Duplication Centre

CD, DVD, Blu-ray duplication

01702 530 354

24 Hour Turnaround

Live Customer Feedback

Andrew
Everything was perfect with a very rapid turnover.(yesterday at 10:46am)
Mick
Excellent service. (yesterday at 7:18am)
Richard
Great customer service as always from the Duplication Centre. This time, I was a little disappointed with how the colour printing on the cardboard sleeve came out - the different shades of green were a little bit indistinct. I had already committed to my sleeve design, so I didn't want to change it. Still, a very professional package, the CD sounds great. (yesterday at 4:59am)
Hugh
Helpful and soft service(about a week ago)
Elaine
Easy to use and quick turnaround of the order - thankyou.(about three weeks ago)
Matthew
great communication and turn around time (about three weeks ago)
Moonhouse
Super job as always and very quick turnaround!(about three weeks ago)
Paul
Brilliant service. Our EP CDs were turned around in just a few days and the online estimate and ordering system works everytime we place an order.(about three weeks ago)
John
Excellent Service I can say no more(about three weeks ago)
Captain
Excellent service from start to finish good price and nothing too much trouble happy to do changes (about three weeks ago)
Richard
Quality product and customer service as—•••>>Always!(about three weeks ago)
Janek
Utterly astonishing product received with pleasure. Family business so I could enjoy sorting everything with them and results divine... Yes yes... Luv it.... Janek.(about three weeks ago)
Mick
Really easy process. Fantastic turnaround. Communication was excellent. Can’t praise the whole process enough.(about three weeks ago)
Elaine
Fabulous service from the first call made to the team to receiving of goods. All staff friendly and easy to talk too, as they are the experts for burning and packaging CDs. Thank you so very much. (about three weeks ago)
Richard
Fantastic friendly company service second to none(about three weeks ago)
Doug
Good service(about three weeks ago)
Drew
First class service from the team at Duplication Centre, yet again. I've been a customer for 12 years now and across 2 different bands and 4 albums and 5 EPs they've always delivered exceptional service, exceptional quality and competitive price. I've been approached by many competitors and I've told them all to jog on!(about three weeks ago)
Liam
Excellent service, highly recommended(about one month ago)
Sam
Great turnaround time! (about one month ago)
Annie
Brilliant communication, super fast service, and beautiful product. Thank you!(about one month ago)
Rikki
Great service, great product. My cd's look amazing thank you(about one month ago)
Jordan
Fantastic service and I will be using you again if in need of any disk printing!(about one month ago)
D H Oliver
Truly excellent service from start to finish. Fast, and good value too. Will definitely use again and recommend to others.(about one month ago)
Grant
Easy communication and a good end product, very happy with the print quality.(about one month ago)
Ethan
Brilliant customer service and dispatch time (about one month ago)
Kristina
Good communication and timely delivery. We have used this service many times and often recommend them to clients also. Always very happy with the service provided. would recommend! (about one month ago)
Archie
the duplication centre were really friendly and helpful throughout my order process, responding quickly and answering all my queries. the products and service I received were excellent.(about one month ago)
Andrew
Perfect(about one month ago)
Paul
Excellent service(about one month ago)
James
Perfect timing, great value(about one month ago)
Jason
Very fast delivery and the print quality is fantastic, the colours really pop!! Thank you!(about one month ago)
Richard
Five-star service as always from the Duplication Centre. This time for Mint Biscuit album "Magic Theatre". (about one month ago)
Neil
A great and fast service. Does what it says on the tin :-((about one month ago)
John
We had a bespoke DVD/CD package which we needed quickly. As always the Duplication Centre responded rapidly to our request and the package is now flying out to our fans. Thanks!(about one month ago)
Bernie
Must be the 6th time I've used DC. On every occasion excellent service and communication. Highly recommended.(about one month ago)
Jack
Absolutely in love with the finished product. From start to finish, I felt very supported and helped during the process and the finished quality is once again excellent!(about one month ago)
Matthew
