Duplication Centre

CD, DVD, Blu-ray duplication

01702 530 354

24 Hour Turnaround

Live Customer Feedback

John
Excellent as always(Saturday morning)
Oladimeji
Very reliable company, they even assisted me with design. Will always recommend you guys. Keep it up.(Friday afternoon)
Phil
Fast response, CD's look great. Ta!!(Friday morning)
John
Far a small operation like us the service from The Duplication Centre is crucial. We get a quality pressing, swift turnaround and we really feel like we are dealing with friends. Wonderful!(Friday morning)
Russell
For a small band they treat you like your U2 !!!(Thursday morning)
Wayne
Fast and great service. Highly recommended(about a week ago)
Phil
Great service. Printing is very good and the delivery was prompt. I'll be back!!(about a week ago)
Keith
Excellent service on the 3rd run of my debut cd.Will definitely be using them again.(about a week ago)
Doug
So Quick exactly what they say they'll do, would have been 5 if the slip cover request & design for Blue ray had been clearer on website(about a week ago)
Rob
Super happy with everything. My order was a little out of the ordinary but comms were really great and no hassle or confusion whatsoever. + The products themselves were beyond my expectations. I have had CDs made in the past with companies who charge a lot more and had everything not looking quite right (colours/brightness change or artwork is a little pixilated) but here everything came out EXACTLY as it should. The colours and details are all perfect and looks just as vibrant as it was meant to be. + The CDs play as they are meant to, haha. So yeah really happy with the service these guys provide and will definitely be back if I have any other DIY projects in the future. :) (about a week ago)
Alna
The communication and attention to detail is fantastic. These guys gave me exceptional attention and for that I will be forever grateful! ????? this is my printing partners now and always! (about a week ago)
Omega
Excellent service. Good communication, quality finish and ontime delivery..i will definitely re-order. (about a week ago)
Tim
Very prompt. good communication. Excellent service, as usual(about three weeks ago)
David
Straightforward ordering our re-runs and again delivered promptly. Good service.(about three weeks ago)
Bryan
Excellent service and good results(about three weeks ago)
James
Great service. Will use again. (about three weeks ago)
Christopher
I was very pleased with my recent re-order of 'Here come the Trees'(about three weeks ago)
David
Absolutely unbeatable service and attention. The product looks and sounds beautiful(about three weeks ago)
Dan
Great communication and product. You can't beat that personal touch in this day and age. Dan(about three weeks ago)
Greg
Great service, good value, good quality.(about three weeks ago)
Vicki
The order was delivered correctly and extremely quickly. Very good service(about three weeks ago)
Lee
Excellent service (about three weeks ago)
Alan
Great service quick easy process (about three weeks ago)
Adam
Perfect as always, good value for money and a speedy turnaround. (about three weeks ago)
David
Excellent all round service(about three weeks ago)
Alan
Brilliant service (about three weeks ago)
Andrew
Everytime! Fab products, good price, and amazingly fast turnaround! You can't get better.(about three weeks ago)
Sarah
Really great service, super speedy and friendly too, will certainly use again and would highly recommend. (about three weeks ago)
Julia
Fabulous service! The process was easy to follow, the staff incredibly helpful, and when the discs arrived they were just what we’d hoped for; high quality with a very professional look. We shall be using your services again!(about three weeks ago)
Edward
Brilliant CDs will definitely come here again (about three weeks ago)
Gavin
Awesome! Product, service delivery!(about three weeks ago)
Andy
fast service, attention to detail, good customer support.(about three weeks ago)
Steve
Top quality product and super quick turnround. Thanks.(about three weeks ago)
Steven
Great service, and brilliant product. Thank you(about three weeks ago)
Alan
Really professional finish and the Artwork Creator makes things really easy. Highly recommended. (about three weeks ago)
Adam
Speedy and professional services(about three weeks ago)
Dave
Super fast and A1 quality!(about three weeks ago)
Natallia
Efficient and seamless service as always!(about three weeks ago)
John
Excellent service as always!(about three weeks ago)
Rishin
Your service was great so far but i have not received the goods. Parcel force failed to redeliver so im having to pick it up myself from their depot. Why did it take the 5 days after the delivery date and still not heard from them?!(about one month ago)
