Duplication Centre

CD, DVD, Blu-ray duplication

01702 530 354

24 Hour Turnaround

Live Customer Feedback

Martin
Very happy with the quality of the product and communication. Very helpful and patient while we dithered with the artwork. Will definitely use again.(Tuesday morning)
Mark
Amazing service, total perfection!(Tuesday morning)
Ben
Quick and good quality(Monday night)
Charlotte
Really fast delivery and the product was exactly what I'd asked for:) the website is confusing and the information you need is spread across FAQs but this is balanced out by the excellent customer service - they answered my questions very quickly. Will definitely use again!(Monday night)
Natasha
Fantastic quality and service. Friendly, helpful staff. (Sunday evening)
John
Very pleased with the ordering process, delivery promptness and quality of the product.(about a week ago)
Hugh
Good and very prompt service.(about a week ago)
W
I’m so pleased with the service, communication was spot on and the delivery was Super fast, faster than “Usain Bolt.” I highly recommend I will surely come back for more.(about a week ago)
Bob
2nd time I have used DC and it won't be my last. Great product at a great price.(about a week ago)
Ninian
Quality is good, and support is particularly helpful to ensure we get our artwork correct(about three weeks ago)
Damian
Excellent service and customer support from Martin Johnson. We have ordered 125 copies of our first album in printed envelopes and received CDs quick with exceptional quality. We will be coming back for more! Also really good price!(about three weeks ago)
Tim
Friendly and personal service. Good value. Good quality. Fast turn around. As I have come to expect. Thank you very much.(about three weeks ago)
Adrian
Excellent, friendly service. Had a few questions answered quickly and very helpfully. Artwork approved Mon, CDs dispatched Tues, received on Wed. Perfect.(about three weeks ago)
Linette
Brilliant service! Very helpful, product is excellent and turn around was very fast. (about three weeks ago)
Mark
FANTASTIC SERVICE, VERY FAST PRESSINGS' RECOMMENDED & AT A VERY IMPRESSIVE PRICE, THE BEST AROUND --- A++++++ RATINGS !!!(about three weeks ago)
Matthew
Once again a perfect transaction, thank you(about three weeks ago)
Alison
I could not be more delighted with the service we received from the duplication centre. Really competitive prices, responsive and understanding team and really quick turn around. Highly recommended!(about three weeks ago)
Georgina
Brilliant thanks(about three weeks ago)
David
Very quick turn around and superb quality. Will definitely use again!(about three weeks ago)
Christopher
Always fast, always professional - the Duplication Centre are a great company to deal with(about three weeks ago)
Robin
On time - quick turnaround - good communication(about three weeks ago)
Max
Very quick turnaround, great quality, will happily use again. Highly recommended(about three weeks ago)

Another great and super fast service! (about three weeks ago)
Grace
The team were great - very quick to respond, and when I was working to a deadline they really took the stress out if it. The CD and its packaging are really high-quality. I'm really impressed and cannot recommend these guys' services enough. Thank you!(about three weeks ago)
John
Everything excellent. Thank you very much(about one month ago)
Dean
Very good, personable, flexible service.(about one month ago)
Solveig
Many thanks.(about one month ago)
Leslie
Very pleased with service and great finished items(about one month ago)
Jean
Duplication's usual fast quality service!(about one month ago)
Nikki
Excellent Service would recommend(about one month ago)
Mike
Fast delivery. Competitive pricing(about one month ago)
James
Great quick service thanks!(about one month ago)
Brandon
Excellent service! We're very happy with the product ????(about one month ago)
Joe
CDs were duplicated well, nice printing, speedy turn-around (about one month ago)
Simon
Excellent service and product as always!(about one month ago)
Belangeni
Very good, thanks so much.(about one month ago)
Jacob
Always come to Duplication Centre for all my Shrug. CDs, Super quick, super friendly and so easy to work with! (about one month ago)
Wayne
Fantastic customer experience . Highly recommended (about one month ago)
Neil