Always a fast , professional service with fantastic customer service . Looking forward to doing business again soon on the next project!(about one month ago)
Tora
Great service! (about two months ago)
Osvaldo
Great service.(about two months ago)
Matthew
Great service. Fast delivery so we got it in time for Christmas.(about two months ago)
Dawson
Excellent quality as always! Fast and efficient (about two months ago)
John
We have used The Duplication Centre for several years now. We always get great service. Highly recommended. (about two months ago)
Margaret
Quality exceeded expectations; fast delivery and great price. (about two months ago)
Tina
Quick and perfect service(about two months ago)
Luke
Great and fast customer service(about two months ago)
George
Excellent service and speedy delivery. (about two months ago)
Peter
Excellent service as usual- would have no hesitation in recommending the Duplication Centre. Will Definitely use them again.(about two months ago)
Brian
Brilliant (about two months ago)
Cameron
Arrived fast brilliant very happy with my ordered here a few times always a great product delivered (about two months ago)
George
Product looked great, prompt delivery(about two months ago)
Trevor
Phone support excellent product. Excellent turnaround time excellent(about two months ago)
George
Dealing with you has been a delight from start to finish. I could not have wished for a more prompt and attentive service.(about two months ago)
Chris
very helpful.quick turnaround.excellent print quality. (about two months ago)
Tracy
From start to finish I am totally satisfied. The product looks great and the turnaround, particularly at this time of year, was a very remarkable 24 hours! The artwork, recording, and packaging, all get a full 5 stars from me. I can't recommend them highly enough and I'll be using them again soon.(about two months ago)
Scott
Fantastic & efficient service(about two months ago)
Lloyd
The best out there! Having used this company for many years for my DVD replication I am always beyond impressed at their custom and service. Thanks once again guys. (about two months ago)
Dean
All on time, excellent service, helpful liason.(about two months ago)
Mark
Excellent service.Good quality product. Una was very helpful and reassuring as a first time user of the service. Product well packed for delivery. Recommended. (about two months ago)
Dominic
Awesome service. Quick. Great communication. End product was brilliant. Will definitely use again!(about two months ago)

First class service and great communication. Will definitely be using you again for future studio projects (about two months ago)
Miles
Thank you for such a quick turnaround of my recent order, this was greatly appreciated.(about two months ago)
Phil
Fantastic service, as ever. Clear instructions on the website, quick dispatch and the job itself was of a very high quality.(about two months ago)
Andrew
The service was excellent.(about two months ago)
Rr
Always Excellent Service(about two months ago)
Kevin
Fast quality product, fast quality company . Recommend (about two months ago)
Andrew
Perfect customer service from Una and Martin and very quick turnaround. Great product!(about two months ago)
Paul
Very high quality, swiftly supplied, and very friendly service. Excellent value for money too. Thank you very much.(about two months ago)
Alena
This was our first time producing our own CD so we were worried about doing it right. But the Duplication Centre made it so simple and easy. They were always available to speak to us when we had questions and were very helpful. CDs arrived well packaged and promptly, we are very happy with the product. Thank you (about two months ago)
Craig
Awesome service many many thanks. ???? (about two months ago)
John
Always good service and top quality CD's. As someone once said "I'll be back"(about two months ago)
Stephen
Great service, speedy delivery(about two months ago)
Sally
Absolutely fantastic service again - fast, friendly and reliable. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Thank you Una, Martin and the team!(about two months ago)
Barrie
Absolutely fantastic job - fast and the quality is amazing thank you (about two months ago)
Bill
Our DVDs arrived very quickly and everything was perfect. A great service - as always.(about two months ago)
Ayo
Good quality work, communication and speed. Will use again in the future.(about two months ago)
Thomas
Excellent fast and efficient service!(about two months ago)
Dave
Very pleased with result, good value. Web site a bit confusing so did over phone. Very helpful and sorted quickly. (about two months ago)
