Duplication Centre

CD, DVD, Blu-ray duplication

01702 530 354

24 Hour Turnaround

Live Customer Feedback

Paul
Very very helpful and kind to an old guy who doesnt have much of a clue! Excellent product.(today at 11:16am)
John
Excellent service (today at 7:25am)
Stephen
Brilliant! Fast quality service :-)(yesterday at 11:19am)
Stephen
As usual a great job done! Thank You :-)(Friday evening)
Martin
Quick turnaround, all good(Friday morning)
Chris
This is the second time we have used the Duplication Centre and I have nothing but praise for their service. Very helpful and professional. We will be using them again - thank you for the prompt and efficient way you deal with the whole process. Well done. We WILL be using you again..!????????????(about a week ago)
Andrew
Great as always(about a week ago)
Edward
Very happy with your service(about a week ago)
Richard
Contacted the Duplication Centre to do a re-print of my recent CD, "Hot Moon". Some details had changed, including tracklisting and artwork. So essentially a new order. Martin and the team got my CD run printed and delivered in a couple of days, along with a small number of beautiful A3 posters! Mark was very helpful with designing these. All round great service. (about a week ago)
Kristina
always a pleasure to work with Duplication centre. we often send clients their way or facilitate the CD duplication for our clients and we always use Martin and team. very quick turn around. great communication. highly recommended. (about a week ago)
Clive
Top service , product ,speed of production, and most importantly quality ???? will definitely be using again and would be happy to recommend to anyone, tks ????(about three weeks ago)
Julie
Very happy with the service I receive from the Duplication Centre, excellent quality CDs and Service thank you, JJx(about three weeks ago)
Christopher
excellent service, with brilliant attention to detail. have used several times and always great to work with. (about three weeks ago)
Luigi
Very good service (about three weeks ago)
Alexander
Excellent and speedy service(about three weeks ago)
Iain
Fantastic service, quick turnaround and amazing print quality. Will definitely use again (about three weeks ago)
Sean
Really careful service, even though my order was small, just 100 CDs in lancing packs, I felt I was dealing with people who understood my needs and cared that I got what I wanted. Excellent. will recommend to my friends. Sean, Bristol(about three weeks ago)
Cameron
Brilliant service used mutiple times always great quality and fast turn around (about three weeks ago)
Terl
Excellent fast and friendly service(about three weeks ago)
Clive
Great service will definitely be using again, tks for all your help????(about three weeks ago)
Andrew
Brilliant service!!(about three weeks ago)
Paul
Fantastic communication when sorting out the fine details of my CD artwork. The finished product looks amazing, with high quality print on the disc and digipak. They have archived everything in case I need another run!(about three weeks ago)
Glyn
Great service! Thank you.(about three weeks ago)
Sr Josephine Walsh Dhs
Brilliant service. Helpful, fast. Couldn't be better. Thank you so much(about three weeks ago)
Barry
Happy repeat customer(about three weeks ago)
Tom
Brilliant service; quick, reliable, great quality - used before and will use again!(about three weeks ago)
Simon
Fantastic service and great quality. I am over the moon with what these guys have done for me and have already been recommending them to my filmmaker friends. Brilliant eye for details, from the actual dick duplication to the quality of the artwork. Thank you so much! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! (about three weeks ago)
Andrew
Prompt efficient service thank you.(about three weeks ago)
Ade
I'm pleased and impressed. Thank you! Your service was fast, friendly and efficient. We'd definitely come back to you again.(about three weeks ago)
Clark
Excellent service ????(about three weeks ago)
Peter
Top quality, fast, decent price, reliable. They spotted and removed a construction line from the artwork for our previous album after checking with us - what a brilliant service.(about three weeks ago)
Shaun
great service an dquality(about three weeks ago)
Kenneth
As previously great service, high quality. Allan pp Ohibo Paronti (about three weeks ago)
Andy
Super quick and quality duplication! (about three weeks ago)
Keith
Great quality product, and super, super fast delivery(about one month ago)
Alli
Excellent customer service. Highly recommend (about one month ago)
Tom
Beautifully finished products at a great price, super fast turnaround (about one month ago)
James
