Duplication Centre

CD, DVD, Blu-ray duplication

01702 530 354

24 Hour Turnaround

Live Customer Feedback

Chris
A terrific service. Efficient and effective. (today at 4:51am)
Doug
Very efficient (Saturday evening)
Alex
Super fast turn around. Easy to follow instructions available as you book, online and in email format. Good quality output. Brilliant service. Will use again(Friday morning)
Neil
Great communication and speed of service. Thanks.(Friday morning)
Keith
Great service 1st class very helpful (Friday morning)
Lee
Well what can I say? What a brilliant service from start to finish. I called to speak to someone on Wed's asking could they turn our EP around before Friday as we were going to SKAMOUTH on Saturday and wanted to take them with us. We were assured we would receive them on Friday morning. Guess what ? We did 10.30am deliverd to my door on Friday. Thank you from all the members of The Lloyd McGrath Collective for your excellent service and communication from Una who responded quickly and precisely to my emails. One Love ????????????????(Thursday afternoon)
Peter
Great service. Very fast turnaround and very friendly and helpful(Thursday morning)
Mark
Excellent as always(Wednesday morning)
Michael
Fantastic service. Very fast turnaround and great quality. Will be using you again.(Wednesday morning)
Daniel
Great service! Easy to choose exact spec from the website with immediate quote. Have used several times.(about a week ago)
Roland
First rate - as usual!(about a week ago)
Andrew
Very good service as always(about a week ago)
Leigh
Once again, a fine service and prompt delivery! Highly recommended.(about a week ago)
David
Excellent friendly service(about three weeks ago)
John
Usual promp high class service(about three weeks ago)
Phil
Fantastic as ever. This is my sixth time using the Duplication Centre and they always deliver the goods. Literally! Brilliant company, with a human touch.(about three weeks ago)
Barry
An excellent service with a very competent staff. The results were good and I am very pleased.(about three weeks ago)
Mark
Great and quick service as ever(about three weeks ago)
Stephen
Great service as usual (about three weeks ago)
Peter
They go the extra mile to make it easy for you to receive a first-class, professional product(about three weeks ago)
Wendy
New art coating machine gives great results, even more professional looking. (about three weeks ago)
John
Continuing excellent service and quality! The best!(about three weeks ago)
Jonathan
Superb service, quick, friendly and reliable. Thank you.(about one month ago)
Jessica
Great service and excellent product yet again! Thank you! (about one month ago)
Sylvie
Excellent service. Telephone answered promptly by a human voice; friendly people; excellent results. Thank-you(about one month ago)
Alec
Very quick and helpful. Merchandise was of high quality(about one month ago)
Karen
Great service, quick delivery and wonderful product! Very happy ????????(about one month ago)
Richard
Great service. Particularly helpful and patient in sorting designs. Used the website tool which was actually really good. Price excellent. Printed out drastically darker than anticipated (was warned) so definitely choose a lighter design. (about one month ago)
Stuart
Really happy with the quality of the finished CDs, and you were very helpful during the process, giving feedback to make sure the artwork was ok etc, which was much appreciated as I'm not an expert in that area. Will definitely come back for future orders, thank you.(about one month ago)
Duncan
Very helpful, very quick delivery and top quality products. Thank you. (about one month ago)
Trevor
Great service as usual, Martin was very helpful and generous! Thanks (about one month ago)
Dan
Great service, super fast turnaround and delivery. Will definitely be back! Thanks again.(about one month ago)
Chris
Excellent service.(about one month ago)
Phil
excellent service and quality(about one month ago)
Richard
Really pleased with my double CD albums and the beautifully printed sleeve. (about one month ago)
Francis
Top quality service - I can recommend this company without hesitation.(about one month ago)
John
Excellent, fast service(about one month ago)
Mion
We ordered our cds on a Thursday morning and they arrived on Saturday. Great service and will be using again in the future. (about one month ago)
Steffan
Quality and impressively fast service (about one month ago)
Gary