Richard
Excellent job. - again!w(about two months ago)
Graham
Great service as ever from Martin and Una. Thanks for the dvd rerun! (about two months ago)
Rodney
The usual excellent service I have enjoyed for many years from the Duplication Centre(about two months ago)
Paul
excellent service as always(about two months ago)
Tom
Great service as always - top value, well finished, fast turnaround. Brilliant!(about two months ago)
Ryan
A++++++(about two months ago)
John
Thankyou!(about two months ago)
Nick
An easy, friendly and excellent transaction as usual. many thanks.(about two months ago)
David
As always - great service, high quality product and rapid turnaround.(about two months ago)
Joshua
Once again, Duplication Centre have done a great job.(about two months ago)
Matthew
Fantastic service, any issues came back to me very Quickly and provided photos and any instructions (about two months ago)
Bob
Fantastic fast and reliable service. Thank you.(about two months ago)
Charlie
Great service (about two months ago)
Steven
Excellent and prompt service with excellent customer support. Highly recommend.(about three months ago)
Wendy
super fast delivery. Thanks (about three months ago)
Maureen
Very helpful and friendly folk, very professional job and superfamily delivery! Thank you!(about three months ago)
Thomas
Fast effecient service as always. Great prices, great products, great company...(about three months ago)
Ian
Excellent, helpful service and quality CD replication. (about three months ago)
David
Great service - as usual (about three months ago)
Richard
This is the fourteenth time I have used the Duplication Centre to make up a run of audio CDs for my project Mint Biscuit Sounds. As always, I have been delighted with their service and attention to detail. Particularly the audio mastering and the quality of the print job. Delivered within a couple of days of ordering. 100% friendly and caring customer support as well. Thanks, DC team!(about three months ago)
Paul
I have used this company several times, and they always give a first-class service. This time was no exception. Really quick turn-around, and a high-quality product. Couldn't ask for more. Highly recommended!(about three months ago)
Anthony
Flawless service(about three months ago)
Martin
Excellent service, highly recommend (about three months ago)
Mark
Superb service, especially from Una. Very helpful, kind and informative. Only one minute problem and that was one half of one side in the booklets I ordered was off a bit with the print, as it didn't line up to the rest. Apart from that, I'm over the moon with my purchase.(about three months ago)
Mary
Quick and easy. Thanks(about three months ago)
Mark
Super efficient, super quality, super speedy delivery, super price! (about three months ago)
Ian
A***(about three months ago)
Martin
First class service from start to finish, which I have used many times.(about three months ago)
Adrian
Very prompt service, great communications and a quality product. The design tool is a real plus as well!(about three months ago)
Dan
Communicative with a super quick turnaround. Very happy. (about three months ago)
Elspeth
4th time I have used these guys, great service, brilliant quality and efficient service, thankyou so much, highly recomend(about three months ago)
Richard
Quick, easy, good! What more could you want?(about three months ago)
Hendrik
Very helpful and very fast turn around.(about three months ago)
Joyce
Excellent Service. Project quickly completed(about three months ago)
Richard
First class service and product(about three months ago)
Maria
Excellent service(about three months ago)
Rebecca
Great service. Easy to work with to get to the finished product and fast turnaround. Really happy with the finished product.(about three months ago)
Jodie
Excellent service as always, thank you!(about three months ago)
Mike
Always a pleasure to work with you(about three months ago)
Pete
Quick turn around all good!(about three months ago)
Mark
Efficient, helpful and friendly as ever(about three months ago)
Tom
Perfect quality, perfect service, however I would prefer it if the hidden mastering cost was not put there at checkout and instead put on the "instant prices and ordering" section. It confused me when that extra fee popped up.(about three months ago)
Mike
Excellent. Friendly, helpful and super efficient.(about three months ago)
Patrick
Yet again the speed of the turnaround was second to non as is the quality of the product. Thanks. (about three months ago)
Thomas
Always a stellar service - rapid, efficient and at unbeatable prices. As ever, thanks so much x(about three months ago)
