Duplication Centre

CD, DVD, Blu-ray duplication

01702 530 354

24 Hour Turnaround

Live Customer Feedback

Stephen
Very good service, would recommend(yesterday at 2:35pm)
Wendy
All good and on time as usual(yesterday at 10:51am)
John
Continued reliable service is important to us, we are a small outfit but the way the Duplication Service makes us look like an excellent small outfit!(Wednesday morning)
Gordon
super efficient service(Wednesday morning)
Andy
Fantastic service and value for money. The turnaround from ordering to delivery was brilliant. The print quality was excellent too. I will be re ordering again.(Wednesday morning)
Richard
Arrived the next day and all good(Tuesday afternoon)
Richard
On receiving my order I was very pleased with how the CD's looked, my design had been reproduced exactly as I wanted. The sound quality was excellent. I found the ordering process very easy, loved the online artwork design feature. When I rang, the questions I had were answered and I found the uploading of my master tracks made the whole process very smooth. Highly recommended and will use again for future projects. Thank you(Tuesday morning)
Paul
Very happy with the efficient service and communication(about a week ago)
Paul
Prompt delivery, and all artwork absolutely spot-on!(about a week ago)
Bertrand
Great quality and value, and such a fast turnaround!(about a week ago)
Nigel
Very quick and prompt delivery . I can’t believe how easy the whole process was . (about a week ago)
Maria
Amazing quality product and service. I highly recommend!! (about a week ago)
Joe
You really nailed it this time. The print work has never looked so good. A couple of covers were glued a bit wonky, but they were spares so I still have 50 good ones.(about a week ago)
Iain
Great service from an excellent company (about a week ago)
Barry
Excellence service. As always :)(about three weeks ago)
Roy
Good quality products produced, helpful and responsive, and quick turn around. Recommended!(about three weeks ago)
Martyn
Thankyou for your patience with us getting our first Bluray project together. Finished product looks fantastic. (about three weeks ago)
Nigel
This was a repeat order and I will be using this service again (about three weeks ago)
Matthew
Fantastic!!! Even better than I’d hoped(about three weeks ago)
Andrew
All great, thanks. V quick turnaround, too!(about three weeks ago)
Elizabeth
My order arrived quickly, and well packaged. Very pleased, thank you!(about three weeks ago)
Chris
Great quality and service(about three weeks ago)
Chris
top of the toppermost. brilliant service and super fast.(about three weeks ago)
Francisco
Great customer service!!! Great product!!! Great quality!!! (about three weeks ago)
Michael
The units we bought are excellent. This company are the best! All needs meticulously dealt with and very speedily. The ensure you feel that you matter to them. Highly recommended company..(about three weeks ago)
Gerg
If I could leave 4.5 stars I would....! Very Good friendly service. Straightforward and intuitive ordering & design! Mark knocked off because one of the cds in the batch was faulty and needed to be replaced.... (about three weeks ago)
David
Perfect as usual.(about three weeks ago)
Paul
Thanks so much for your help, particularly Mark who really was a star in ensuring the product was produced properly ..Thanks (about three weeks ago)
Simon
excellent, speedy and really helpful service, so pleased with our Cd's and the service we got. Halo Band London(about three weeks ago)
David
Brilliant as always!(about three weeks ago)
G De Bertodano
Fast, accurate, helpful.(about three weeks ago)
John
Usual excellent service. Why use anyone else for CD Duplication?(about three weeks ago)
Simon
Great service, so quick and excellent quality(about three weeks ago)
Rob
**^^^thanks for the, as always great service^^^**(about one month ago)
Guy
grrat service(about one month ago)
Dawn
Your service was very good and easy to use. The video are great. It was quick. Thank you. X(about one month ago)
Raf
my third time working with them and it is always a JOY. so efficient and quick and professional. it was lovely to simply be exciting and eager to open the box as i knew it would be of high quality. super lovely customer service. (about one month ago)
Matt
Arrived speedily despite the bank holiday. Great quality, easy and efficient order system and good competitive cost. (about one month ago)
Richard
Great quality product, great customer service, speedy delivery. (about one month ago)
Christopher
A reliable excellent service(about one month ago)
Paul
Really happy with the service. Friendly and professional. Thanks(about one month ago)
Maree
Great customer service, super fast turnaround and good quality CDs. I’m very happy!(about one month ago)
Christopher
The artwork for the covers and CD is absolutely stunning and exactly as I had hoped for but did not believe could be achieved.(about one month ago)
Nigel
Fourth time I have used this company and will be doing so again(about one month ago)
Anne