We have ordered quite a few times now from Duplication Centre now. The service has always been fantastic, it is so easy to place your order and so easy to get in touch with a staff member via email if needed and they are always helpful and friendly. The delivery is always really quick - cannot fault the service and the quality of the products we have received. We will definitely continue to use Duplication Centre. (about one month ago)
Simon
Really impressed with the quality of the CDs and super fast turnaround. Good price too.(about one month ago)
Dominic
Fast and friendly service- wouldn’t go anywhere else(about one month ago)
Dominic
Great service (about one month ago)
Nathan
Wonderful service! This is the second time I’ve used this company and I will be doing so again in the future! Brilliant!(about one month ago)
Kishore
Excellent services over many years as your customer(about one month ago)
Rocky
Great service as usual(about one month ago)
Dave
Fantastic as always! ????(about one month ago)
Dave
Sorry for the delay in replying. Very pleased with the results & speed of delivery (notwithstanding that the delivery was over a Bank Holiday weekend). This was a first for me & I found the on-line process easy to navigate & the staff there willing to help with some questions I had. I had no problems downloading the PDF templates & working on them in my preferred publishing package. Lets hope that all the CD's go quickly so we have to order a re-run. Regards, Dave Burrows(about one month ago)
Mark
excellent service !!!! the fastest turnaround of order to despatch I have ever seen, highly recommended. fantastic customer care.(about one month ago)
Charlotte
Very efficient and excellent service (about one month ago)
Nigel
Top quality, lightning fast turnaround and great customer support. Doesn't get better than this!(about one month ago)
Mark
As a first time customer coming to you by recommendation, I found the whole process from artwork templates to ordering an easy great process. The end result is great and I am very impressed at the speed, efficiency and quality of the end product. Thanks very much and I will return.(about one month ago)
Nicholas
Very efficient and fast service.(about one month ago)
Steve
Excellent service(about one month ago)
Brian
Good professional quick service.(about one month ago)
Anthony
Great service and superb quality used this a company a few times and will continue to do so in the future, great professional service. Highly recommended!(about one month ago)
Alex
Always incredibly reliable (about one month ago)
Andrew
Very efficient, high quality service. Thank you.(about one month ago)
Colin
Excellent product and service as always!!(about one month ago)
John
Quick turn around and the usual high quality! (about one month ago)
Neil
A1 product, A1 service A1 delivery, everything you could wish for(about one month ago)
Murial
Excellent, friendly service. Prompt delivery. (about one month ago)
Rob
Excellent service as always, with great customer support. (about one month ago)
James
Great service with quick turnaround time, will definitely be using the Duplication centre again(about one month ago)
Geoff
Consistently high quality(about one month ago)
Christopher
The Cd's arrived very quickly and they were brilliant! The CD's and the artwork were to a fully professional standard. My group, the Hull Folk collective could not be more pleased with the job you have done!(about one month ago)
Catriona
Thank you for the excellent service. (about one month ago)
Marjorie
As ever, a first class service and product from the team. A pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended!(about one month ago)
Jackie
Very speedy production and delivery(about one month ago)
Laurie
Great service all round. I received expert advice and my queries were answered promptly. My CDs were also dispatched swiftly and the quality is very good.(about one month ago)
Terry
The Duplication Center maintained its excellent high standards with my recent order. Informative, helpful, prompt and with a top rate product. Wouldn't use any other(about one month ago)
Mark
Great printing and service.(about one month ago)
Joel
Perfect service as always (about one month ago)
Simon
Great Service!(about one month ago)
Samuel
Brilliant service, CDs looked great and any problems or questions were solved within minutes! Would reccomend to anyone. (about one month ago)
Terence
Quick efficient service. Any queries quickly dealt with. Very happy and would highly recommend.(about one month ago)
