Duplication Centre

CD, DVD, Blu-ray duplication

01702 530 354

24 Hour Turnaround

Live Customer Feedback

David
As always, great service. What a fast turn-around! And what a good price!(yesterday at 6:10pm)
Kimberley
Order came promptly and was pretty much perfect! Couldn't ask for better in regards to value.(yesterday at 9:28am)
Paul
Excellent quality, quick turnaround. Flexible and even put up with me making late changes to artwork (my fault!). Great customer service, will definitely be back for my next album.(Monday afternoon)
Trevor
I’ve been using these guys for years, exellent service, I’ve sold hundreds of thief cds and never had a complaint yet ????????????(Saturday morning)
Kelvin
First class service as always.(about a week ago)
Roland
Fantastic, efficient service with great communications - as ever. CDs look great (and sound great) too!(about a week ago)
Gemma
Amazing, efficient, professional service and products. (about a week ago)
Thomas
No problems to report, was very quick and professional (about three weeks ago)
M J D Mitrenko
Great service from DC once again - shame the Royal Snail and Parcelfarce aren't up to the same standard(about three weeks ago)
Craig
Everything great thanks. Order arrived a little later than expected, but still on time for our purposes.(about three weeks ago)
Ben
As always a great service. Fast, A1 and reliable(about three weeks ago)
Hollie
Very quick turnaround, print quality was excellent and very responsive to questions via email - grade A service!(about three weeks ago)
Philip
Great service and would use the services again (about three weeks ago)
Andy
Highly Recommended Service!(about three weeks ago)
A
As a repeat customer, yet again professional customer care, production and delivery - what more could you want?(about three weeks ago)
Matthew
Great service and product.(about three weeks ago)
Frances
Very fast service(about three weeks ago)
John
The duplication and packaging are perfect, and the fast turnaround exemplary, thanks(about three weeks ago)
Neil
Excellent service and a really quick turn-around. Highly recommended.(about three weeks ago)
Simon
Once again, fantastic service, professional support and quality for the production of my new album. I would absolutely recommend the Duplication Centre. Thank you!(about three weeks ago)
Mike
Excellent service - as usual! :)(about three weeks ago)
Philip
Top quality work done in an amazingly quick time. 10 out of 10(about three weeks ago)
Danny
This is the third time I've used Duplication Centre and certainly will not be my last. Their service is so efficient, reliable and great value for money. My orders are always relatively small, but they always treat me as a really valued customer. I would highly recommend this company.(about three weeks ago)
T A Sweetman
Delivered as promised. Have never had an issue and always helpful with artwork etc.(about three weeks ago)
Richard
Really happy with service from start to finish. (about three weeks ago)
Ritchie
Best duplication service I have used by a mile, have used the Duplication Centre 4 times now, brilliant reliable service (about three weeks ago)
Ben
even better than the last batch(about three weeks ago)
Paul
A fantastic service from start to finish. Helpful suggestions and advice offered when a.qoute for our release was requested, all questions we had were answered,and.as.are the finished article...well all copies of the cd sold out in 48 hours...not just down to the music but the high quality of the product itself as wel. Recommend very highly(about three weeks ago)
Andrew
CDs and artwork copied to a high standard and as always the finished product looks brilliant. We are probably a comparatively "small" client, but still receive very professional and helpful service. (about three weeks ago)
Robert
Superb product finish with lightning quick turnaround. 200% satisfied!(about three weeks ago)
Matthew
Everything was amazing and I would like to thank you for getting them to me so quick. I will be using you again. Thanks. (about three weeks ago)
Charlotte
Brilliant as ever - fast, accurate and easy to reorder once they have your original recordings and artwork!(about one month ago)
Robert
Lovely business to deal with, I highly recommend their services (about one month ago)
Edward
Fast turnaround, great quality, good price!(about one month ago)
Steve
Brilliant service, fast and efficient without any fuss(about one month ago)
Kerry
Quick, reliable service.(about one month ago)
Glenn
Fantastic service in every respect. Thrilled with our CD. Thankyou!(about one month ago)
Darrin
CD's look great as always...see you next month for the next order!(about one month ago)
Emily
Helpful, efficient and timely :) thanks (about one month ago)
Henfield
First class service as usual. Thankyou(about one month ago)
Arne
We had a CD dupilcation job on order, and it was done to a very high standard and very quickly. We just neede to upload the soundfiles and graphic files to the company and after very few days the ready-to go CDs were delievered, with good tracking information and time slots. Highly recommended.(about one month ago)
Nigel
I will definitely use this company again(about one month ago)
Gary
All good except the cello wrapping which looks a bit untidy
Response: Hi Gary,You had shrinkwrap on your order not cellowrap which does have a different finish to cellowrap...as the plastic is literally "heat shrunk"...if you order again choose cellowrap and you will see the difference.