Victor
Excellent !(about one month ago)
Peter
Super service as always, easy ordering thanks to amazing staff.thank uou(about one month ago)
Barry
Quality fantastic! Used the Duplication Centre numerous times and will use them again! Thanks for a quick turn around and a quality product (about one month ago)
William
Great work, efficient and ahead of schedule, and excellent customer service.(about one month ago)
Kathryn
Many thanks for reproducing my mother's memorial DVD. I was kept informed of progress at each stage. You helped me at a difficult time.(about one month ago)
Victor
Excellent - thanks !(about one month ago)
Howard
The product looks (and more importantly sounds) exactly as I imagined it. A fantastic job only slightly marred by Parcelforce's lack of commitment to delivering on the day they stated, meaning some of the CDs didn't reach pre-order customers on the day of release. A frustration out of the control of Duplication Centre and entirely in the hands of Parcelforce.(about one month ago)
Max
Fantastic quality and turnaround. Why look anywhere else? Thanks (about one month ago)
Karen
Brilliant service as ever. Prompt delivery and wonderful staff.(about one month ago)
Peter
Excellent product, prompt delivery.(about one month ago)
Serena
I'm happy. Good service overall(about one month ago)
James
Quick, responsive and a great final product received!(about one month ago)
Angus
Great service. Quick turnaround. Very professional duplication service. If you need to speak to someone re your order You will find them very helpful and knowledgeable. (about one month ago)
Lee
Great service would highly recommend, only issue was 4 damaged cd covers which were done in transit Martin is dealing with this to resend them out. (about one month ago)
John
Usual five star service. I remain amazed at the speed of turn around, quality of print and quality of pressing. Keep up the good work!(about one month ago)
Tom
Very happy with the quality, value and fast turnaround. Many thanks!(about one month ago)
Peter
Fast, quality, value for money, what more could you want? Excellent service(about one month ago)
John
My order was turned around extremely fast and was with me within a few days. Slick, courteous and professional!(about one month ago)
Lisa
Excellent service!!????(about one month ago)
Richard
Absolutely helpful and great service! Quality work done in a timely manner. The whole experience was super positive! Will definitely use them again!(about one month ago)
Peter
Excellent service from an excellent company which does exactly what it says it will. (about one month ago)
Keith
Excellent service as usual.(about one month ago)
Dean
As always!(about one month ago)
David
Quality product and fast turn-around. :-)(about one month ago)
Roman
Fast, fuss free and a beautiful looking product at a great price. I would highly recommend the Duplication Centre. R(about one month ago)
Chloe
Super fast and great service. It’s my second time ordering from you, and certainly won’t be the last!(about one month ago)
Nobby
From start to finish the service has been 5* from the lovely lady in Admin who has been amazing to the helping me though the process step by step , to pressing and product delivery / the Finish product was Awesome and far superior to other companies i have used in the past / The Print Quality on the sleeves and Discs are amazing / i wont be going anywhere else in the future and i would recommend this company without hesitation Oh and very very quick turn round time (about one month ago)
Christopher
Not only an excellent service but a caring one too. The team are very helpful and supportive.(about one month ago)
Linda
Quickly delivered and quality product (about one month ago)
Kierno
Absolutely brilliant very good value quality production, great staff! 100 per cent I recommend thease great people! (about one month ago)
Simon
Great service and attention to detail. Thanks again for a superb end product.(about one month ago)
David
Great dervice(about one month ago)
Fraser
super quick turnaround and good communication(about one month ago)
Wendy
Neat, tidy, on time, what more do you need? :)(about one month ago)
Mariona
Excellent service, high standard of production and so fast! Perfect for urgent jobs.(about one month ago)
Joe
Quick, professional service. Great quality product. Thank you. (about one month ago)
William
Very pleased with the service delivered.(about one month ago)
Phillip
Top quality - as alwaysI Very pleased with both the jewel case artwork/CD onbody and the music disk duplication - 10 out of 10(about one month ago)
Tony