As far as your systems, communcations, prices, speed and efficiency are concerned I have to say I am very pleased indeed. Many of the dvds have gone out to customers and I'm awaiting their feedback. Presumably all the discs will play and be fine in which case my satisfaction will be complete. Thank you. Anne Jones(about one month ago)
Priscilla
Thank you for your kind and very helpful service. It looks fantastic!(about one month ago)
Philippa
Great customer service and delivery, and very easy to use. Am returning customer. (about one month ago)
Paul
Great service and product as usual! Can thoroughly recommend. My “go to” company for cd duplication. (about one month ago)
Robert
Excellent and rapid service!(about one month ago)
Ian
Very impressed(about one month ago)
Eric
Fast service appreciated.(about one month ago)
Ron
Great comms, quick turnaround, quality printing. Pleased. R www.theronaldos.co.uk(about one month ago)
Keith
Excellent service .sold out f my first 50 CDs .Had a Reorder delivered in the time they said.brilliant(about one month ago)
John
Usual excellent service: prompt delivery of a high quality product. (about one month ago)
Hugh
I always appreciate a fast, efficient turnaround from Duplication Centre.(about one month ago)
Kieran
I am very pleased with the dvd copies of old cine film footage. The best part was my dad’s reaction. It made him very happy to see family members and loved ones again. Good and prompt service. Thank you.(about one month ago)
Allan
an excellent service as always.(about one month ago)
Matthew
Excellent service! Highly recommended. Quick and professional.(about one month ago)
Matthew
The CDs exceeded my expectations. Thanks.(about one month ago)
John
BRILLIANT service. Thank you !(about one month ago)
Karen
Thoroughly impressed with the amazing support offered to me from the beginning of the process through to the end product. I can't recommend this duplication company highly enough. I will definitely use their services again(about one month ago)
Damian
Quick service, great price, great product (about one month ago)
Steve
excellent service as always(about one month ago)
Jerome
Outstanding friendly customer service. I'm highly satisfied with my Gospel album CD prints that I received. Great quality. Thank you.. (about one month ago)
Steve
Greast service again! Ta(about one month ago)
Keith
Excellent service and just ordered another run of cd''s. Top job!(about one month ago)
Paul
First-class service, really helpful staff. Would certainly use again, and recommend wholeheartedly ! Many thanks ! Paul Terry(about one month ago)
Matthew
Fast, efficient, perfect. Thank you!(about one month ago)
Connall
Super fast turn around. Great communication. Overall very impressed. (about one month ago)
Colin
Just brilliant service, great communication. (about one month ago)
Clive
Excellent service, I would definitely recommend to anyone (about one month ago)
Sarah
Great professional service from a very friendly and helpful family run business(about one month ago)
Chris
Amazing quality and admin was outstanding. Highly Recommended!(about one month ago)
Judith
My order arrived safely today and I would like to thank you for a fantastic service. As a newcomer to this process, I can only say that you are completely true to everything that you claim on your website. I am aware that mine is a small order but you have treated it as though your business depended upon it! The CD body is just as I had hoped and the sound identical to the original. Thank you so much (about one month ago)
Mark
very fast and effcient.will definitely be using you guys again(about one month ago)
Mark
The CD's came out great...Thank you all.(about one month ago)
S T Davies
Great service - we will use you again. Thanks V12 (about one month ago)
Richard
Colourful printing, great sound quality, friendly service, and speedy delivery.(about one month ago)
Mariona
Fast delivery with no issues(about one month ago)
Martin
Great service. Very quick turnaround and quality of the printing excellent.(about one month ago)
Martyn
Now this is how you run a business, excellent advice and support. Superfast turnaround. Thank you so much!(about two months ago)
Gary
Quality service and reproduction. Easy to use artwork template and friendly service. Very impressed. Thanks(about two months ago)
Ruth
many thanks, i think it all looks great(about two months ago)
Jackie
excellent prompt service. Highly recommend this company.(about two months ago)
Derek
Great product at a very good price, and extremely fast turnaround. Impressed! Thank you!(about two months ago)
Anthony
Highly recommended. Duplication Centre have completed a number of orders for me and always deliver a perfectly produced product with a really swift turnaround. Customer service is excellent too. Anthony(about two months ago)
Samuel
Duplication Centre were helpful, prompt and friendly - couldn't recommend them enough!(about two months ago)
Alice
great as usual(about two months ago)
Mike
Great quality CD's and printing with good communication and value-for-money. I would highly recommended Duplication Centre.(about two months ago)