(about one month ago)
Ben
Martin and his team never stop to amaze me. They knocked it out of the park yet again to an extremely tight deadline which I didn’t believe was possible. 100% would always recommend. (about one month ago)
Nick
Great service. And speedy delivery.(about one month ago)
Louise
Fantastic service and quality. I had made a typo on the back cover. I know this is in no way your responsibility but it would have been great if someone has noticed. It's really no problem though. Web overall are really happy!
Response: Glad you were so pleased with your order Louise; we dont proof read your artwork , it needs to come to us ready to print :)
(about one month ago)
Robert
It was very important that I received my order ASAP! I need not have worried. The Duplication Centre team as usual came up trumps! (about one month ago)
Thomas
Fantastic service and VERY quick turnaround!!!! 5 stars all the way!”(about one month ago)
Martin
Very happy with the quality of the product and communication. Very helpful and patient while we dithered with the artwork. Will definitely use again.(about one month ago)
Mark
Amazing service, total perfection!(about one month ago)
Ben
Quick and good quality(about one month ago)
Charlotte
Really fast delivery and the product was exactly what I'd asked for:) the website is confusing and the information you need is spread across FAQs but this is balanced out by the excellent customer service - they answered my questions very quickly. Will definitely use again!(about one month ago)
Natasha
Fantastic quality and service. Friendly, helpful staff. (about one month ago)
John
Very pleased with the ordering process, delivery promptness and quality of the product.(about one month ago)
Hugh
Good and very prompt service.(about one month ago)
W
I’m so pleased with the service, communication was spot on and the delivery was Super fast, faster than “Usain Bolt.” I highly recommend I will surely come back for more.(about one month ago)
Bob
2nd time I have used DC and it won't be my last. Great product at a great price.(about one month ago)
Ninian
Quality is good, and support is particularly helpful to ensure we get our artwork correct(about one month ago)
Damian
Excellent service and customer support from Martin Johnson. We have ordered 125 copies of our first album in printed envelopes and received CDs quick with exceptional quality. We will be coming back for more! Also really good price!(about one month ago)
Tim
Friendly and personal service. Good value. Good quality. Fast turn around. As I have come to expect. Thank you very much.(about one month ago)
Adrian
Excellent, friendly service. Had a few questions answered quickly and very helpfully. Artwork approved Mon, CDs dispatched Tues, received on Wed. Perfect.(about one month ago)
Linette
Brilliant service! Very helpful, product is excellent and turn around was very fast. (about one month ago)
Mark
FANTASTIC SERVICE, VERY FAST PRESSINGS' RECOMMENDED & AT A VERY IMPRESSIVE PRICE, THE BEST AROUND --- A++++++ RATINGS !!!(about one month ago)
Matthew
Once again a perfect transaction, thank you(about one month ago)
Alison
I could not be more delighted with the service we received from the duplication centre. Really competitive prices, responsive and understanding team and really quick turn around. Highly recommended!(about one month ago)
Georgina
Brilliant thanks(about one month ago)
David
Very quick turn around and superb quality. Will definitely use again!(about two months ago)
Christopher
Always fast, always professional - the Duplication Centre are a great company to deal with(about two months ago)
Robin
On time - quick turnaround - good communication(about two months ago)
Max
Very quick turnaround, great quality, will happily use again. Highly recommended(about two months ago)

Another great and super fast service! (about two months ago)
Grace
The team were great - very quick to respond, and when I was working to a deadline they really took the stress out if it. The CD and its packaging are really high-quality. I'm really impressed and cannot recommend these guys' services enough. Thank you!(about two months ago)
John
Everything excellent. Thank you very much(about two months ago)
Dean
Very good, personable, flexible service.(about two months ago)
Solveig
Many thanks.(about two months ago)
Leslie
Very pleased with service and great finished items(about two months ago)
Jean
Duplication's usual fast quality service!(about two months ago)
Nikki
Excellent Service would recommend(about two months ago)
Mike
Fast delivery. Competitive pricing(about two months ago)
James
Great quick service thanks!(about two months ago)
Brandon
Excellent service! We're very happy with the product ????(about two months ago)