Just my go to place for any duplication. Quality is always satisfyingly high, and surprisingly quick to deliver too. Only ever had compliments from clients. (about one month ago)
Julia
This was a repeat order, and it couldn’t have been easier to sort out. All I had to do was log in, go to my order history, click in the box & pay - no messing around with resending files that they’d been sent before. Brilliant service! The discs arrived on time and in perfect condition. (about one month ago)
Peter
Great service (about one month ago)
Stephen
excellent(about one month ago)
Julie
Very efficient(about one month ago)
Allan
Excellent communications, very fast turnaround and - as always - an excellent product. (about one month ago)
Kit
Our CDs look great & they arrived really quickly (about one month ago)
Richard
Absolutely superb service. Everything i have ordered looks and sounds great. Super fast delivery too.(about one month ago)
Craig
Quick and easy as usual. (about one month ago)
Jon
Excellent service, good advice given and the product arrived in good condition and on time. (about one month ago)
Peter
Really excellent service- would definitely use them again.(about one month ago)
Paul
Excellent service as usual and the finished product is always perfect. Can thoroughly recommend and won’t hesitate in using Duplication Centre for the 9th time later in the years.(about one month ago)
John
Excellent service as usual, even for my tiny order. I always use Duplication Centre. No need to look anywhere else????(about one month ago)
Nick
Very helpful and speedy response to queries(about one month ago)
Tony
Martin and the team turned around my latest project in record time, and the quality is simply gorgeous.(about one month ago)
Trevor
Quickly done and returned. Will use again. Spinnaker Shanty.(about one month ago)
Andrew
Impeccable and professional. I have always experienced a first class service, which is the reason why I keep coming back. Really can't fault them. (about one month ago)
William
Great quality CDs-Been using CD Duplication Centre for a few years now and always happy with the results(about one month ago)
Wendy
Great service as always, thanks(about one month ago)
Joe
Excellent service. Quick turnaround. (about two months ago)
Scott
Excellent service. Website very clear and easy to follow and templates easy to find. Great quality finish and turnaround was fantastic. Very helpful to get feedback on layout of artwork before you proceeded with the order.(about two months ago)
Nat
Quick and efficient.(about two months ago)
B M Vass
Brilliantly efficient company very helpful and patient, helped me through the whole process bit by bit and now I have a professional finish to my CDs with great art work and brilliant sounds just delighted thanks duplication centre ????(about two months ago)
Albert
Absolutely Brilliant service, professional product Una was brilliant in advising me of the product Cant wait to get into studio , and use you guys again(about two months ago)
Chris
First class service and a superb looking product. I had many questions and needed some help, but the staff were very patient with me and I was delighted with the CD's and artwork.(about two months ago)
David
My tenth order with Duplication Centre,which tells you how confident I am that they will supply me with exactly what I want at a very competitive price.Wouldn't go anywhere else.(about two months ago)
John
We never fail to be amazed by the excellent service we get from the Duplication Centre. Highly recommended.(about two months ago)
R Sibley
Really pleased with the finished CDs, thank you(about two months ago)
Andrew
First class, rapid turnaround as always. Quality of product cannot be faulted.(about two months ago)
Erin
Great speedy service! Martin was always on hand with fast responses to any queries I had. Will certainly be using their services again for future projects. (about two months ago)
Steven
Brilliant, thank you. (about two months ago)
Lee
Always a great service ! (about two months ago)
Matthew
Excellent service ????(about two months ago)
Wayne
This was our first time using Duplication Centre and the service received was exceptional and speedy.(about two months ago)
Claire
Excellent service as always(about two months ago)
Michael
Thanks very much for fast turn round of my recent order and Una very helpful as she was with my last order�just wondering what has happened with my original cds which you made copies from - thanks very much
Response: Hi Michael, We archive your masters here in case you would like us to rerun your order.