A great company to deal with. Perfect transaction, friendly, helpful service and best duplication imaginable from a highly treasured 30 yr old dvd. Original and duplicates returned safely and securely on time at a very reasonable price. Delighted, thank you Duplication Centre management and staff for delivering on an exceptional service ethic! (about one month ago)
Alison
Excellent service. Fast, efficient & great attention to detail. Couldn’t be happier. Our CD looks & sounds amazing! (about one month ago)
Neil
Many times a returning customer always a first class service(about one month ago)
Stewart
Such great communication in the whole process and the CD #splendiferous by Hadrians Union looks brilliant. Thank you so much, we're now festival ready. We'll be back for more. Stew from HU(about one month ago)
Martin
Excellent service as usual. Fast turnaround and great quality. Have used duplication centre a number of times ????(about one month ago)
Katie
Great, fast, accomodating and friendly. Thanks!(about one month ago)
Sunday
Good service. Will definitely use again (about one month ago)
Phil
Professional service great product quick delivery(about one month ago)
Nigel
As well as being very friendly and helpful, they turned round the DVDs very quickly which was really appreciated as we had such a tight deadline.(about one month ago)
Richard
Beautiful discs and digipak sleeve. Sounds amazing. As always, very pleased with the Duplication Centre and their work.(about one month ago)
Brian
I’ve been getting Martin and Una to do lots of work over the last year and they have not let me down. The work is exemplary and is done promptly. I wouldn’t go anywhere else to get my CDs printed. Fantastic!(about one month ago)
Bob
Been using Duplication Centre since 2017 and together with CD Label Designer I have had 12 Albums/EPs made and not a single issue. Highly Recommended.(about one month ago)
James
Can't praise them highly enough. DVDs arrived very quickly and, as always, are excellent quality.(about one month ago)
Simon
Great service and product, as always!(about one month ago)
Simon
Great help from Martin and the team all the way through the process, made it very easy, the results are excellent. Highly recommended(about one month ago)
Jeyakumar
Fast and brilliant. Kind and helpful.(about one month ago)
Mark
Great Service as always(about one month ago)
Nicholas
Hands down the best CD duplication service I've used. As a moving musician I need reliability for deadlines and scheduled releases. These guys have never let me down. (about one month ago)
Peter
Just great service with a really flexible approach to customer requests. Really very impressive.(about one month ago)
William
Great work as always many thanks!(about one month ago)
Kate
very helpful and excellent quick service(about one month ago)
Paul
The website is generally fairly straightforward, although it could with.a little more explanation of each type of packaging. The printing of the cover and the CD body were of a high standard, as was the quality of sound on the CD. The artwork tool was a little basic, and could do with some different fonts and layout templates. However, I managed the whole thing (and I’m a 73 year old non-techie!) and the turnaround was quick. Thank you. (about one month ago)
Peter
Fast, efficient, and very helpful. Highly recommended. (about one month ago)
Ilona
Super speedy delivery and excellent quality CDs - thank you!(about one month ago)
Suthida
I cannot overstate the excellence of their customer service. They managed to accommodate our order within an impressively short lead time with great support and patience.(about one month ago)
Robert
Absolutely incredible work, i'm really chuffed with our CDs and I would hight recommend the Duplication Centre to others (about one month ago)
Ron
Great product, very quick turnaround. (about one month ago)
Keith
Excellent service with a fantastic team (about one month ago)
Andy
Fast, efficient service as ever - thank you!(about one month ago)
J C W Smith
Great Service. Still awaiting return of my sd card Jonathan(about one month ago)
Peter
Excellent service as usual. Many thanks. (about one month ago)
Ritchie
Super, speedy efficient service EVERY TIME - Thank you(about one month ago)
Steven
Excellent fast and friendly service(about one month ago)
Wendy
Always efficient and friendly. Thank you.(about one month ago)
Simon
Another fantastic run of CDs from you! I'm so impressed with the quality and turnaround time. I'm sure I'll be back...AGAIN :-)(about one month ago)
Brian
Doing a loy with Martin & Una at the moment and they are SO easy to work with. Fantastic service as ever. Highly recommended(about two months ago)
Liam
Super easy ordering process. Quick delivery and high quality product(about two months ago)
Ralph