My third CD order from the Duplication Centre and I am just as delighted with this one as the others. Top quality and very fast and friendly service(about one month ago)
David
Excellent product. Very helpful, service. (about one month ago)
Terry
Great job, very efficient. Thank you.(about one month ago)
Paul
Always good service, thank you(about one month ago)
Bill
As a regular client of the Duplcation Centre it is great to know that they consistently provide the same friendly and efficient service and deliver an excellent product. My business has grown with their help and they will always go the extra mile to help out wherever they can. Much appreciated.(about one month ago)
Craig
Very speedy and efficient and very helpful. Thank you (about one month ago)
Dave
Excellent quality and customer service, as usual.(about one month ago)
Ruth
Fabulous service, as always. A great company run by dedicated people. (about one month ago)
Margery
Perfect job done and immediate turnaround. Would highly recommend, thank you!(about one month ago)
Matthew
All good, thanks(about one month ago)
John
As ever, great service an now at an even better price. Thanks!(about two months ago)
Nigel
I have just completed my third order of Alternative Ska (which is actually my 7th order through the Duplication Centre) and I would recommend their service. Very professional, efficient (actually very quick) and courteous. Thank you again.(about two months ago)
John
excellent service(about two months ago)
Angus
Superb service and turnaround. Will certainly use again. (about two months ago)
Roy
Great service, quality products and speedy delivery (about two months ago)
Jan
Loving the new We Transfer method of uploading, it's really simple and being able to see a proof of the artwork before printing means you can check all is OK. Thank you for a brilliant service.(about two months ago)
Des
Excellent service as ever(about two months ago)
Robert
Most helpful arranging the face of the CD, and a quality product.(about two months ago)
Ian
Wonderful service and quality as always. (about two months ago)
Arvind
Faultless as usual(about two months ago)
Chloe
Amazing as always :o)(about two months ago)
Laurraine
Fantastic quick service(about two months ago)
Charlie
Brilliant service - super quick, personal and professional (about two months ago)
Janette
Our first time using a company to duplicate our CDs & art. Martin & his team are really helpful & friendly - and made what can feel like a daunting process extremely easy & low stress.We couldn’t believe how quickly they turned around our order and the finished product was just perfect. Highly recommended! (about two months ago)
Mark
I can't fault The Duplication Centre on either service, price or turnaround! Unlike a lot of truly online services, they respond very quickly and helpfully to any queries 'off the menu' and the odd stupid question! I would recommend them to anybody.(about two months ago)
Mike
Good clear templates for artwork, fast quoting online, communication and turnaround. I've placed around 6 orders over the last 5 years and very pleased with the results.(about two months ago)
Graeme
Fabulous service from start to finish.(about two months ago)
Steve
Great service and quality as always????(about two months ago)
Eros
My first time here, definitely go back..(about two months ago)
Susie
Fantastic friendly service, with a quality product. We are delighted and will definitely be using you again and recommending to others. Thank you (about two months ago)
Paul
Excellent service(about two months ago)
Dafydd
Amazing value and great quality! 100% recommend(about two months ago)
Julian
Excellent service. The turnaround was unbelievable, I had my CDs within 4 days. I will be using duplication centre again, I'm sure. Highly recommended. Thank you. (about two months ago)
Drew
Another quick and easy order. Can't see us ever using another supplier, for my previous band and this one you've met or exceeded every expectation.(about two months ago)
Maree
Excellent service, fast turnaround and good quality products, as usual! Many thanks!(about two months ago)
Kim
CD wallet printed really well. Good quality CD audio. Prompt service. Website easy to navigate. Overall would recommend highly.(about two months ago)
Ian
A very good service all round(about two months ago)
Chris
Brilliant! I would wholeheartedly recommend . I’ve used the services of The Duplication Centre twice , for both DVD and for Music Album Cd and they have been first class ! (about two months ago)
Paul
Brilliant job as always! (about two months ago)
Matthew
Excellent quality and 1st class service, could'nt be more happy with this.thank you.(about two months ago)
Miranda