(about two months ago)
John
Always excellent communication and service. Highly recommended!(about two months ago)
C M Parker
Fantastic friendly helpful and made it a pleasurable experience snd we will be rolling here from now on thank you una is the best (about two months ago)
Kishore
Excellent service. Very quick response & turn around time. Very friendly staff(about two months ago)
Georgina
Everyone was thrilled with new CD Album...thankyou!(about two months ago)
Vince
As always, fast -professional - and great quality for amazing prices.(about two months ago)
Wendy
Printing was excellent. Turnaround is fast. Brilliant company.(about two months ago)
Rob
First class service great Web site easy to get price very fast turnround and price (about two months ago)
Matthew
Brilliant service once again …… will definitely be using again ??(about two months ago)
Khalid
great service as always, fast turnaround, great products(about two months ago)
Jeremy
Always great service and technical knowhow(about two months ago)
Abiola
Good and efficient service.(about two months ago)
Nigel
Great service and very fast turn around. Perfect(about two months ago)
Fred
5th time using your services! Happy every time! Fast turn around and excellent quality, will be back again defiantly!(about two months ago)
Tim
Really helpful with processing my order. The turnaround was so fast and the artwork really good quality. Also impressed with the level of communication from them, would recommend.(about two months ago)
Abdullah
Una and the team have been amazing with our projects. Hoping to work with them a lot in the future. Outstanding customer service and product.(about two months ago)
John
I'm really pleased. The CDs came back quickly, and they look and sound great!(about two months ago)
Tom
Great company. Used many times(about two months ago)
Robbie
Excellent service from start to finish!(about two months ago)
Simon
Great service(about two months ago)
Stephen
Great service! And fast!(about two months ago)
Jade
Extremely helpful throughout the whole process, couldn't recommend enough!(about two months ago)
Craig
Great service, good comms and quick turnaround(about two months ago)
Peter
Always great service.prompt and professional (about two months ago)
Neil
Fantastic service. Fast, efficient and good value. (about two months ago)
Simon
Very professional and prompt service. Thanks guys!(about two months ago)
Stefan
DVD’s look great and Martin was extremely helpful with the whole process (about two months ago)
Steven
Brilliant service. Wouldn’t use anyone else. (about two months ago)
Rob
these people to what they say on the tin - use them!(about two months ago)
Clare
Have always had impeccable service from Duplication Centre. Super speedy turnaround, always helpful and friendly. Thank you. I have no hesitation in recommending you.(about two months ago)
Kierno
I am a radio presenter and producer at North manchester f.m I have a prime time show going out to the entire city of Manchester surrounding Areas and world wide via Internet, The duplication guys our a lovely friendly team with unbeatable quality I often have people complement the standard of the Album they have purchased world wide I would like the thank una and all the team and strongly recommend there great service reliability and advice! Kind regards Kierno.uk(about two months ago)
Will
Very good service.(about three months ago)
Jim
Excellent quality, very fast service(about three months ago)
Glenn
Excellent service as usual. Top quality goods and friendly people to work with. Result!(about three months ago)
Rob
They do what they say on the tin. On time - every time. (about three months ago)
Nicholas
Great service as always(about three months ago)
Louise
Super speedy turnaround, great quality, and really good value for money!(about three months ago)
Neil
I ordered a short run of CDs and they arrived quickly and the quality is very good. Very easy service to use. Thanks!(about three months ago)
Jeffrey
I use Duplication Centre because they are efficient, curteous and fast... would recommend!(about three months ago)
Ian
Many thanks for a first class service once again. Very helpful, and quick too. Highly recommended. (about three months ago)
Craig
As always, excellent service from Duplication Centre. I would highly recommend them!(about three months ago)
Sarah
Great service, yet again. Many thanks.(about three months ago)
Samantha
Fantastic service and quality, highly recommended. (about three months ago)
Chris
Excellent service, again.(about three months ago)
Martin
I have used this company for many of my CD releases and they have proved time and again to be quick, efficient and professional. Last time I had a small problem with my artwork (my fault) and it was dealt with swiftly and to my satisfaction. Thank you to Martin and his team.(about three months ago)