Great service and extremely quick turnaround. The quality of the CDs we had duplicated was very high with excellent printing. Highly recommended.(about two months ago)
Ross
Fast efficient service with a very easy to use website and fast responses, packaging could be more solid as 5 CDs had broken in transit(about two months ago)
Ian
Excellent turn round time, well packaged, good product. Many thanks.(about two months ago)
Stephen
Again the team at Duplication Centre did everything flawlessly to make my CD look and sound great! Will be back again soon :-)(about two months ago)
R Davis
Excellent service as we have come to expect over the many years you have produced our CDs - Thank You(about two months ago)
Richard
Everything high quality and professional (about two months ago)
Lee
Excellent service. Couldn't fault them and would happily use again.(about two months ago)
Mike
Great customer service. (about two months ago)
Alice
Great as usual(about two months ago)
C Stratton
Easy online ordering, good price and very efficient service and delivery.(about two months ago)
Martha
Really helpful support, good quality products, warmly recommended! (about two months ago)
John
First rate, fast service, great quality product(about two months ago)
Stuart
Always an attentive, personal and speedy service. Thanks so much for helping to resolve my design issues in good time. cheers Stuart(about two months ago)
Spencer
Brilliant service and quality (about two months ago)
John
Prompt and efficient service....(about two months ago)
David
Brilliant service. Turnover incredibly quick. Quality top drawer.(about two months ago)
Robert
We are delighted with the service. Turned around very quickly and efficiently. Very experienced staff guided us through the process to make it painless and simple. Our cd's arrived just a few days are our order and are excellent. Highly recommended! (about two months ago)
Vaughan
Always a superb product and unrivalled service. Would not hesitate to recommend and will continue to be my first and only choice for my CD duplication. (about two months ago)
Peter
A great job done as usual.(about two months ago)
Adam
Amazing turnaround and service once more. Duplication Centre are my go-to company for great value, great quality and a speedy service...(about two months ago)
Giles
Wonderful service, great production - 100% recommended!(about two months ago)
Ian
Good communication and pleased with the final product. Thank you.(about two months ago)
Andrew
Great!(about two months ago)
Chris
fast, helpful, no problems(about two months ago)
Brian
Cannot fault the service. Personal friendly service from a team that always go the extra mile. Strongly recommended.(about two months ago)
Tony
If you want high quality product, fast turnaround and friendly, helpful staff you can't go wrong with Duplication Centre. (about two months ago)
Richard
Enjoyed receiving these CDs and sending them out to my mailing list, my second project in a week! The quality was outstanding as usual.(about two months ago)
Rhys
Excellent product and excellent customer service - A*.(about two months ago)
Simon
excellent help and advise from start to finish ..cant recommend these guys enough...H A L O B A N D L O N D O N (about two months ago)
Cat
Brilliant and fast service. Thank you!(about two months ago)
Jonathan
Excellent service, as ever.(about three months ago)
Robert
all good, fast and high quality(about three months ago)
Richard
Looks and sounds great as always. Thanks again, Duplication Centre!(about three months ago)
David
Excellent, fast turnaround and high quality work — thank!(about three months ago)
Bryn
Great service , quick delivery and very easy to use(about three months ago)
David
Excellent service. Great sounding CDs and top quality printing for my digipacks. 10/10(about three months ago)
Leon
superb communication, very helpful with artwork requirements. Super efficient turnaround and delivery.(about three months ago)
Michael
For a beginner like me they are a good bet. Hurrah, I'll be back.(about three months ago)
Glenn
1st class service as always. Thanks guys and gals.(about three months ago)
John
Just had a re-run of a complicated order, it was completed promptly and to the usual high standard. Recommended supplier!(about three months ago)
Christopher
Very good with sending proofs for any adjustments before final printing of CD insert booklet..(about three months ago)
Scott
Great, fast delivery… thanks(about three months ago)
Gary
Great fast delivery, printing is brilliant and a fair price.(about three months ago)
Suthida
Excellent company with a highly collaborative team and genuinely great people. It has been a pleasure to work alongside such dedicated professionals(about three months ago)
Craig
Excellent and speedy service as always! A1(about three months ago)
Zac