Danny
Great company, so helpful, especially as this was my first time and hadn't a clue as to what I was doing! Super quick turn around, disc's look amazing very happy indeed!(about two months ago)
Francis
Very fast turnaround and product exactly as requested. Will be using again for sure.(about two months ago)
Michael
It was a great job when I needed it what what I needed thank you(about two months ago)
Clive
Excellent continued support and service (about two months ago)
Ronnie
FIRST CLASS A JOY TO WORK WITH(about two months ago)
Rev
Excellent, personal, fast and expert support. Our project went really smoothly and looks great - thank you.(about two months ago)
Chris
Simply the best. A faster turnaround than a Chelsea manager. Top-quality printing too with rich blacks.(about two months ago)
Kate
Fast and efficient service and good quality product. (about two months ago)
Scott
Excellent as ever(about two months ago)
Barry
Very smooth transaction and fast service. (about two months ago)
Clive
Excellent service (about two months ago)
Chris
Another 5 star service from the duplication centre. Thanks everyone.(about two months ago)
Angus
Fantastic service and beautiful product!(about two months ago)
Modern
Everything was great. Just placed another order with you. Great customer service. Regards. (about two months ago)
Steven
Superb Customer Service - very helpful with a quick, personal response, being a family business.(about two months ago)
Stuart
Easy to use service, swift production and return, and friendly communication. Many thanks.(about two months ago)
Terence
5 star service! I'm extremely happy with my recent order from Duplication Centre. The quality of their printing is exceptional & product turn around time is second to none! I wish to wholeheartedly thank Martin and his amazing team for their fastidiousness & expertise. I'll be returning in the near future for more orders & I highly recommend Duplication Centre to anyone looking for a reliable & top-tier service! Thank you so much!(about two months ago)
John
Excellent service!(about two months ago)
Hugh
Extremely swift and smooth turnaround! Excellent all round service.(about two months ago)
Jennifer
Really helpful staff and excellent quality at a good price. Everything was straightforward from the templates to the FAQs to the order process, and Martin answered my questions really quickly. I've lost count of how many musician friends have recommended Duplication Centre's services, and I can totally see why! Thank you, Duplication Centre!(about two months ago)
Tony
Excellent product and service as always. It's a great company.(about two months ago)
Naeem
Great service, very helpful team. Thank you so much for your prompt, professional and efficient service. I shall definitely be coming back to you again when needed.(about two months ago)
Jason
Excellent communication, very fast delivery and highly impressed with Duplication Centre. Will definitely use again!(about two months ago)
Trevor
Very helpful, efficient and professional, I will use them again for sure.(about two months ago)
Jamie
Third time using the Duplication Centre, excellent service, next day delivery, high quality product received, communication excellent(about two months ago)
David
Very efficient and good quality results. Very helpful with queries(about two months ago)
Mike
Really pleased with product and device (about two months ago)
Steve
Excellent quality and speedy turnaround - customer support was friendly and helpful.(about two months ago)
Shan
Brilliant! Really helpful before order was placed, to ensure I supplied the correct file version, and excellent telephone hand-holding explaining the details to get the outer presentation right. All that, and supplying the completed DVDs within a couple of days. I'll certainly use you again when we film future am-dram productions. Thank you so much.(about two months ago)
Andrew
I'm very pleased with the quality of the CDs. Excellent Digipack printing and very quick service.(about two months ago)
Arthur
Easy to submit music and graphics. Very fast turnaround and very reasonably priced.(about two months ago)
Martyn
great service turned up next day ! thanks martyn(about two months ago)
William
Always great quality CDs,fast turnaround and helpful too.(about two months ago)
Taj
easy to navigate site, good communictaion and speedy delivery and great quality(about three months ago)
Clive
Excellent service, friendly and professional correspondence, quality product, would definitely recommend to anyone. Hence 5 stars(about three months ago)
Adam
Brilliant! Couldn't be happier with the product! (about three months ago)
Miriam
Not just a website, A REAL service with REAL people behind it who will call up to clarify and explain everything extremely clearly. Very rare for an online business.(about three months ago)
Andre
Excellent service and finished product (about three months ago)
John
Usual swift and efficient service. Quality job!(about three months ago)
John