Laurence
Great service, very high standard and quality products and fast delivery. (about three months ago)
Matthew
Easy to order, competitive pricing, quick production and delivery and outstanding quality.(about three months ago)
Elliott
Fabulous support throughout the entire process, will definitely use for our next release. Cannot recommend the service more highly.(about three months ago)
Sean
smooth and easy(about three months ago)
Keith
Prompt, efficient delivery and excellent customer service.(about three months ago)
Tim
Dealing with the Una and Martin has been amazing. Such a quick service and the quality is amazing. I will definitely use them more and would recommend them to anyone :) Tim(about three months ago)
John
Excellent service!(about three months ago)
Philip
Quick and helpful for first time (about three months ago)
Phil
Great service and efficient too.(about three months ago)
Steve
Great service as usual. There was a minor issue with our artwork (entirely our fault) - Duplication Centre spotted it and we managed to resolve it very quickly. Good to work with such a professional team!(about three months ago)
Scott
Fantastic communication, fast turnaround with traceable shipping and quality product. (about three months ago)
John
Usual excellent, high quality service, thanks again!(about three months ago)
Anna
excellent service; especially the live chat. very very helpful(about three months ago)
Sue
Very efficient and helpful(about three months ago)
Paul
Always good value and service!(about three months ago)
Rick
Faultless, painless, quick and easy process.(about three months ago)
Colin
Excellent, friendly, fast service (about three months ago)
Gareth
Fast, quality service! Great looking product(about three months ago)
Frances
So fast! So good!(about three months ago)
Edwige
well done. Thanks(about four months ago)
Julie
Very efficient and pleasant to work with. Will be dealing with you again. Thank you(about four months ago)
Scott
Great fast services(about four months ago)
Dean
brilliant job and quickly delivered...what can I say other than ACE'A'MUNDO!! thanks fine dupe folks! will def be ordering again!!(about four months ago)
Antony
Really pleased with the quality of the DVDs and how quickly you processed our order. Thank you.(about four months ago)
Charlotte
Professional service right from the start. Mark was helpful as he contacted us regarding issues with the design, that we fixed probably and reloaded the design. Very high quality of the print of the design of the CD, this is our first ever CD we have produced so Thankyou Duplication Centre for bring our design to life. (about four months ago)
Tony
Helpful customer service, great pricing, a speedy turnaround time and excellent finished products. Very highly recommended. (about four months ago)
Jamie
Duplication Centre is a great company, I've used them twice now. Would recommend them to anyone!(about four months ago)
Ian
Great service as always. Fast and reliable production and delivery. Many thanks(about four months ago)
Nicholas
Brilliant service. Thank you.(about four months ago)
Barrie
Excellent service Quick and very helpful and superb quality all round. Definitely will use their services again. (about four months ago)
Mikey
I love this service. fast efficient and friendly(about four months ago)
Bob
Great service. Excellent quality. Fast delivery. Thank you.(about four months ago)
Wendy
super fast delivery Thank you. Happy New Year t all the team.(about four months ago)
Graham
An excellent service and delighted with the results. The on line ordering facility works well and is easy to follow. We will recommend you to others and will use your services again in the future. (about four months ago)
Simon
Absolutely top notch! Fast turnaround and excellent quality. Highly recommended!(about four months ago)
Gareth
great service as always(about four months ago)
Mark
Third time I've used this company. Fantastic service, great end product and I'm kept updated throughout process. Would always use again. (about four months ago)
Charlotte
Lovely company to work with, very friendly and helpful with speedy turnarounds. (about four months ago)
Jack
Fantastic service. Very helpful customer service, and a swift, efficient, yet high quality delivery of the products ordered. I am so grateful, over the moon even, with my printed CDs. It is incredible to hold them in my hand!(about four months ago)
Sarah
As always, a superb service from the Duplication Centre. Would always use them for our school DVD duplication needs. (about four months ago)
Stratford
Wow what an excellent service. Turnaround times unbelievable even during the Christmas rush. Thank you.(about four months ago)