Peter
Great service (about one month ago)
Gabriella
Great service and amazing customer service too(about two months ago)
Stephen
Very efficient and speedy service.(about two months ago)
Roger
Very, VERY quick turnaround! Happy with sleeve and on-face printing, just hoping that the surface print doesn't suffer from colour bleed like the last couple of orders I had did :-)(about two months ago)
David
Always 5 stars with these guys. Dead easy to order; fast, accurate service, and you know they keep an eye out for you. Thanks once again.(about two months ago)
Martin
Quick turnaround excellent quality(about two months ago)
Ben
Fast and brilliant product(about two months ago)
Angela
As always excellent service. I don't know where I'd be without you! The quality of your work cannot be bettered.(about two months ago)
Robert
It is hard to come up with more superlatives to cover the first rate service provided by the Dupliction Centre. Do not hesitate -place your order. (about two months ago)
Ashley
Quick,great quality,excellent.(about two months ago)
Martyn
Really fantastic professional service, helpful speedy replies to queries, fantastic quality CD case and printing.(about two months ago)
David
As ever, perfect service from a high quality, service orientated company(about two months ago)
Brian
Wonderful product at a great price with first class customer service.(about two months ago)
Christian
Fast, friendly and pro quality products. I would highly recommend the duplication Centre. (about two months ago)
Peter
Top class efficiency and quality as always.(about two months ago)
James
Many thanks.(about two months ago)
Sarah
As a first-time customer, it was a very straightforward process with excellent support and advice.(about two months ago)
Richard
thank you for the service, very good (about two months ago)
Peter
Great quality product and service with quick turnaround. Highly recommended.(about two months ago)
Rebecca
Very quick and friendly service, would recommend! (about two months ago)
Michael
Very efficient and quick service. (about two months ago)
Mary
Una and Martin are always prompt in copying and delivering my CDs, and manage quick turnarounds with good cheer! Thank you (about two months ago)
Bryan
Outstanding service. Top quality product.(about two months ago)
Keith
Another superb job. I contacted the duplication centre, Una helped me place my order, by sending a link . The CDs arrived next day. Keith Smart ST JOHNS WOOD AFFAIR.(about two months ago)
Anthony
Fast friendly professional service thank you (about two months ago)
Barrie
Excellent service as ever(about two months ago)
Roy
Quality of product and service excellent as always.(about two months ago)
Liz
fantastic service, as always, thank you!(about two months ago)
Sarah
Excellent service as usual from the guys at the Duplication centre although somewhat let down by Parcel force, took longer than stated and couldn't find my address (again) Apart from that i'm happy :)(about two months ago)
George
Great product and service. Communication excellent, delivery super fast and a very warm and friendly service. Highly recommended. George Beasley (about two months ago)
J H Mason
Excellent, fast service(about two months ago)
Steve
Fantastic service and superb quality product(about two months ago)
Patrick
Amazing speed of delivery. I can't recommend this company enough(about two months ago)
Barry
Excellent quality and service(about two months ago)
John
This is the third time we've used Duplication Centre and the service has been excellent, as usual.(about two months ago)
Alex
Massively exceeded my expectations once again. My only complaint was that I couldn�t find you on google and had to find your details via old emails
Response: Hi Alex, we are there on google in the organic listings but we are glad you managed to find us from previous correspondence
(about two months ago)
Guy
Superb nothing for this company is to much trouble I will always use them fantastic (about two months ago)
Christopher
The usual excellent service from the Duplication Centre !(about two months ago)
Keith
First class Service, really helpful people, remarkably quick, and great value. look no further(about two months ago)
Eric
Good, fast service, and nice to see recycled packging!
Response: Yes we try to reuse packaging as long as our orders are safe and protected.