I’ve used Duplication Centre twice for different projects and have been very happy with the service and results - a third project will be heading their way soon!(about three months ago)
John
If I could give more than 5 stars, I would! I'm more than happy with the service from the staff at the Duplication Centre. This was my first project and so I was nervous about getting everything just right. The staff supported me at every step of the way and I'm so pleased with my final product. It looks amazing and I'm so proud of the whole thing. I won't be using anyone else in the future! I know where to come first!(about three months ago)
Bill
Once again, and as always, fantastic and helpful service and a great end result in excellent time. Highly recommended.(about three months ago)
Jamie
Fantastic service, ordered at 2pm and was delivered to my door at midday the next !! Quality perfect (about three months ago)
Peter
Absolutely easy to do.,Una was exceptional. I'm new to this stuff but am very happy to put my trust in this company.thank you all. Pete(about three months ago)
Steve
Fantastic service, quick turn around. Recommended! (about three months ago)
Paul
This was my first order with you, including using your templates, and I am very pleased with it. My only 'annoyance' was that I followed your numbering on the Z card but have found that the back page, with all the tracks details, appears, because of the folding, in the middle. Perhaps you could tell me if this was an error on your part or on mine. I say again how very pleased I am with the quality of your work. With many thanks.(about three months ago)
Chris
the other day I designed my cd booklet and inlay tray, sent it off and it was delivered to me finished the next day. I mean, that's quicker than the fire brigade. Superb service and excellent looking cd covers. Can't thank you enough.(about three months ago)
Sean
Timely and friendly service. Will use again. (about three months ago)
Ben
Excellent end to end service. Helpful staff and first class ends product. I would use again and again(about three months ago)
Claire
Absolutely brilliant service. I am a returning customer. Fast turnaround. Excellent quality. Great communication.(about three months ago)
Ben
Brilliant service and products! Will be using them for all my future projects (about three months ago)
Gary
Fantastic service once again, a superbly run family business that makes every customer feel important, top class service.(about three months ago)
Wendy
Perfect quality CDs. Delivery prompt as usual. Thank you (about three months ago)
Chris
Incredible service(about three months ago)
Oli
amazing service, really helpful staff and end product came out perfect(about three months ago)
Dominic
Extremely prompt and helpful service. Double checked my design before printing and made sure I was getting what I wanted. Will definitely recommend this service to others.(about three months ago)
Rodney
Once again the vey high standard of service and quality I have come to expect from the Duplication Centre!(about three months ago)
Conor
Super last delivery thank you! All CD's in perfect condition. (about three months ago)
T A Sweetman
Great service as always! Thank you(about three months ago)
Colin
Very efficient service, fast delivery, great product(about three months ago)
Antony
Lancing pack card a little thinner than had hoped but reproduction and duplication very good. Thankyou. (about three months ago)
Alan
Really first class service. Delivered so fast and everything aI expected. Thankyou.(about three months ago)
Alina
Absolutely brilliant customer service, speedy turnaround & great quality!(about three months ago)
Weekend
Great quick service (about three months ago)
Nathan
An absolute first class service. Easy to use and fabulous final product. Won't hesitate in using again or recommending.(about three months ago)
Harriet
Martin and his team run a fantastic business. Patient, efficient and helpful. I have already recommended Duplication Centre to several people! I will definitely use them again.(about three months ago)
John
As always, great and speedy service. (about three months ago)
Kate
brilliant service. Patient advice and super quick duplication. My CD/DVD's were with me within 2 days(about three months ago)
Steve
excellent service will definately(about three months ago)
Phil
Great extremely quick turn around, high quality product. We now use this service exclusively for our studio recordings. Caretakerstudios(about three months ago)
Andrew
Sometimes, I find it hard to believe just how quickly my orders arrive. It's really quite amazing! And always very VERY good quality. I would recommend to anyone.(about three months ago)
Kelvin
Great personalised service(about three months ago)
Phil
Excellent service as ever. There was a problem with my artwork (my fault, not theirs), but they went the extra mile to make sure it was all ok. I was really pleased with the resulting product.(about three months ago)
Paul
Amazingly quick, accurate and helpful service.(about three months ago)
Martin