Amazing service all round, thank you!(about two months ago)
Stephen
Very good service, would recommend(about two months ago)
Wendy
All good and on time as usual(about two months ago)
John
Continued reliable service is important to us, we are a small outfit but the way the Duplication Service makes us look like an excellent small outfit!(about two months ago)
Gordon
super efficient service(about two months ago)
Andy
Fantastic service and value for money. The turnaround from ordering to delivery was brilliant. The print quality was excellent too. I will be re ordering again.(about two months ago)
Richard
Arrived the next day and all good(about two months ago)
Richard
On receiving my order I was very pleased with how the CD's looked, my design had been reproduced exactly as I wanted. The sound quality was excellent. I found the ordering process very easy, loved the online artwork design feature. When I rang, the questions I had were answered and I found the uploading of my master tracks made the whole process very smooth. Highly recommended and will use again for future projects. Thank you(about two months ago)
Paul
Very happy with the efficient service and communication(about three months ago)
Paul
Prompt delivery, and all artwork absolutely spot-on!(about three months ago)
Bertrand
Great quality and value, and such a fast turnaround!(about three months ago)
Nigel
Very quick and prompt delivery . I can’t believe how easy the whole process was . (about three months ago)
Maria
Amazing quality product and service. I highly recommend!! (about three months ago)
Joe
You really nailed it this time. The print work has never looked so good. A couple of covers were glued a bit wonky, but they were spares so I still have 50 good ones.(about three months ago)
Iain
Great service from an excellent company (about three months ago)
Barry
Excellence service. As always :)(about three months ago)
Roy
Good quality products produced, helpful and responsive, and quick turn around. Recommended!(about three months ago)
Martyn
Thankyou for your patience with us getting our first Bluray project together. Finished product looks fantastic. (about three months ago)
Nigel
This was a repeat order and I will be using this service again (about three months ago)
Matthew
Fantastic!!! Even better than I’d hoped(about three months ago)
Andrew
All great, thanks. V quick turnaround, too!(about three months ago)
Elizabeth
My order arrived quickly, and well packaged. Very pleased, thank you!(about three months ago)
Chris
Great quality and service(about three months ago)
Chris
top of the toppermost. brilliant service and super fast.(about three months ago)
Francisco
Great customer service!!! Great product!!! Great quality!!! (about three months ago)
Michael
The units we bought are excellent. This company are the best! All needs meticulously dealt with and very speedily. The ensure you feel that you matter to them. Highly recommended company..(about three months ago)
Gerg
If I could leave 4.5 stars I would....! Very Good friendly service. Straightforward and intuitive ordering & design! Mark knocked off because one of the cds in the batch was faulty and needed to be replaced.... (about three months ago)
David
Perfect as usual.(about three months ago)
Paul
Thanks so much for your help, particularly Mark who really was a star in ensuring the product was produced properly ..Thanks (about three months ago)
Simon
excellent, speedy and really helpful service, so pleased with our Cd's and the service we got. Halo Band London(about three months ago)
David
Brilliant as always!(about three months ago)
G De Bertodano
Fast, accurate, helpful.(about three months ago)
John
Usual excellent service. Why use anyone else for CD Duplication?(about three months ago)
Simon
Great service, so quick and excellent quality(about three months ago)
Rob
**^^^thanks for the, as always great service^^^**(about three months ago)
Guy
grrat service(about three months ago)
Dawn
Your service was very good and easy to use. The video are great. It was quick. Thank you. X(about three months ago)
Raf
my third time working with them and it is always a JOY. so efficient and quick and professional. it was lovely to simply be exciting and eager to open the box as i knew it would be of high quality. super lovely customer service. (about three months ago)
Matt
Arrived speedily despite the bank holiday. Great quality, easy and efficient order system and good competitive cost. (about three months ago)
Richard
Great quality product, great customer service, speedy delivery. (about three months ago)
Christopher
A reliable excellent service(about three months ago)
Paul
Really happy with the service. Friendly and professional. Thanks(about three months ago)