Professional and speedy service. Would recommend! (about three months ago)
Neil
Great quality product, good price, fast and great customer service, what's not to like.(about three months ago)
Peter
A fast, efficient and friendly service with an excellent end product!(about three months ago)
Marcella
I love working with Duplication Centre. They always deliver very quickly, the quality is excellent, and they are lovely people to boot(about three months ago)
Maria
Excellent work (about three months ago)
Minas
THE BEST!! hands down the best company I've used for producing my music merch, fantastic staff who are always helpful and super quick turn around time(about three months ago)
David
Great business with a personal touch. Very helpful, professional & quick, & the products are all superb. Will be coming back again & again. (about three months ago)
Frances
So reliable and great quality all along the line(about three months ago)
Faith
Always reliable and great service, thank you.(about three months ago)
Steve
Always good service(about three months ago)
Dean
One very happy customer ???? (about four months ago)
Martin
What an absolutely brilliant team! Really appreciate all the effort you went to and love the outcome! Thanks(about four months ago)
Andrew
Everything was perfect with a very rapid turnover.(about four months ago)
Mick
Excellent service. (about four months ago)
Richard
Great customer service as always from the Duplication Centre. This time, I was a little disappointed with how the colour printing on the cardboard sleeve came out - the different shades of green were a little bit indistinct. I had already committed to my sleeve design, so I didn't want to change it. Still, a very professional package, the CD sounds great. (about four months ago)
Hugh
Helpful and soft service(about four months ago)
Elaine
Easy to use and quick turnaround of the order - thankyou.(about four months ago)
Matthew
great communication and turn around time (about four months ago)
Moonhouse
Super job as always and very quick turnaround!(about four months ago)
Paul
Brilliant service. Our EP CDs were turned around in just a few days and the online estimate and ordering system works everytime we place an order.(about four months ago)
John
Excellent Service I can say no more(about four months ago)
Captain
Excellent service from start to finish good price and nothing too much trouble happy to do changes (about four months ago)
Richard
Quality product and customer service as—•••>>Always!(about four months ago)
Janek
Utterly astonishing product received with pleasure. Family business so I could enjoy sorting everything with them and results divine... Yes yes... Luv it.... Janek.(about four months ago)
Mick
Really easy process. Fantastic turnaround. Communication was excellent. Can’t praise the whole process enough.(about four months ago)
Elaine
Fabulous service from the first call made to the team to receiving of goods. All staff friendly and easy to talk too, as they are the experts for burning and packaging CDs. Thank you so very much. (about four months ago)
Richard
Fantastic friendly company service second to none(about four months ago)
Doug
Good service(about four months ago)
Drew
First class service from the team at Duplication Centre, yet again. I've been a customer for 12 years now and across 2 different bands and 4 albums and 5 EPs they've always delivered exceptional service, exceptional quality and competitive price. I've been approached by many competitors and I've told them all to jog on!(about four months ago)
Liam
Excellent service, highly recommended(about five months ago)
Sam
Great turnaround time! (about five months ago)
Annie
Brilliant communication, super fast service, and beautiful product. Thank you!(about five months ago)
Rikki
Great service, great product. My cd's look amazing thank you(about five months ago)
Jordan
Fantastic service and I will be using you again if in need of any disk printing!(about five months ago)
D H Oliver
Truly excellent service from start to finish. Fast, and good value too. Will definitely use again and recommend to others.(about five months ago)
Grant
Easy communication and a good end product, very happy with the print quality.(about five months ago)
Ethan
Brilliant customer service and dispatch time (about five months ago)
Kristina
Good communication and timely delivery. We have used this service many times and often recommend them to clients also. Always very happy with the service provided. would recommend! (about five months ago)
Archie
the duplication centre were really friendly and helpful throughout my order process, responding quickly and answering all my queries. the products and service I received were excellent.(about five months ago)
Andrew
Perfect(about five months ago)
Paul