(about two months ago)
John
Fine service again. Not only that, but I checked out a few competitors and found you had the easiest order creation tool and the best price.(about two months ago)
Mark
Your service was first class, Parcel Force were diabolical!(about two months ago)
Mervyn
Excellent service and product(about two months ago)
Trevor
Really professional job! And a really quick turn-around. The CDs look awesome. And very helpful people.(about two months ago)
Michael
Excellent quality and service. Thankyou (about two months ago)
David
I am delighted with the quality of your work and your excellent service. Your company will be top of our list for any future copies we may need D A Yeo T/A DaVRoN productions(about three months ago)
Dave
An excellent end product as usual, promptly turned round and a good price.(about three months ago)
Andrew
Pleased with efficiency of service and quality of product.(about three months ago)
Edward
Professional, speedy, does what it says on the tin.(about three months ago)
Ross
The finished product is excellent quality and was completed in a very quick time.(about three months ago)
Andrew
Helpful, prompt, precise, quality, job done.(about three months ago)
Fionnuala
Excellent professional service (about three months ago)
Peter
All good(about three months ago)
Paul
Excellent company to work with. Very understanding and a delight from start to finish. Job delivered earlier than expected or thought possible. You will not be disappointed using the Duplication Centre.(about three months ago)
David
Quality and quick! Thank you (about three months ago)
Julia
All went smoothly and quickly, thank you!(about three months ago)
Peter
Fantastic service and considerable help in sorting out the artwork. Can't fault the service and at a great price.
Response: Thank you Peter, it was a pleasure helping and seeing this project come to fulfillment for you.
(about three months ago)
George
Great as always but did think I had ordered in time for the to enjoy the promotion of 5-10% extra on my run. (about three months ago)
Paul
Great Service, you can trust these guys . very fast and good products at the best price. Will be back again soon.(about three months ago)
Andy
Amazing efficient, friendly service and brilliant value, so pleased I found you! Thank you. (about three months ago)
Corinne
Very helpful and extremely fast delivery! (about three months ago)
Kyoko
Greetings from Tokyo. We sold 50% of the stock, people loved them. You guys turned the order round quickly for us and they looked and played fine. Thankyou and we will be returning to you.(about three months ago)
John
Once again Duplication Centre has provided excellent service.(about three months ago)
Arthur
Instant response to my support queries. I chanhe'd my order to include the CD replication from a DDP file rather than disc and they sorted it out immediately. Fas production and turnaround. Top quality. I will definitely be back.(about three months ago)
Rob
Excellent service!(about three months ago)
Howard
Outstanding service & quality. Thank you to the whole team.(about three months ago)
Simon
very good service!(about three months ago)
Marjorie
First rate service. Highly recommend. Lovely, polite and helpful staff. We’ll be back!(about three months ago)
Michael
excellent service and quality of product...will use again(about three months ago)
James
I can not believe how quickly I received my CD’s! The whole process was painless and the communication was excellent. Will definitely use again.(about three months ago)
John
Excellent service as usual – super quick turnaround too! Thank you (about three months ago)
Jason
Wouldn't use anyone else. (about three months ago)
John
Great service once again.(about three months ago)
Nigel
Everything was fast and efficient! Would used again and recommend.(about three months ago)
Pete
Top service, prompt and helpful - will definitely use again!(about three months ago)
Paul
I am extremely happy with my cds and covers and will definitely be using you again. Brilliant job.(about three months ago)
Steven
Finished discs were exactly as I expected and wanted. Service is second to none.(about three months ago)
Liz
Thanks you for such quick and excellent service - will be back!(about three months ago)
Jeremy
As a band Black Skull Ritual has used Duplication Centre for 5 CD releases in different formats and every time has been easy with a great product at the end.(about three months ago)
Richmond
Awesome work output and rates. They delivered as stated and up to scratch with their customer service interactions. (about three months ago)
Dave
Unbelievably quick, professional, reasonable and efficient service from Martin and the team. I will definitely be using the Duplication Centre again.(about three months ago)
Jason
Very efficient and super fast service with high quality product (about three months ago)
Stephen
Excellent service. Quality printing on sleeve and disc. Very quick delivery. (about three months ago)
Sylvia
Well Done for quality and speed of turn around(about three months ago)
Andrew
Once again a brilliant Service, thank you very much(about three months ago)
Anthony
Great fast reliable service, I will definitely be using your service again. Thanks You(about three months ago)
M J C Kerslake
Fast, efficient service. Very good website for comparing prices of different options.(about three months ago)
Paul
Excellent service and help to complete order, many thanks(about three months ago)
John
Very fast turnaround and looking and sounding good. One word of warning!!! Be very careful to read the small print when you have white printing on a CD. Although the small black printing on one batch was fine, we cannot read the same sized print in white on the other batch. Had we known/realised we would have simply used larger print.