Joe
CDs were duplicated well, nice printing, speedy turn-around (about two months ago)
Simon
Excellent service and product as always!(about two months ago)
Belangeni
Very good, thanks so much.(about two months ago)
Jacob
Always come to Duplication Centre for all my Shrug. CDs, Super quick, super friendly and so easy to work with! (about two months ago)
Wayne
Fantastic customer experience . Highly recommended (about two months ago)
Neil
We have ordered quite a few times now from Duplication Centre now. The service has always been fantastic, it is so easy to place your order and so easy to get in touch with a staff member via email if needed and they are always helpful and friendly. The delivery is always really quick - cannot fault the service and the quality of the products we have received. We will definitely continue to use Duplication Centre. (about two months ago)
Simon
Really impressed with the quality of the CDs and super fast turnaround. Good price too.(about two months ago)
Dominic
Fast and friendly service- wouldn’t go anywhere else(about two months ago)
Dominic
Great service (about two months ago)
Nathan
Wonderful service! This is the second time I’ve used this company and I will be doing so again in the future! Brilliant!(about two months ago)
Kishore
Excellent services over many years as your customer(about two months ago)
Rocky
Great service as usual(about two months ago)
Dave
Fantastic as always! ????(about two months ago)
Dave
Sorry for the delay in replying. Very pleased with the results & speed of delivery (notwithstanding that the delivery was over a Bank Holiday weekend). This was a first for me & I found the on-line process easy to navigate & the staff there willing to help with some questions I had. I had no problems downloading the PDF templates & working on them in my preferred publishing package. Lets hope that all the CD's go quickly so we have to order a re-run. Regards, Dave Burrows(about two months ago)
Mark
excellent service !!!! the fastest turnaround of order to despatch I have ever seen, highly recommended. fantastic customer care.(about two months ago)
Charlotte
Very efficient and excellent service (about two months ago)
Nigel
Top quality, lightning fast turnaround and great customer support. Doesn't get better than this!(about two months ago)
Mark
As a first time customer coming to you by recommendation, I found the whole process from artwork templates to ordering an easy great process. The end result is great and I am very impressed at the speed, efficiency and quality of the end product. Thanks very much and I will return.(about two months ago)
Nicholas
Very efficient and fast service.(about two months ago)
Steve
Excellent service(about two months ago)
Brian
Good professional quick service.(about two months ago)
Anthony
Great service and superb quality used this a company a few times and will continue to do so in the future, great professional service. Highly recommended!(about two months ago)
Alex
Always incredibly reliable (about two months ago)
Andrew
Very efficient, high quality service. Thank you.(about two months ago)
Colin
Excellent product and service as always!!(about two months ago)
John
Quick turn around and the usual high quality! (about two months ago)
Neil
A1 product, A1 service A1 delivery, everything you could wish for(about two months ago)
Murial
Excellent, friendly service. Prompt delivery. (about two months ago)
Rob
Excellent service as always, with great customer support. (about two months ago)
James
Great service with quick turnaround time, will definitely be using the Duplication centre again(about two months ago)
Geoff
Consistently high quality(about two months ago)
Christopher
The Cd's arrived very quickly and they were brilliant! The CD's and the artwork were to a fully professional standard. My group, the Hull Folk collective could not be more pleased with the job you have done!(about two months ago)
Catriona
Thank you for the excellent service. (about two months ago)
Marjorie
As ever, a first class service and product from the team. A pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended!(about two months ago)
Jackie
Very speedy production and delivery(about two months ago)
Laurie
Great service all round. I received expert advice and my queries were answered promptly. My CDs were also dispatched swiftly and the quality is very good.(about two months ago)
Terry
The Duplication Center maintained its excellent high standards with my recent order. Informative, helpful, prompt and with a top rate product. Wouldn't use any other(about two months ago)
Mark
Great printing and service.(about three months ago)
Joel