Pete
Second time I’ve used this wonderful service and once again I’m thrilled at the quality of the product and the phenomenal turnaround time (about three months ago)
Maria
Excellent service(about three months ago)
David
Brilliant as always (about three months ago)
Andrew
Got what I was expecting and very quicjly.(about three months ago)
Mark
Excellent - quality, speed and service.(about three months ago)
Greg
Absolutely fantastic company. Simple to use with great communication. HIGHLY recommended. (about three months ago)
Jodie
Excellent all round thank you!(about three months ago)
Paul
Martin was really helpful managing to compete our order for CD's at very short notice and the product was very good quality. (about three months ago)
Ricky
Brilliant as always (about three months ago)
Drew
An extremely helpful and valuable service(about three months ago)
Graham
Excellent service as usual - arrived a day later than expected but that could have been my misunderstanding, and wasn't a problem anyway! Product quality great too..(about three months ago)
Robin
Hi Martin, The Digipacks arrived today, and I'm thrilled to bits with them! I appreciated all of the help of your support team prior to printing, and I will be recommending you amongst my circle of musician friends. Thank you very very much. kindest regards and best wishes Robin Hughes (about three months ago)
Wayne
Fast, efficient and hassle free as always.(about three months ago)
Andrew
Fast and effective(about three months ago)
Jacqueline
Excellent communication and speedy delivery(about four months ago)
Peter
Fantastic service! Both Una & Martin are wonderful to deal with and they live up to my 5 star rating. As they say - quality always sells. Well done on my latest CD project. I am impressed.. This BY REQUEST guitar instrumental CD is my first with this company and it won't be the last.(about four months ago)
Kevin
What a pleasure it is to deal with a company like yours…in a commercial world of mediocrity, you guys Shine!(about four months ago)
Jodie
Excellent service & products, very quick too, thanks again!(about four months ago)
Jodie
Excellent service & products, very quick too, thanks!(about four months ago)
Gary
ALWAYS GREAT QUALITY, AND FAST TURNAROUND. GREAT COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH(about four months ago)
Jimmy
Superb quality. Fast service. Great communication. Easy to use website. Thank you very much. Will definitely use again!(about four months ago)
Hanife
Excellent service courteous staff and fast delivery(about four months ago)
Jodie
Excellent products & service, very quick, thank you!(about four months ago)
Jim
Quick delivery, very helpful! Had some queries on the print and support I received was excellent! 10/10(about four months ago)
Ron
Very efficiant, quick turn around. Well printed. A ++(about four months ago)
Derek
Excellent, very helpful, and super quick service. Many thanks.(about four months ago)
Toby
No complaints at all! Super helpful from start to finish making it a very easy process(about four months ago)
Glyn
Great service! Everybody I spoke was very helpful and very friendly too. Thanks very much(about four months ago)
Keith
Duplication centre are fast, efficient and the print quality of disks and dvd inserts very good. Unfortunately their prices and quantities required for USB orders mean that I can't offer my customers a split order option of dvds or usbs. I had an order for 57 dvds and 27 usbs but had to tell them it's dvds only.(about four months ago)
Paul
Been using Duplication Centre for our CD duplication and packaging for a decade now. Always brilliant service and quality products.(about four months ago)
Marvin
Absolutely amazing! The staff are extremely helpful and provide a quick, top level service! I recommended my friend who was equally impressed and will now use this service for his future projects! (about four months ago)
Steve
Very quick turnaround ????(about four months ago)
Michael
Great!(about four months ago)
Julie
Great service(about four months ago)
Keith
Excellent service (about four months ago)
Barry
Really pleased with my order, super fast turn around too(about four months ago)
Richard
Excellent, responsive service provided by real human beings! Such a difference from so many online businesses these days!(about four months ago)
Steven
Ordered 50 duplication gatefold CDS with art and music. First class service. Ordering process very good .Was able to upload art and music upon order. Made one call to Martin for re-assurance. . Order came in 3 working days. We are delighted with finished product .used before will use again. .(about four months ago)