Maree
Great customer service, super fast turnaround and good quality CDs. I’m very happy!(about three months ago)
Christopher
The artwork for the covers and CD is absolutely stunning and exactly as I had hoped for but did not believe could be achieved.(about three months ago)
Nigel
Fourth time I have used this company and will be doing so again(about three months ago)
Anne
As far as your systems, communcations, prices, speed and efficiency are concerned I have to say I am very pleased indeed. Many of the dvds have gone out to customers and I'm awaiting their feedback. Presumably all the discs will play and be fine in which case my satisfaction will be complete. Thank you. Anne Jones(about three months ago)
Priscilla
Thank you for your kind and very helpful service. It looks fantastic!(about three months ago)
Philippa
Great customer service and delivery, and very easy to use. Am returning customer. (about three months ago)
Paul
Great service and product as usual! Can thoroughly recommend. My “go to” company for cd duplication. (about three months ago)
Robert
Excellent and rapid service!(about three months ago)
Ian
Very impressed(about three months ago)
Eric
Fast service appreciated.(about four months ago)
Ron
Great comms, quick turnaround, quality printing. Pleased. R www.theronaldos.co.uk(about four months ago)
Keith
Excellent service .sold out f my first 50 CDs .Had a Reorder delivered in the time they said.brilliant(about four months ago)
John
Usual excellent service: prompt delivery of a high quality product. (about four months ago)
Hugh
I always appreciate a fast, efficient turnaround from Duplication Centre.(about four months ago)
Kieran
I am very pleased with the dvd copies of old cine film footage. The best part was my dad’s reaction. It made him very happy to see family members and loved ones again. Good and prompt service. Thank you.(about four months ago)
Allan
an excellent service as always.(about four months ago)
Matthew
Excellent service! Highly recommended. Quick and professional.(about four months ago)
Matthew
The CDs exceeded my expectations. Thanks.(about four months ago)
John
BRILLIANT service. Thank you !(about four months ago)
Karen
Thoroughly impressed with the amazing support offered to me from the beginning of the process through to the end product. I can't recommend this duplication company highly enough. I will definitely use their services again(about four months ago)
Damian
Quick service, great price, great product (about four months ago)
Steve
excellent service as always(about four months ago)
Jerome
Outstanding friendly customer service. I'm highly satisfied with my Gospel album CD prints that I received. Great quality. Thank you.. (about four months ago)
Steve
Greast service again! Ta(about four months ago)
Keith
Excellent service and just ordered another run of cd''s. Top job!(about four months ago)
Paul
First-class service, really helpful staff. Would certainly use again, and recommend wholeheartedly ! Many thanks ! Paul Terry(about four months ago)
Matthew
Fast, efficient, perfect. Thank you!(about four months ago)
Connall
Super fast turn around. Great communication. Overall very impressed. (about four months ago)
Colin
Just brilliant service, great communication. (about four months ago)
Clive
Excellent service, I would definitely recommend to anyone (about four months ago)
Sarah
Great professional service from a very friendly and helpful family run business(about four months ago)
Chris
Amazing quality and admin was outstanding. Highly Recommended!(about four months ago)
Judith
My order arrived safely today and I would like to thank you for a fantastic service. As a newcomer to this process, I can only say that you are completely true to everything that you claim on your website. I am aware that mine is a small order but you have treated it as though your business depended upon it! The CD body is just as I had hoped and the sound identical to the original. Thank you so much (about four months ago)
Mark
very fast and effcient.will definitely be using you guys again(about four months ago)
Mark
The CD's came out great...Thank you all.(about four months ago)
S T Davies
Great service - we will use you again. Thanks V12 (about four months ago)
Richard
Colourful printing, great sound quality, friendly service, and speedy delivery.(about four months ago)
Mariona
Fast delivery with no issues(about four months ago)
Martin
Great service. Very quick turnaround and quality of the printing excellent.(about four months ago)
Martyn
Now this is how you run a business, excellent advice and support. Superfast turnaround. Thank you so much!(about four months ago)

back to homepage