellent continued support and service (about one month ago)
Ronnie
FIRST CLASS A JOY TO WORK WITH(about one month ago)
Rev
Excellent, personal, fast and expert support. Our project went really smoothly and looks great - thank you.(about one month ago)
Chris
Simply the best. A faster turnaround than a Chelsea manager. Top-quality printing too with rich blacks.(about one month ago)
Kate
Fast and efficient service and good quality product. (about one month ago)
Scott
Excellent as ever(about one month ago)
Barry
Very smooth transaction and fast service. (about one month ago)
Clive
Excellent service (about one month ago)
Chris
Another 5 star service from the duplication centre. Thanks everyone.(about one month ago)
Angus
Fantastic service and beautiful product!(about one month ago)
Modern
Everything was great. Just placed another order with you. Great customer service. Regards. (about one month ago)
Steven
Superb Customer Service - very helpful with a quick, personal response, being a family business.(about one month ago)
Stuart
Easy to use service, swift production and return, and friendly communication. Many thanks.(about one month ago)
Terence
5 star service! I'm extremely happy with my recent order from Duplication Centre. The quality of their printing is exceptional & product turn around time is second to none! I wish to wholeheartedly thank Martin and his amazing team for their fastidiousness & expertise. I'll be returning in the near future for more orders & I highly recommend Duplication Centre to anyone looking for a reliable & top-tier service! Thank you so much!(about one month ago)
John
Excellent service!(about one month ago)
Hugh
Extremely swift and smooth turnaround! Excellent all round service.(about one month ago)
Jennifer
Really helpful staff and excellent quality at a good price. Everything was straightforward from the templates to the FAQs to the order process, and Martin answered my questions really quickly. I've lost count of how many musician friends have recommended Duplication Centre's services, and I can totally see why! Thank you, Duplication Centre!(about one month ago)
Tony
Excellent product and service as always. It's a great company.(about one month ago)
Naeem
Great service, very helpful team. Thank you so much for your prompt, professional and efficient service. I shall definitely be coming back to you again when needed.(about one month ago)
Jason
Excellent communication, very fast delivery and highly impressed with Duplication Centre. Will definitely use again!(about one month ago)
Trevor
Very helpful, efficient and professional, I will use them again for sure.(about one month ago)
Jamie
Third time using the Duplication Centre, excellent service, next day delivery, high quality product received, communication excellent(about one month ago)
David
Very efficient and good quality results. Very helpful with queries(about one month ago)
Mike
Really pleased with product and device (about one month ago)
Steve
Excellent quality and speedy turnaround - customer support was friendly and helpful.(about one month ago)
Shan
Brilliant! Really helpful before order was placed, to ensure I supplied the correct file version, and excellent telephone hand-holding explaining the details to get the outer presentation right. All that, and supplying the completed DVDs within a couple of days. I'll certainly use you again when we film future am-dram productions. Thank you so much.(about one month ago)
Andrew
I'm very pleased with the quality of the CDs. Excellent Digipack printing and very quick service.(about one month ago)
Arthur
Easy to submit music and graphics. Very fast turnaround and very reasonably priced.(about one month ago)
Martyn
great service turned up next day ! thanks martyn(about one month ago)
William
Always great quality CDs,fast turnaround and helpful too.(about one month ago)
Taj
easy to navigate site, good communictaion and speedy delivery and great quality(about two months ago)
Clive
Excellent service, friendly and professional correspondence, quality product, would definitely recommend to anyone. Hence 5 stars(about two months ago)
Adam
Brilliant! Couldn't be happier with the product! (about two months ago)
Miriam
Not just a website, A REAL service with REAL people behind it who will call up to clarify and explain everything extremely clearly. Very rare for an online business.(about two months ago)
Andre
Excellent service and finished product (about two months ago)
John
Usual swift and efficient service. Quality job!(about two months ago)
John
I’ve used Duplication Centre twice for different projects and have been very happy with the service and results - a third project will be heading their way soon!(about two months ago)
John
If I could give more than 5 stars, I would! I'm more than happy with the service from the staff at the Duplication Centre. This was my first project and so I was nervous about getting everything just right. The staff supported me at every step of the way and I'm so pleased with my final product. It looks amazing and I'm so proud of the whole thing. I won't be using anyone else in the future! I know where to come first!(about two months ago)
Bill