Katie
Really helpful communications about the artwork concerns we had and super speedy, even in the run up to Christmas!(about four months ago)
John
We have had a great year thanks to our friends at The Duplication Centre - all the best for 2022!(about four months ago)
Mark
Pick and prompt service. Only very slight comment is that some of the sleeves were not glued very securely so had to press on them a few times before sending out(about four months ago)
Masquerade
Amazing service as always. I received my order super quickly and the standard is great. Very well packed too. Thank you. (about four months ago)
Bernie
As ever, fantastic and quality service. Second to none every time.(about four months ago)
Charles
Our master was delayed in the post and after chasing, Duplication Centre turned it around within hours of it eventually arriving at their premises.. Very impressed and grateful. Quality of cover and CD are perfect. Very good and will use them forever.(about four months ago)
Christopher
Excellent service. & product.(about four months ago)
David
Fantastic service as always. ????(about four months ago)
Martin
Good friendly helpful service, very happy to go the extra mile, and the results are excellent. I’m very happy to recommend them to anybody.(about four months ago)
60 Rednal Road
High quality audio and artwork reproduction, great support from the team. Fast turnaround. Very happy with the result.(about four months ago)
Adam
Great service and fantastic quality product. (about four months ago)
Zoe
Great service speedy, friendly, helpful! I needed my cds duplicated at short notice and you were able to do the job! The cd artwork page you have is also very helpful and easy to use to creat impressive designs!(about four months ago)
Lee
Really quick turnaround and very happy with the product . Thank you ! More orders soon (about four months ago)
Paul
Excellent and speedy service as always, recommended (about four months ago)
M Roberts
Clear ordering, fast turnaround, quick response to questions. Thanks!(about five months ago)
Alan
Excellent as always. V speedy and helpful(about five months ago)
Peter
Great service(about five months ago)
Simon
Fast, efficient, and keenly priced. Easy to order and to upload files. Highly recommended!(about five months ago)
Jane
Extremely efficient service: clear communications and very fast duplication and delivery.(about five months ago)
Mark
Always a great service although the delivery company took longer than expected - but the quality and efficiency of the Duplication Centre is always first class - I thoroughly recommend them!(about five months ago)
Colin
Fast and efficient service. Responded helpfully to enquiries. Very happy. Recommended!(about five months ago)
Jan
Helpful and fast as always ... thank you again (about five months ago)
Paul
Really pleased with the CDs, the way they’re packaged, the metadata being included so the track names are on screen when I play it in the car etc. great job, thanks I’ll be using your service again (about five months ago)
Paul
Really fast turnaround, with a high quality and well packed end product. Brilliant.(about five months ago)
Nigel
Great, quick and professional service. Thanks (about five months ago)
Ian
Excellent quality and service(about five months ago)
Jeffrey
Very happy, thank you!(about five months ago)
Martin
Very helpful, fast and efficient, friendly and polite.(about five months ago)
Hannah
Great service and amazing value for money (about five months ago)
Tomasz
Perfect company. Very helpful. I will deal with you again. (about five months ago)
Sally
Fabulous service, order arrived promptly(about five months ago)
Tomasz
perfect company, very helpfull. I will deal with you again(about five months ago)
Elizabeth
Brilliant service and online help! Couldn't have asked for more and we will definitely be using this service again! Amarylli(about five months ago)
Peter
Excellent service(about five months ago)
Leanne
Thank you so much for a quick turnaround and the quality is great! Used you a couple of times and will definitely be continuing to use you! (about five months ago)
Liz
Very happy with the whole service here. Hand held throughout the process and surprisingly quick turnaround and delivery. No hesitation in recommending. Thank you. Liz, Chalk Horse Music(about five months ago)
Nick
Fast service, helpful people, would use again, thank you!(about five months ago)
Sam
These guys are extremely helpful and knowledgable. Always go above and beyond to help and no question is too big or small. (about five months ago)
Abbie
Incredible service! Thank you!(about five months ago)
Emily
Always prompt & friendly. Couldn’t recommend more(about five months ago)

back to homepage