Perfect service as always (about three months ago)
Simon
Great Service!(about three months ago)
Samuel
Brilliant service, CDs looked great and any problems or questions were solved within minutes! Would reccomend to anyone. (about three months ago)
Terence
Quick efficient service. Any queries quickly dealt with. Very happy and would highly recommend.(about three months ago)
Peter
Great service (about three months ago)
Gabriella
Great service and amazing customer service too(about three months ago)
Stephen
Very efficient and speedy service.(about three months ago)
Roger
Very, VERY quick turnaround! Happy with sleeve and on-face printing, just hoping that the surface print doesn't suffer from colour bleed like the last couple of orders I had did :-)(about three months ago)
David
Always 5 stars with these guys. Dead easy to order; fast, accurate service, and you know they keep an eye out for you. Thanks once again.(about three months ago)
Martin
Quick turnaround excellent quality(about three months ago)
Ben
Fast and brilliant product(about three months ago)
Angela
As always excellent service. I don't know where I'd be without you! The quality of your work cannot be bettered.(about three months ago)
Robert
It is hard to come up with more superlatives to cover the first rate service provided by the Dupliction Centre. Do not hesitate -place your order. (about three months ago)
Ashley
Quick,great quality,excellent.(about three months ago)
Martyn
Really fantastic professional service, helpful speedy replies to queries, fantastic quality CD case and printing.(about three months ago)
David
As ever, perfect service from a high quality, service orientated company(about three months ago)
Brian
Wonderful product at a great price with first class customer service.(about three months ago)
Christian
Fast, friendly and pro quality products. I would highly recommend the duplication Centre. (about three months ago)
Peter
Top class efficiency and quality as always.(about three months ago)
James
Many thanks.(about three months ago)
Sarah
As a first-time customer, it was a very straightforward process with excellent support and advice.(about three months ago)
Richard
thank you for the service, very good (about three months ago)
Peter
Great quality product and service with quick turnaround. Highly recommended.(about three months ago)
Rebecca
Very quick and friendly service, would recommend! (about three months ago)
Michael
Very efficient and quick service. (about three months ago)
Mary
Una and Martin are always prompt in copying and delivering my CDs, and manage quick turnarounds with good cheer! Thank you (about three months ago)
Bryan
Outstanding service. Top quality product.(about three months ago)
Keith
Another superb job. I contacted the duplication centre, Una helped me place my order, by sending a link . The CDs arrived next day. Keith Smart ST JOHNS WOOD AFFAIR.(about three months ago)
Anthony
Fast friendly professional service thank you (about three months ago)
Barrie
Excellent service as ever(about three months ago)
Roy
Quality of product and service excellent as always.(about three months ago)
Liz
fantastic service, as always, thank you!(about three months ago)
Sarah
Excellent service as usual from the guys at the Duplication centre although somewhat let down by Parcel force, took longer than stated and couldn't find my address (again) Apart from that i'm happy :)(about three months ago)
George
Great product and service. Communication excellent, delivery super fast and a very warm and friendly service. Highly recommended. George Beasley (about three months ago)
J H Mason
Excellent, fast service(about three months ago)
Steve
Fantastic service and superb quality product(about three months ago)
Patrick
Amazing speed of delivery. I can't recommend this company enough(about three months ago)
Barry
Excellent quality and service(about three months ago)
John
This is the third time we've used Duplication Centre and the service has been excellent, as usual.(about three months ago)
Alex
Massively exceeded my expectations once again. My only complaint was that I couldn�t find you on google and had to find your details via old emails
Response: Hi Alex, we are there on google in the organic listings but we are glad you managed to find us from previous correspondence
(about three months ago)
Guy
Superb nothing for this company is to much trouble I will always use them fantastic (about three months ago)
Christopher
The usual excellent service from the Duplication Centre !(about three months ago)
Keith
First class Service, really helpful people, remarkably quick, and great value. look no further(about three months ago)
Eric
Good, fast service, and nice to see recycled packging!