Response: Hi John, Thank you for your feedback and 5 * rating; we do try to pick this up and when very fine white text on a black background is used, as it sometimes would print better on the disc media if it was thickened up.
(about three months ago)
Helen
Speedy service. Would use again.(about three months ago)
Omega
Easy processing. Quick response to emails. Quality job with ontime delivery (about four months ago)
Steven
Most impressed! Great communication and speedy turnaround. Would definitely recommend.(about four months ago)
Paul
Great price. Great product. Great services. I will be using again. (about four months ago)
Ian
Prompt dispatch. Excellent quality product.(about four months ago)
Colin
Great service(about four months ago)
Alison
Fantastic service from Duplication Centre yet again, speedy delivery, lovely product and most excellent customer care.(about four months ago)
Neil
everything A1 as usual, product, delivery and communication I would never go anywhere else(about four months ago)
Anthony
Excellent job. Our band has now started to send out flyers to venues with the printed CD and we hope to get a good response soon.(about four months ago)
Edward
Outstanding service. Super-fast turnaround and a terrific finished product. Highly recommended.(about four months ago)
John
Fantastic service! Could not of been more helpful, brilliant turn round time. Absolutely delighted with end product.(about four months ago)
Chris
Amazingly quick service and great quality! (about four months ago)
Caroline
Fast delivery and a quality product, as always! Thank you(about four months ago)
P E Gallant
excellent service on internet, and phone and with finished artwork. (from photo). I am a private individual and first-time buyer of a disc copying service.(about four months ago)
William
Great service as usual! (about four months ago)
Ben
Brilliant, although glue on the double cardboard CD wallets needed a bit of improvement.(about four months ago)
Richard
Efficient service and good quality product(about four months ago)
John
Usual prompt high quality service. I recommend the Duplication Centre for anyone in the music industry running a small label.(about four months ago)
Gary
Thanks Martin great service! Gary (about four months ago)
Morag
Super helpful and super quick delivery. A great quality product. thank you(about four months ago)
Mike
Your usual excellent and fast service. Thanks. (about four months ago)
Adrian
Quick turnaround, very good communication, fully recommended. (about four months ago)
Kate
Great products :) (about four months ago)
George
As always a great service (about four months ago)
Alison
Brilliant service and blisteringly quick - we posted our master on Monday and got our beautifully printed shiny disks back first thing Wednesday morning - will be back for more very soon too as we have virtually sold out of the first batch already - would definitely recommend(about four months ago)
Edward
Fast turnaround and good personal service. I am very impressed and will definitely use again. Thanks. (about four months ago)
Terence
Outstanding turnaround time and quality at amazing prices equals unrivalled service and great value for money!(about four months ago)
Simon
excellent as always(about four months ago)
Gareth
Very good and efficient! Will be using them again for the 2md album! ????????????????(about four months ago)
Steve
Delivered on time. (about four months ago)
Immersive
Great service as usual. (about four months ago)
David
Brilliant as always. Thank you(about four months ago)
Roger
Went above and beyond(about four months ago)
Stephen
Took a week to do the work. Not clear on website when doing a re run. Product very good.
Response: Hi Stephen,there is a section when you check out to tell us if your order is a rerun,had we know then this would have been sent out in the usual 24 hour turnaround.
(about four months ago)
Henry
Good service would definitely use again(about four months ago)
Luiza
Great, fast, reliable!(about four months ago)

back to homepage