Once again, and as always, fantastic and helpful service and a great end result in excellent time. Highly recommended.(about two months ago)
Jamie
Fantastic service, ordered at 2pm and was delivered to my door at midday the next !! Quality perfect (about two months ago)
Peter
Absolutely easy to do.,Una was exceptional. I'm new to this stuff but am very happy to put my trust in this company.thank you all. Pete(about two months ago)
Steve
Fantastic service, quick turn around. Recommended! (about two months ago)
Paul
This was my first order with you, including using your templates, and I am very pleased with it. My only 'annoyance' was that I followed your numbering on the Z card but have found that the back page, with all the tracks details, appears, because of the folding, in the middle. Perhaps you could tell me if this was an error on your part or on mine. I say again how very pleased I am with the quality of your work. With many thanks.(about two months ago)
Chris
the other day I designed my cd booklet and inlay tray, sent it off and it was delivered to me finished the next day. I mean, that's quicker than the fire brigade. Superb service and excellent looking cd covers. Can't thank you enough.(about two months ago)
Sean
Timely and friendly service. Will use again. (about two months ago)
Ben
Excellent end to end service. Helpful staff and first class ends product. I would use again and again(about two months ago)
Claire
Absolutely brilliant service. I am a returning customer. Fast turnaround. Excellent quality. Great communication.(about two months ago)
Ben
Brilliant service and products! Will be using them for all my future projects (about two months ago)
Gary
Fantastic service once again, a superbly run family business that makes every customer feel important, top class service.(about two months ago)
Wendy
Perfect quality CDs. Delivery prompt as usual. Thank you (about two months ago)
Chris
Incredible service(about two months ago)
Oli
amazing service, really helpful staff and end product came out perfect(about two months ago)
Dominic
Extremely prompt and helpful service. Double checked my design before printing and made sure I was getting what I wanted. Will definitely recommend this service to others.(about two months ago)
Rodney
Once again the vey high standard of service and quality I have come to expect from the Duplication Centre!(about two months ago)
Conor
Super last delivery thank you! All CD's in perfect condition. (about two months ago)
T A Sweetman
Great service as always! Thank you(about two months ago)
Colin
Very efficient service, fast delivery, great product(about two months ago)
Antony
Lancing pack card a little thinner than had hoped but reproduction and duplication very good. Thankyou. (about two months ago)
Alan
Really first class service. Delivered so fast and everything aI expected. Thankyou.(about two months ago)
Alina
Absolutely brilliant customer service, speedy turnaround & great quality!(about two months ago)
Weekend
Great quick service (about two months ago)
Nathan
An absolute first class service. Easy to use and fabulous final product. Won't hesitate in using again or recommending.(about two months ago)
Harriet
Martin and his team run a fantastic business. Patient, efficient and helpful. I have already recommended Duplication Centre to several people! I will definitely use them again.(about two months ago)
John
As always, great and speedy service. (about two months ago)
Kate
brilliant service. Patient advice and super quick duplication. My CD/DVD's were with me within 2 days(about two months ago)
Steve
excellent service will definately(about two months ago)
Phil
Great extremely quick turn around, high quality product. We now use this service exclusively for our studio recordings. Caretakerstudios(about two months ago)
Andrew
Sometimes, I find it hard to believe just how quickly my orders arrive. It's really quite amazing! And always very VERY good quality. I would recommend to anyone.(about two months ago)
Kelvin
Great personalised service(about two months ago)
Phil
Excellent service as ever. There was a problem with my artwork (my fault, not theirs), but they went the extra mile to make sure it was all ok. I was really pleased with the resulting product.(about two months ago)
Paul
Amazingly quick, accurate and helpful service.(about two months ago)
Martin
Always delighted with the service I have received. Fast, highly professional and helpful.(about two months ago)
Christopher
Excellent work again on a re-order(about two months ago)
David
Excellent quality service, so helpful, will use again definitely. Highly recommended !(about two months ago)
Martin
As usual, excellent service. Fast turnaround and top quality product ????(about two months ago)
Steve
Great colour reproduction and the CDRs burn fine. Good communication and helpful.(about two months ago)
Heather
Fantastic service! I had to get some Cds printed in a hurry to send out to music journalists for review. I rang the helpline to discuss exactly what I wanted. The staff were helpful and polite. The Cds look fantastic, exactly as I wanted, and they arrived really quickly. I'll definitely re-order in the future and recommend to friends. Thank you!(about two months ago)