Yanika
Quick and efficient service and great quality product(about four months ago)
Jason
The website and ordering process is quick and efficient. The online chat service was prompt and answered clearly any questions I had. Duplication even got in touch to notify that the artwork had to be altered and showed a proof before going to print. Overall, a pleasant service.(about four months ago)
Marcus
Everything done quickly, simply and at a competitive price. Support from the staff to ensure we got our order right was personal and excellent. Product received was excellent and turn around time was brilliant. Zero issues. 10/10 Band.ROARK(about four months ago)
David
Great work(about four months ago)
Olivia
Helpful on the phone, delivered on time. More than happy and would use them again.(about four months ago)
Anthony
Great service(about four months ago)
Jayne
Brilliant service and product(about four months ago)
David
Year after year, and they still provide a first rate service, thank you everyone at Duplication Centre.(about four months ago)
Andrew
GREAT!(about four months ago)
Christopher
Client was very happy (about four months ago)
Chris
Speedy and friendly service as always... and a super high quality set of DVDs!(about four months ago)
Steven
Brilliant service, fast turnaround/delivery, very helpful via live chat, and the quality of the printing was great.(about four months ago)
Francis
Top quality service(about four months ago)
Dan
I couldn't speak more highly of the the total experience working with the Duplication Centre. This was my first production project and the results were so much better than I was expecting. From the print on the disc and sleeve through to the clear envelopes they shipped in, it really felt like a quality product. I will certainly be using again and can't recommend it highly enough. Turnaround time was also very prompt. I uploaded the files on Wednesday morning and received the 100 discs in printed cardboard wallets on the Friday morning. (about four months ago)
Terry
Great turnaround time, excellent communication, great product. Thanks once again.(about four months ago)
Jodie
Excellent service, very happy with finished item, thank you!(about four months ago)
Francis
All good.(about four months ago)
Mark
Friendly, helpful, professional, quick - and fantastic value for money(about four months ago)
John
Amazingly fast turn round. Ordered CD’s Friday evening and received cd’s on Wednesday (about four months ago)
Christine
The finish was so impressive, very professional.(about five months ago)
Marsha
All good! Simply the Best.(about five months ago)
Jesse
All arrived on time and a high quality product.(about five months ago)
Richard
Happy as always with my Duplication Centre product and customer service. They went out of their way to be understanding, we had a good crack about music and health, and they even allowed me to pay the week after the job had been sent out to me. CDs look great and sound amazing. Thanks team!(about five months ago)
David
Always helpful, always quality, always fast and always reliable.(about five months ago)
Peter
Great job. Worth moving my duplication needs to the Duplication Centre.(about five months ago)
Mike
Great Service(about five months ago)
John
Very prompt and efficient service from Duplication Centre - as usual.(about five months ago)
Daniel
Amazingly quick service! All items created to spec and well packaged.(about five months ago)
Declan
Another great order!(about five months ago)
John
Excellent prompt service(about five months ago)
Dean
I needed a new cd to add to my line. Once again all deadlines were met with ease before my concert, That's why I've been a customer for over ten years!(about five months ago)
Terence
Great service! I have been using Duplication Centre since 2011 and have recommended them to colleagues. (about five months ago)
John
Continued excellent supply by The Duplication centre. Really pleased with our latest project.(about five months ago)
Helen
These Guys are the BEST *****(about five months ago)
John
Super fast production & delivery, as always!(about five months ago)
Robert
First class service. Great communication and turnaround, and responsive in changing circumstances. Recommended.(about five months ago)
Ricky
Fantastic service and quality. Super quick (about five months ago)
Jonathan
First class service! Many thanks(about five months ago)
Roisin
Good quality, quick, and helpful.(about five months ago)
Clark
Excellent service(about five months ago)

back to homepage