Response: Yes we try to reuse packaging as long as our orders are safe and protected.
(about three months ago)
John
Fine service again. Not only that, but I checked out a few competitors and found you had the easiest order creation tool and the best price.(about three months ago)
Mark
Your service was first class, Parcel Force were diabolical!(about three months ago)
Mervyn
Excellent service and product(about three months ago)
Trevor
Really professional job! And a really quick turn-around. The CDs look awesome. And very helpful people.(about four months ago)
Michael
Excellent quality and service. Thankyou (about four months ago)
David
I am delighted with the quality of your work and your excellent service. Your company will be top of our list for any future copies we may need D A Yeo T/A DaVRoN productions(about four months ago)
Dave
An excellent end product as usual, promptly turned round and a good price.(about four months ago)
Andrew
Pleased with efficiency of service and quality of product.(about four months ago)
Edward
Professional, speedy, does what it says on the tin.(about four months ago)
Ross
The finished product is excellent quality and was completed in a very quick time.(about four months ago)
Andrew
Helpful, prompt, precise, quality, job done.(about four months ago)
Fionnuala
Excellent professional service (about four months ago)
Peter
All good(about four months ago)
Paul
Excellent company to work with. Very understanding and a delight from start to finish. Job delivered earlier than expected or thought possible. You will not be disappointed using the Duplication Centre.(about four months ago)
David
Quality and quick! Thank you (about four months ago)
Julia
All went smoothly and quickly, thank you!(about four months ago)
Peter
Fantastic service and considerable help in sorting out the artwork. Can't fault the service and at a great price.
Response: Thank you Peter, it was a pleasure helping and seeing this project come to fulfillment for you.
(about four months ago)
George
Great as always but did think I had ordered in time for the to enjoy the promotion of 5-10% extra on my run. (about four months ago)
Paul
Great Service, you can trust these guys . very fast and good products at the best price. Will be back again soon.(about four months ago)
Andy
Amazing efficient, friendly service and brilliant value, so pleased I found you! Thank you. (about four months ago)
Corinne
Very helpful and extremely fast delivery! (about four months ago)
Kyoko
Greetings from Tokyo. We sold 50% of the stock, people loved them. You guys turned the order round quickly for us and they looked and played fine. Thankyou and we will be returning to you.(about four months ago)
John
Once again Duplication Centre has provided excellent service.(about four months ago)
Arthur
Instant response to my support queries. I chanhe'd my order to include the CD replication from a DDP file rather than disc and they sorted it out immediately. Fas production and turnaround. Top quality. I will definitely be back.(about four months ago)
Rob
Excellent service!(about four months ago)
Howard
Outstanding service & quality. Thank you to the whole team.(about four months ago)
Simon
very good service!(about four months ago)
Marjorie
First rate service. Highly recommend. Lovely, polite and helpful staff. We’ll be back!(about four months ago)
Michael
excellent service and quality of product...will use again(about four months ago)
James
I can not believe how quickly I received my CD’s! The whole process was painless and the communication was excellent. Will definitely use again.(about four months ago)
John
Excellent service as usual – super quick turnaround too! Thank you (about four months ago)
Jason
Wouldn't use anyone else. (about four months ago)
John
Great service once again.(about four months ago)
Nigel
Everything was fast and efficient! Would used again and recommend.(about four months ago)
Pete
Top service, prompt and helpful - will definitely use again!(about four months ago)
Paul
I am extremely happy with my cds and covers and will definitely be using you again. Brilliant job.(about four months ago)
Steven
Finished discs were exactly as I expected and wanted. Service is second to none.(about four months ago)

back to homepage