Ian
CD master and artwork sent on a Monday, arrived back on the Thursday of that week with top quality production as usual...and this during lockdown! Thank you so much, team - you are amazing!(about two months ago)
Helen
Excellent service again, found my previous order as I'd lost it, and delivered 100 CDs in just a few days!! Brilliant thank you. (about two months ago)
Guy
Great service (about three months ago)
Marsha
Service is exceptional.(about three months ago)
Keith
Everything about this service I found was perfect. Definitely worthwhile!(about three months ago)
Terence
Superlative in every respect(about three months ago)
Richard
Easy ordering process, fast delivery, great service - thank you.(about three months ago)
Vipal
Excellent service and responding well to questions and specific support requests (about three months ago)
Jamie
Perfect product and service again, thank you.(about three months ago)
Roy
Fast service and good quality at a reasonable price!(about three months ago)
Keith
I can't praise this company enough. Second time we have used their serices. As before, they help you during every stage of the process. Extra special thanks to Martin and Una for their on line guidance.(about three months ago)
Alan
Superb service.Top quality product and the "Artwork Creator" makes design a doddle.(about three months ago)
Carl
Really fast turnaround and excellent print quality. Thanks!(about three months ago)
Anne
Ultimately a good a service after the original errors were rectified(about three months ago)
Sonia
Fantastic help and support from the first contact through to delivery. Excellent product and very quick time. Perfect! Thank you.(about three months ago)
David
Quality product as usual - an initial problem with an incorrectly sent file was dealt with quickly and sympathetically.(about three months ago)
John
Very helpful, professional and a incredibly fast turn around. (about three months ago)
Lorna
Fantastic fast service, DVD and cover box were produced to a very high standard. With a very tight turnaround the service was brilliant. (about three months ago)
Ja Raeburn
I recommend completely! The upload of sound files & artwork was uploaded lunchtime Tues 22nd Dec & the (25) beautifully-produced DVDs arrived on the 23rd! Amazing service.(about three months ago)
Alistair
Excellent, speedy service and an impressive quality CD (re)production. Highly recommended.(about three months ago)
Alex
Excellent interaction and guiding throughout the process. Once design was accepted, the job was done quickly. Will come back!(about three months ago)
Russ
Fantastic service as always(about three months ago)
Nigel
Great service, very professional. Thank you (about three months ago)
Matt
Fantastic attention to detail, meticulous care paid to all areas of production, and rapid delivery. Fantastic!(about three months ago)
Tim
I am very pleased with the service and communication from Duplication when getting CD copies made of my new album and also the high quality of the finished product, all dealt with, manufactured and delivered promptly - even more impressive at what is probably quite a busy time of year. A highly recommended service I would most definitely use again in the future. (about three months ago)
Jason
Great service, some demanding emails didn’t seem very professional from Martin. Una’s emails were on the other hand very polite and offering above average service. (about three months ago)
Bernie
As usual, fantastic service. Thanks ever so much and Merry Christmas.(about three months ago)
Alastair
Excellent service and communication. Have used a few times now. Would recommend.(about three months ago)
James
Your response to my minute last minute call for help was absolutely amazing - in the post within two hours of my uploading the art and audio files! An acknowledgement of receiving the files five days before would have saved the hassle - maybe something you could do automatically. (about three months ago)
Gordon
Excellent service overall. Numerous customer service questions answered immediately and very helpfully (especially impressive given it was the busy week before Xmas).(about three months ago)
Des
Great service again (about three months ago)
Simon
great stuff (about three months ago)
Nigel
Perfectly done & very quick turn-around. Thank you.(about three months ago)
Emma
Always outstanding service (about three months ago)
Derek
Excellent , first class, very fast, top quality every time.(about three months ago)
Peter
Excellent service from an excellent company. that cares about its customers.(about three months ago)
Kevin
Fantastic Service! First time I've used The Duplication Centre but certainly will not be the last. I already have other projects lined up for The Duplication Center to fulfill. A company that delivers on its promises - really excellent. (about three months ago)
Jane
Brilliant service from start to finish. Thrilled with the result - thank you!(about three months ago)
S
A Very quick and easy process.. Great Company to deal with(about three months ago)
J P Earnest
(about three months ago)
Stephen