Excellent service(about five months ago)
James
Perfect timing, great value(about five months ago)
Jason
Very fast delivery and the print quality is fantastic, the colours really pop!! Thank you!(about five months ago)
Richard
Five-star service as always from the Duplication Centre. This time for Mint Biscuit album "Magic Theatre". (about five months ago)
Neil
A great and fast service. Does what it says on the tin :-((about five months ago)
John
We had a bespoke DVD/CD package which we needed quickly. As always the Duplication Centre responded rapidly to our request and the package is now flying out to our fans. Thanks!(about five months ago)
Bernie
Must be the 6th time I've used DC. On every occasion excellent service and communication. Highly recommended.(about five months ago)
Jack
Absolutely in love with the finished product. From start to finish, I felt very supported and helped during the process and the finished quality is once again excellent!(about five months ago)
Matthew
Always a fast , professional service with fantastic customer service . Looking forward to doing business again soon on the next project!(about five months ago)
Tora
Great service! (about six months ago)
Osvaldo
Great service.(about six months ago)
Matthew
Great service. Fast delivery so we got it in time for Christmas.(about six months ago)
Dawson
Excellent quality as always! Fast and efficient (about six months ago)
John
We have used The Duplication Centre for several years now. We always get great service. Highly recommended. (about six months ago)
Margaret
Quality exceeded expectations; fast delivery and great price. (about six months ago)
Tina
Quick and perfect service(about six months ago)
Luke
Great and fast customer service(about six months ago)
George
Excellent service and speedy delivery. (about six months ago)
Peter
Excellent service as usual- would have no hesitation in recommending the Duplication Centre. Will Definitely use them again.(about six months ago)
Brian
Brilliant (about six months ago)
Cameron
Arrived fast brilliant very happy with my ordered here a few times always a great product delivered (about six months ago)
George
Product looked great, prompt delivery(about six months ago)
Trevor
Phone support excellent product. Excellent turnaround time excellent(about six months ago)
George
Dealing with you has been a delight from start to finish. I could not have wished for a more prompt and attentive service.(about six months ago)
Chris
very helpful.quick turnaround.excellent print quality. (about six months ago)
Tracy
From start to finish I am totally satisfied. The product looks great and the turnaround, particularly at this time of year, was a very remarkable 24 hours! The artwork, recording, and packaging, all get a full 5 stars from me. I can't recommend them highly enough and I'll be using them again soon.(about six months ago)
Scott
Fantastic & efficient service(about six months ago)
Lloyd
The best out there! Having used this company for many years for my DVD replication I am always beyond impressed at their custom and service. Thanks once again guys. (about six months ago)
Dean
All on time, excellent service, helpful liason.(about six months ago)
Mark
Excellent service.Good quality product. Una was very helpful and reassuring as a first time user of the service. Product well packed for delivery. Recommended. (about six months ago)
Dominic
Awesome service. Quick. Great communication. End product was brilliant. Will definitely use again!(about six months ago)

First class service and great communication. Will definitely be using you again for future studio projects (about six months ago)
Miles
Thank you for such a quick turnaround of my recent order, this was greatly appreciated.(about six months ago)
Phil
Fantastic service, as ever. Clear instructions on the website, quick dispatch and the job itself was of a very high quality.(about six months ago)
Andrew
The service was excellent.(about six months ago)
Rr
Always Excellent Service(about six months ago)
Kevin
Fast quality product, fast quality company . Recommend (about six months ago)
Andrew
Perfect customer service from Una and Martin and very quick turnaround. Great product!(about six months ago)
Paul
Very high quality, swiftly supplied, and very friendly service. Excellent value for money too. Thank you very much.(about six months ago)
Alena
This was our first time producing our own CD so we were worried about doing it right. But the Duplication Centre made it so simple and easy. They were always available to speak to us when we had questions and were very helpful. CDs arrived well packaged and promptly, we are very happy with the product. Thank you (about six months ago)
Craig
Awesome service many many thanks. ???? (about six months ago)

back to homepage