Always delighted with the service I have received. Fast, highly professional and helpful.(about three months ago)
Christopher
Excellent work again on a re-order(about three months ago)
David
Excellent quality service, so helpful, will use again definitely. Highly recommended !(about three months ago)
Martin
As usual, excellent service. Fast turnaround and top quality product ????(about three months ago)
Steve
Great colour reproduction and the CDRs burn fine. Good communication and helpful.(about three months ago)
Heather
Fantastic service! I had to get some Cds printed in a hurry to send out to music journalists for review. I rang the helpline to discuss exactly what I wanted. The staff were helpful and polite. The Cds look fantastic, exactly as I wanted, and they arrived really quickly. I'll definitely re-order in the future and recommend to friends. Thank you!(about three months ago)
Ian
CD master and artwork sent on a Monday, arrived back on the Thursday of that week with top quality production as usual...and this during lockdown! Thank you so much, team - you are amazing!(about three months ago)
Helen
Excellent service again, found my previous order as I'd lost it, and delivered 100 CDs in just a few days!! Brilliant thank you. (about three months ago)
Guy
Great service (about four months ago)
Marsha
Service is exceptional.(about four months ago)
Keith
Everything about this service I found was perfect. Definitely worthwhile!(about four months ago)
Terence
Superlative in every respect(about four months ago)
Richard
Easy ordering process, fast delivery, great service - thank you.(about four months ago)
Vipal
Excellent service and responding well to questions and specific support requests (about four months ago)
Jamie
Perfect product and service again, thank you.(about four months ago)
Roy
Fast service and good quality at a reasonable price!(about four months ago)
Keith
I can't praise this company enough. Second time we have used their serices. As before, they help you during every stage of the process. Extra special thanks to Martin and Una for their on line guidance.(about four months ago)
Alan
Superb service.Top quality product and the "Artwork Creator" makes design a doddle.(about four months ago)
Carl
Really fast turnaround and excellent print quality. Thanks!(about four months ago)
Anne
Ultimately a good a service after the original errors were rectified(about four months ago)
Sonia
Fantastic help and support from the first contact through to delivery. Excellent product and very quick time. Perfect! Thank you.(about four months ago)
David
Quality product as usual - an initial problem with an incorrectly sent file was dealt with quickly and sympathetically.(about four months ago)
John
Very helpful, professional and a incredibly fast turn around. (about four months ago)
Lorna
Fantastic fast service, DVD and cover box were produced to a very high standard. With a very tight turnaround the service was brilliant. (about four months ago)
Ja Raeburn
I recommend completely! The upload of sound files & artwork was uploaded lunchtime Tues 22nd Dec & the (25) beautifully-produced DVDs arrived on the 23rd! Amazing service.(about four months ago)
Alistair
Excellent, speedy service and an impressive quality CD (re)production. Highly recommended.(about four months ago)
Alex
Excellent interaction and guiding throughout the process. Once design was accepted, the job was done quickly. Will come back!(about four months ago)
Russ
Fantastic service as always(about four months ago)
Nigel
Great service, very professional. Thank you (about four months ago)
Matt
Fantastic attention to detail, meticulous care paid to all areas of production, and rapid delivery. Fantastic!(about four months ago)
Tim
I am very pleased with the service and communication from Duplication when getting CD copies made of my new album and also the high quality of the finished product, all dealt with, manufactured and delivered promptly - even more impressive at what is probably quite a busy time of year. A highly recommended service I would most definitely use again in the future. (about four months ago)
Jason
Great service, some demanding emails didn’t seem very professional from Martin. Una’s emails were on the other hand very polite and offering above average service. (about four months ago)
Bernie
As usual, fantastic service. Thanks ever so much and Merry Christmas.(about four months ago)
Alastair
Excellent service and communication. Have used a few times now. Would recommend.(about four months ago)
James
Your response to my minute last minute call for help was absolutely amazing - in the post within two hours of my uploading the art and audio files! An acknowledgement of receiving the files five days before would have saved the hassle - maybe something you could do automatically. (about four months ago)
Gordon
Excellent service overall. Numerous customer service questions answered immediately and very helpfully (especially impressive given it was the busy week before Xmas).(about four months ago)
Des
Great service again (about four months ago)

back to homepage