Great service, good turnaround time at a busy time of the year. No complaints from customers so presumably, no faulty discs. Great.(about three months ago)
John
A very professional DVD from our MP4 file Zoom recording that was received within 3 days of order. Excellent value.(about three months ago)
Nicola
Superb service as usual :)(about three months ago)
Liam
Great service and fantastic product!(about three months ago)
Benjamin
Great quality, comms and turnaround, as always! (about three months ago)
David
Good quality. Excellent turn round and friendly and efficient staff(about three months ago)
Teresa
First time ordering and it was so easy(about three months ago)
Jan
Fabulous service ... simple, helpful and quick. (about three months ago)
Richard
Easy order process, speedy service. Our second order of many more to come, Thank you :)(about three months ago)
Theresa
This company exceeded my expectation in every way. They dealt with someone not very technical at all and the finished product was everything we hoped it would be. Suoerquick too which was such are.ief having left it until the last minute! Highly recommend.(about three months ago)
Andrew
Friendly, efficient and reliable service as always(about three months ago)
Warren
All good - I love the design feature, but I've found myself designing everything in Avery CD label designer, saving their PDF, converting to high res jpeg and stretching it over your template because their design tool is easier and less too and frowing .... but I value being able to do it myself now I'm getting the hang of it.(about three months ago)
Nicholas
I cannot recommend enough, the team at the Duplication centre were extremely helpful, we came to them with a urgent order for a Christmas CD, not only did they manage it, they helped me through every stage, this was my first CD creation and I will use them again, thank you so much(about three months ago)
Rev
Thank you for your prompt and friendly service, which I shall certainly recommend and use again.(about three months ago)
Steve
Helpful service + speedy delivery + really good product = happy customer. Thanks!(about three months ago)
M J D Westbrook
Very helpful and efficient. (about three months ago)
Roade
Amazing service, support and advice. Thank you(about three months ago)
Glenis
Company were very helpful and happy to answer any queries, and am really pleased with the quality and super-quick turnaround of my CD'S(about four months ago)
Jack
Very helpful, fast delivery, would recommend! (about four months ago)
Giles
Excellent service. The delivery arrived earlier than expected and was well packaged. The quality of the product was excellent and the communication has been first rate. Thank you very much and a Very Merry Christmas to all.(about four months ago)
Dominik
Martin and his team were brilliant - the turnaround time was incredible, especially considering we are approaching the holidays. Will definitely use this service again. Thank you!(about four months ago)
Kate
Super fast service and quality product (about four months ago)
Manda
Could not believe the speed and quality of this place, and cost is so reasonable! 100% recommend, and will use again.(about four months ago)
Paul
Great fast service - just a tad disappointed the CD booklet has a black line where there should be none on the edge of the picture page, but they very kindly called me and explained I needed to leave "bleed" space - I was in too much of a rush so had to let it go. Great job very helpful staff and not a bad price either!! (about four months ago)
David
Excellent service as always! I wish other companies had the professionalism and superb customer service attitude that you have. Seasons's greetings to you and your team.(about four months ago)
David
Brilliant service as always (about four months ago)
David
Great communication, service, quality of product and price. I needed some more copies of our CD which was no trouble at all to them, just re-ordered with my previous order number and within a few days our new batch of CDs were on the doorstep. Thank you Martin and team at Duplication Centre.(about four months ago)
Ian
Thank you for prompt, helpful and friendly service.(about four months ago)
David
We cannot praise these guys enough. Several top quality jobs over the past few years. 100% reliable plus friendly, prompt and professional.(about four months ago)
Leroy
fast turn around and printed cd artwork was perfect!(about four months ago)
Karen
Very good and effective communication and I very much like the product! Thank you!(about four months ago)
Beth
So pleased with the exceptional service I received! (about four months ago)
Boughton
Super fast, great communication. Thank you(about four months ago)
Graham
Amazing service Excellent support and perfect product(about four months ago)
Rachel
Once we sorted out a slight muddle, we had fantastic service and the end result is great. (about four months ago)
Clive
Excellent service(about four months ago)
Veronica
Have had a lovely experience overall, very professional and considerate approach from all the staff members. (about four months ago)
Ricky
Great service(about four months ago)
Warren
A1 service, speed, quality etc etc! (about four months ago)

back to homepage